Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Mutations/Birthmarks
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I don't have a birth mark and yet i find little weirdly shaped brown spots but they always disappear.
I don't have a birth mark and yet i find little weirdly shaped brown spots but they always disappear.
tumblr_mjvaeyAiJk1rgpyeqo1_500.gif
All you people with your cool birthmarks, and I'm like, I just have a tiny leaf shaped birthmark on my knee. my mom has a really big red birthmark that turns white when you press it though...
All you people with your cool birthmarks, and I'm like, I just have a tiny leaf shaped birthmark on my knee. my mom has a really big red birthmark that turns white when you press it though...
they/them viU0KTO.png
I'm double jointed to the point where it's not good for me. And it's not even the cool 'I can turn my arm around my body' cool, it's 'haha your joints will forever pop our of their sockets' /)_-;;

And I do have a birthmark! It's on my back, and it likes to disappear in the summer. XD But it just looks like a blob.
I'm double jointed to the point where it's not good for me. And it's not even the cool 'I can turn my arm around my body' cool, it's 'haha your joints will forever pop our of their sockets' /)_-;;

And I do have a birthmark! It's on my back, and it likes to disappear in the summer. XD But it just looks like a blob.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Yoooo no one has said one of mine yet woop wool first

So I've got a birth mark like the size of a quarter on my left shoulder that's p cool. Been there forever.

But the fun mutation is my rare brain mutation :O it's Chiari I Malformation (or it might be chiari ii. Not entirely sure, but its something like that.) Which basically means that the back portion of my brain (hippocampus I think? Its the part above the spinal thing) is too big to properly fit in my skull and can hurt if the pressure of my cwrebro spinal fluid gets too high. Means I can't yell too much, or hold my breath for long, or hang upside down.

Thing is, it's not triggered all the time. I've been on huge roller coasters at six flags that almost made me black out, and they didn't give me a chiari headache. But one spinning coaster at the county fair and I've got shoet term memory loss for four days.

So naturally I've assumed it's got some sort of supernatural connection I'm not aware of. Who knows lol
Yoooo no one has said one of mine yet woop wool first

So I've got a birth mark like the size of a quarter on my left shoulder that's p cool. Been there forever.

But the fun mutation is my rare brain mutation :O it's Chiari I Malformation (or it might be chiari ii. Not entirely sure, but its something like that.) Which basically means that the back portion of my brain (hippocampus I think? Its the part above the spinal thing) is too big to properly fit in my skull and can hurt if the pressure of my cwrebro spinal fluid gets too high. Means I can't yell too much, or hold my breath for long, or hang upside down.

Thing is, it's not triggered all the time. I've been on huge roller coasters at six flags that almost made me black out, and they didn't give me a chiari headache. But one spinning coaster at the county fair and I've got shoet term memory loss for four days.

So naturally I've assumed it's got some sort of supernatural connection I'm not aware of. Who knows lol
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
I have a weird birthmark on my wrist that looks exactly like a seahorse ^.=.^
I have a weird birthmark on my wrist that looks exactly like a seahorse ^.=.^
~Lover of the Unusual and Extraordinary~
I have a bunch of birth marks.

Biggest one is on my lower, left side of my back. It used to be really obvious when I was a kid. But it's the side of a large chicken egg an sort of a light mottled brown. Basically just looks like a dirty area.

Then, I have two on the lower left side of my stomach. They're about an inch and a half apart with the bigger one being the size of a pea. Other is about a quarter of the bigger one. They're basically these spots of dark skin

Aaaaand I have several more in other places that I won't mention >_>;
I have a bunch of birth marks.

Biggest one is on my lower, left side of my back. It used to be really obvious when I was a kid. But it's the side of a large chicken egg an sort of a light mottled brown. Basically just looks like a dirty area.

Then, I have two on the lower left side of my stomach. They're about an inch and a half apart with the bigger one being the size of a pea. Other is about a quarter of the bigger one. They're basically these spots of dark skin

Aaaaand I have several more in other places that I won't mention >_>;
Tell me your desire
while you pull me from the fire
and we'll seal the deal with a kiss
@LaughingZuru I've got to admit, that sounds pretty hardcore.
@LaughingZuru I've got to admit, that sounds pretty hardcore.
I have a red birthmark on my shoulder that doesn't exactly look like anything, but it freaks people out when they see it for the first time.

Also, I have freckles on my arm aligned in the shape of the big dipper! I've always thought that was neat. :>
I have a red birthmark on my shoulder that doesn't exactly look like anything, but it freaks people out when they see it for the first time.

Also, I have freckles on my arm aligned in the shape of the big dipper! I've always thought that was neat. :>
cGUaeYn.png sh5xjiu.png oaolHwW.png
HdmxfuE.png IAQX9qT.png
mtHAEL4.png jv7C6g3.png
AaYNmEX.png mlHpBMC.png
bYt72YT.png
fire.gif cGUaeYn.png
I have this tiny thing on my widow's peak that's a birthmark and that's about it lol-all my freckles have just about become birthmarks at this point though lol. I also have a beauty mark right above my lip but I can't tell if it's a freckle or legit birthmark XD.

As for mutations, I have a rare condition that makes me unable to have braces. It's where the roots of your teeth shrink if you apply constant pressure so wearing braces can make your teeth fall out, so no braces for me. (Every once in a while when you have braces, they take X-Rays of your mouth with a big machine and that's one of the big things they check for.)

Dunno how common this is but... I was born a redhead, then spent a few years brunette, then had bleach white hair at age 4, then blonde and back to brunette. Blargh.
I have this tiny thing on my widow's peak that's a birthmark and that's about it lol-all my freckles have just about become birthmarks at this point though lol. I also have a beauty mark right above my lip but I can't tell if it's a freckle or legit birthmark XD.

As for mutations, I have a rare condition that makes me unable to have braces. It's where the roots of your teeth shrink if you apply constant pressure so wearing braces can make your teeth fall out, so no braces for me. (Every once in a while when you have braces, they take X-Rays of your mouth with a big machine and that's one of the big things they check for.)

Dunno how common this is but... I was born a redhead, then spent a few years brunette, then had bleach white hair at age 4, then blonde and back to brunette. Blargh.
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
I have a birthmark on my arm near my wrist where the skin is darker, but it's really not obvious cos of my tan, so it just shows up as a patch where my arm hairs are inexplicably black and my freckles are darker, lmao. It's like a secret birthmark.

I have an old friend who has a twisted bone in her leg, it doesn't cause her issues on the whole but it does mean that her foot sticks out to the right all the time and she can twist that foot around so that like .... both knees are facing forward but one of her feet is COMPLETELY BACKWARDS side to side with her other foot facing forward and it is FREAKY AS HECK.

I worked with a lady who has an extra vertebrae in her spine! Unfortunately, she found out because it was hecking her back up, so it's definitely one of those mutations that sounds much better than it is.

Also I would just like to take this moment to thank my english genes for giving me the mutations to digest dairy products so happily.
I have a birthmark on my arm near my wrist where the skin is darker, but it's really not obvious cos of my tan, so it just shows up as a patch where my arm hairs are inexplicably black and my freckles are darker, lmao. It's like a secret birthmark.

I have an old friend who has a twisted bone in her leg, it doesn't cause her issues on the whole but it does mean that her foot sticks out to the right all the time and she can twist that foot around so that like .... both knees are facing forward but one of her feet is COMPLETELY BACKWARDS side to side with her other foot facing forward and it is FREAKY AS HECK.

I worked with a lady who has an extra vertebrae in her spine! Unfortunately, she found out because it was hecking her back up, so it's definitely one of those mutations that sounds much better than it is.

Also I would just like to take this moment to thank my english genes for giving me the mutations to digest dairy products so happily.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8