Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Mutations/Birthmarks
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
By birthmark is a weird little shape on my middle back to the left of my spine. Looks a little like a scar, but no ones ever literally stabbed me in the back... :o
By birthmark is a weird little shape on my middle back to the left of my spine. Looks a little like a scar, but no ones ever literally stabbed me in the back... :o
Square-3.png Jp7QW8F.png Square-3.png
I have this really ugly birthmark on my elbow that gets all crinkly when it's straight and doesn't really resemble anything...
I have this really ugly birthmark on my elbow that gets all crinkly when it's straight and doesn't really resemble anything...
imageedit_2_9319963682_zpsisgznpgc.png
tumblr_inline_oq2efi1T8s1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kubwbq1r2ao8y_540.png
YVJY8Ut.png 135x100_212900_283907_1452791921.jpg intp
fr+3
they/them
chaotic
good
wampus
slytherclaw
tumblr_o9dbiohVfR1tv56zio3_100.png
I've got a heart shaped birth mark on my leg
and a regular circle birth mark on my cheek x>

and then I got random small circle birth marks like one on the corner of my eye, the back of my neck, and one on my pinky finger xP
I've got a heart shaped birth mark on my leg
and a regular circle birth mark on my cheek x>

and then I got random small circle birth marks like one on the corner of my eye, the back of my neck, and one on my pinky finger xP
rgvarefh_by_smaoi-da4y2dx.gif\\\a2P86j4.png\\\rainbow_png5571_by_smaoi-da6pp49.gif
I have three moles on my back that form a straight line, that intersect at a near right angle with two other moles that form a straight line, so it's like an L shape. It's pretty neat lol. I also have three that run across my chin and down my neck. And apparently I have a birthmark on my head too.

...I have a lot of moles, now that I think about it. I'm pretty sure skin cancer runs in my family aha ;;
I have three moles on my back that form a straight line, that intersect at a near right angle with two other moles that form a straight line, so it's like an L shape. It's pretty neat lol. I also have three that run across my chin and down my neck. And apparently I have a birthmark on my head too.

...I have a lot of moles, now that I think about it. I'm pretty sure skin cancer runs in my family aha ;;
I have this birthmark on my arm that looks a bit like the big dipper
now if only it would have been on my forehead...
I have this birthmark on my arm that looks a bit like the big dipper
now if only it would have been on my forehead...
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
I have a birthmark above my butt and central heterochromia. So while the outside of my eyes are green the insides are orange, apparently when I get sick the orange takes over the rest of m eye. It's an inherited trait from my dad, his eyes turn orange when he is anxious, so at my birth imagine how freaked out the doctors got. My aunts change when she gets mad, she literally becomes a red eyed demon. Cool ehh.
I have a birthmark above my butt and central heterochromia. So while the outside of my eyes are green the insides are orange, apparently when I get sick the orange takes over the rest of m eye. It's an inherited trait from my dad, his eyes turn orange when he is anxious, so at my birth imagine how freaked out the doctors got. My aunts change when she gets mad, she literally becomes a red eyed demon. Cool ehh.
tumblr_ovep441MEO1wt9849o1_100.pngtumblr_ovjx5l75nB1wt9849o1_100.pngtumblr_ovjx5l75nB1wt9849o2_100.pngtumblr_ovjx5l75nB1wt9849o3_100.pngtumblr_ovjx5l75nB1wt9849o4_100.pngtumblr_p0tg4rcq7d1wt9849o1_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o1_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o2_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o3_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o4_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o5_100.pngtumblr_ovep441MEO1wt9849o2_100.png
My dog has a black spot on her tongue.
My dog has a black spot on her tongue.
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
I have pectus excavatum, which is deformity affecting my ribs and sternum. I am pretty sure that it messes with my breathing, but so far nothing has been proven. Mine is not that bad, and I don't really mind it beyond it messing up my ribs. It looks like my chest caves inwards and my ribs flare out.

Because of the malformation of my chest wearing bras is a hell, and I permanently damaged one of my ribs connection to my sternum. It can click in and out of socket, and does while I breathe if I don't sit straight (which is most of the time). It rarely hurts tho ¯\_('-')_/¯

I also have Localized Microdontia of a single lateral incisor, it basically just means that it is smaller than the rest.

I'm also hyper-flexible, enough for it to be irritating, but not enough for it to be deliberating.
I have pectus excavatum, which is deformity affecting my ribs and sternum. I am pretty sure that it messes with my breathing, but so far nothing has been proven. Mine is not that bad, and I don't really mind it beyond it messing up my ribs. It looks like my chest caves inwards and my ribs flare out.

Because of the malformation of my chest wearing bras is a hell, and I permanently damaged one of my ribs connection to my sternum. It can click in and out of socket, and does while I breathe if I don't sit straight (which is most of the time). It rarely hurts tho ¯\_('-')_/¯

I also have Localized Microdontia of a single lateral incisor, it basically just means that it is smaller than the rest.

I'm also hyper-flexible, enough for it to be irritating, but not enough for it to be deliberating.
tumblr_pvlzf3Gqzz1x1798to1_100.png GRIM
They / Them | +9 Hours
» Challenge Record
» Art Shop | Skin Shop | Adoptables
4b292f9b933dd512659563da7bab5285c0bf3965.png
No cool birthmarks here but I do have a bunch of freckles/moles, there's a few on my forearm that are in the shape of the constellation Aquila so that's pretty cool. :v

Less cool is the dumb congenital tropism in one of my lumbar (lower) vertebrae. You know those little wing-looking bits that stick out from the sides of vertebral joints? One my vertebrae has one of those turned vertically instead of horizontally, which makes that joint have somewhat limited mobility. My body decided to compensate for this by adding more muscle on one side of my back than the other which ended up causing fairly moderate scoliosis. It's hard to see it unless you're looking hard for it because I guess my body still made up for it pretty well but dang, my lower back hurts all the time. Pretty sure I'm gonna end up with awful back problems when I'm older.
No cool birthmarks here but I do have a bunch of freckles/moles, there's a few on my forearm that are in the shape of the constellation Aquila so that's pretty cool. :v

Less cool is the dumb congenital tropism in one of my lumbar (lower) vertebrae. You know those little wing-looking bits that stick out from the sides of vertebral joints? One my vertebrae has one of those turned vertically instead of horizontally, which makes that joint have somewhat limited mobility. My body decided to compensate for this by adding more muscle on one side of my back than the other which ended up causing fairly moderate scoliosis. It's hard to see it unless you're looking hard for it because I guess my body still made up for it pretty well but dang, my lower back hurts all the time. Pretty sure I'm gonna end up with awful back problems when I'm older.
hu72dVR.png
Kessu * she/her * grey ace
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8