Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Registration Problems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Update from Xhaztol here:

Quote:
Hello, we are experiencing a few hiccups with getting registration started, but we expect to have the issue resolved as soon as possible. We will be appending the lost time onto the end of the window to compensate. We will make updates here as we have them.

Updates
  • 05:48 - We appreciate everyone's patience while we muscle through this unexpected issue. Work is continuing, and we believe we are getting closer to the root problem.
  • 05:03 - We are investigating an issue in which registration cannot be completed. Please keep your confirmation e-mail handy. These emails possibly contain invalid confirmation codes. Once we make an update that registration is functioning properly, it may be necessary to start over.
Update from Xhaztol here:

Quote:
Hello, we are experiencing a few hiccups with getting registration started, but we expect to have the issue resolved as soon as possible. We will be appending the lost time onto the end of the window to compensate. We will make updates here as we have them.

Updates
  • 05:48 - We appreciate everyone's patience while we muscle through this unexpected issue. Work is continuing, and we believe we are getting closer to the root problem.
  • 05:03 - We are investigating an issue in which registration cannot be completed. Please keep your confirmation e-mail handy. These emails possibly contain invalid confirmation codes. Once we make an update that registration is functioning properly, it may be necessary to start over.
coffee. need coffee.
My sister is having the same problem. She's tried to sign up again, got a new confirmation code, but when trying to submit it, there's an error message saying the code and username don't match.
My sister is having the same problem. She's tried to sign up again, got a new confirmation code, but when trying to submit it, there's an error message saying the code and username don't match.
FollowtheWind_zps439946e9.jpg
I had a little bit of problems with registering at first (namely the fact that my confirmation E-mail didn't send) but after putting in all the registration information again I managed to get in alright. Perhaps if it doesn't work just give it another go with the same info?
I had a little bit of problems with registering at first (namely the fact that my confirmation E-mail didn't send) but after putting in all the registration information again I managed to get in alright. Perhaps if it doesn't work just give it another go with the same info?
I know things have changed for some people (I was able to register today) but some of my others friends that were planning on doing it too are still having troubles. :(
I know things have changed for some people (I was able to register today) but some of my others friends that were planning on doing it too are still having troubles. :(
[center]Hello! If you are getting [quote]Username and confirmation code do not match[/quote] [b][u]Please attempt to register again. Start over completely including filling the form out again via the Sign Up Page and then please report back that it worked or didn't work.[/u][/b] [i]Mod request: Please try to keep all further replies centered around this request for tracking purposes. [/i][/center] @Dogstarrb, if you could please provide a link to this page and quote this post in your opening post, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
Hello!

If you are getting
Quote:
Username and confirmation code do not match

Please attempt to register again. Start over completely including filling the form out again via the Sign Up Page and then please report back that it worked or didn't work.

Mod request: Please try to keep all further replies centered around this request for tracking purposes.

@Dogstarrb, if you could please provide a link to this page and quote this post in your opening post, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.
My friend cannot register, he tried twice to no avail. He tried to register as Korawolf if it helps.
My friend cannot register, he tried twice to no avail. He tried to register as Korawolf if it helps.
@Sydkin2000, is this before or after they tried to fully register via the sign up page after 07:00 server time?
@Sydkin2000, is this before or after they tried to fully register via the sign up page after 07:00 server time?
coffee. need coffee.
After. They just tried a few moments ago.
After. They just tried a few moments ago.
A friend of mine has tried to register from a mobile device and she can't change the year of birth, there is no dropdown or any clickable link. Day and month are working fine. She doesn't have the option to register from a desktop pc since we're at work. We tried it with my (different) device but it's the same. Is there any workaround for this?
A friend of mine has tried to register from a mobile device and she can't change the year of birth, there is no dropdown or any clickable link. Day and month are working fine. She doesn't have the option to register from a desktop pc since we're at work. We tried it with my (different) device but it's the same. Is there any workaround for this?
Etsy Shop | Beadwork Blog | The Sims Story Blog
I am having a slightly different issue,it;s saying email address already in use...But it's not...My daughter had a failed registration last time...and the system thinks it's an active account....
I am having a slightly different issue,it;s saying email address already in use...But it's not...My daughter had a failed registration last time...and the system thinks it's an active account....
FR-vi.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7