Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Registration Problems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
It says that the username and code don't match.
It says that the username and code don't match.
My friend isn't even getting the second confirmation email.

Username: Lightstormlynn

EDIT: also, does this mean you are extending the time even further with this set back?
My friend isn't even getting the second confirmation email.

Username: Lightstormlynn

EDIT: also, does this mean you are extending the time even further with this set back?
@Sydkin2000, please look at the instructions I provided in the post and the requests on the front page, please ask your friend to restart the process all over again starting with the Sign Up page. Thank you!
@Sydkin2000, please look at the instructions I provided in the post and the requests on the front page, please ask your friend to restart the process all over again starting with the Sign Up page. Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.
My girlfriend tried several times to register before and after the issue was reported as possibly fixed, and got the same error every time (even afterwards), until she tried a different username - then it worked. (Previous attempts were whatishand, successful attempt was Gryphon).
My girlfriend tried several times to register before and after the issue was reported as possibly fixed, and got the same error every time (even afterwards), until she tried a different username - then it worked. (Previous attempts were whatishand, successful attempt was Gryphon).
690328pathtotruth2.png
I registered without problem, my girlfriend (PuppyStrider) had some more issues, but after the 7 AM update it finally worked.
I registered without problem, my girlfriend (PuppyStrider) had some more issues, but after the 7 AM update it finally worked.
It didn't work. It gives the same error message.
It didn't work. It gives the same error message.
@SpaceShipRat, many people here in this thread are posting on behalf of people trying to register. Any information they can provide is useful.

I must ask everyone again: please keep your responses dedicated to the issue at hand. Thank you.
@SpaceShipRat, many people here in this thread are posting on behalf of people trying to register. Any information they can provide is useful.

I must ask everyone again: please keep your responses dedicated to the issue at hand. Thank you.
coffee. need coffee.
[url=http://flightrising.tumblr.com/post/64867084597/quick-note]From the tumblr: [/url] [quote]We are receiving several reports of players not able to login or input their confirmation code because they are misspelling their username. Please double-check the confirmation email that was sent to you to ensure that your username matches that which is in the message.[/quote] Yes, they are seeing this happen, please check and double-check.
From the tumblr:
Quote:
We are receiving several reports of players not able to login or input their confirmation code because they are misspelling their username. Please double-check the confirmation email that was sent to you to ensure that your username matches that which is in the message.

Yes, they are seeing this happen, please check and double-check.
coffee. need coffee.
Ah yes, I got the username and confirmation do not match error code. Sorry for making an unneeded thread, haha.

I just repeated the process with the same exact information and it all went through just fine, I'm off to a grand start here.
Ah yes, I got the username and confirmation do not match error code. Sorry for making an unneeded thread, haha.

I just repeated the process with the same exact information and it all went through just fine, I'm off to a grand start here.
iOAzfdC.giftDeKDnH.pngh9RKTmz.gif
She still hasn't received a second email, we still have the first. She tried the first one again as it was sent after 7:00 but only by a minute.
She tried the first again, copying both UN and Pass. strait from the email and it still said confrimation code and username dont collaberate or whatever.
She also tried to sign up again seeing as you posted the update just after we sent it. But it was saying that the account does exist and wont let her register again.
She still hasn't received a second email, we still have the first. She tried the first one again as it was sent after 7:00 but only by a minute.
She tried the first again, copying both UN and Pass. strait from the email and it still said confrimation code and username dont collaberate or whatever.
She also tried to sign up again seeing as you posted the update just after we sent it. But it was saying that the account does exist and wont let her register again.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7