Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Registration Problems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
My brother's having trouble signing up, the confirmation page merely refreshes when inputting the confirm code. [i](please pardon the hijack by twitchy)[/i] [b]08:00[/b] [i][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=bug&id=987702&page=3&anchor=2081067#2081067]Update here: [/url][/i] [quote]We are receiving several reports of players not able to login or input their confirmation code because they are misspelling their username. Please double-check the confirmation email that was sent to you to ensure that your username matches that which is in the message.[/quote] [b]mod note: I will be deleting responses not pertaining to this issue without warning. Lightsky and Admin are actively tracking this thread and we need to keep it clean. This is not an "action" on you, it is merely facilitating dev tracking. If you have an unrelated issue that is still an issue, please feel free to post your own thread in bugs if a thread does not already exist. Thank you.[/b] [i]~~twitchy[/i] [b]07:00[/b] [i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=bug&id=987702&page=2&anchor=2080344#2080344]Update here on the second page[/url], quoted here for emphasis. [/i] [quote][center]Hello! If you are getting [quote]Username and confirmation code do not match[/quote] [b][u]Please attempt to register again. Start over completely including filling the form out again via the Sign Up Page and then please report back that it worked or didn't work.[/u][/b] [b][i]Mod request: Please try to keep all further replies centered around this request for tracking purposes. [/i][/b][/center][/quote]
My brother's having trouble signing up, the confirmation page merely refreshes when inputting the confirm code.

(please pardon the hijack by twitchy)

08:00 Update here:
Quote:
We are receiving several reports of players not able to login or input their confirmation code because they are misspelling their username. Please double-check the confirmation email that was sent to you to ensure that your username matches that which is in the message.

mod note: I will be deleting responses not pertaining to this issue without warning. Lightsky and Admin are actively tracking this thread and we need to keep it clean. This is not an "action" on you, it is merely facilitating dev tracking. If you have an unrelated issue that is still an issue, please feel free to post your own thread in bugs if a thread does not already exist. Thank you.

~~twitchy

07:00 Update here on the second page, quoted here for emphasis.
Quote:
Hello!

If you are getting
Quote:
Username and confirmation code do not match

Please attempt to register again. Start over completely including filling the form out again via the Sign Up Page and then please report back that it worked or didn't work.

Mod request: Please try to keep all further replies centered around this request for tracking purposes.
Just got word that the other friend I'm recruiting is experiencing exactly the same issue.
Just got word that the other friend I'm recruiting is experiencing exactly the same issue.
Same problem with my dad :/
Same problem with my dad :/
Same with my sister. :(
Same with my sister. :(
x4V7xVF.png
I have several friends who are registering today, and none of them are able to log in. They're gotten their confirmation emails, put in all the right information, but it still says they haven't registered yet.
I have several friends who are registering today, and none of them are able to log in. They're gotten their confirmation emails, put in all the right information, but it still says they haven't registered yet.
same with many of my friends......
same with many of my friends......
DontCare_zps2af8a852.png
My sister is honestly considering giving up trying to play.
My sister is honestly considering giving up trying to play.
x4V7xVF.png
My friend has been trying to complete registration, and we're having the same problem as well, on both mobile and desktop comp. :(
My friend has been trying to complete registration, and we're having the same problem as well, on both mobile and desktop comp. :(
siggystormdad.png
Now all i get is an error that username and code dont match
Now all i get is an error that username and code dont match
x4V7xVF.png
Many thanks! I just wanted to make sure they didn't miss the window- my friend tried to join in the Sept 3 window and missed it once already!
Many thanks! I just wanted to make sure they didn't miss the window- my friend tried to join in the Sept 3 window and missed it once already!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7