Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | LIGHT SPRITE - RAFFLE IS ENDED
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 105 106
@AetherSeer @Zhycalui @FairyArmadillo @LostUmbreon @Yessaia @LilyKittens
@SnailMuffin @KittieMiaou @Theoi @Xionahri @Dew @Pargon @Cylniru
@FireflyRhapsody @Lacertae @thewordmurder @Ookamiotoko @MLSmith995 @LilyKittens
@EarthTiger @Monako @TheRoyalMask @CountessG @DrowsyPanda @Incognito
@EmeraldMew @deztora @Kaeldra @Vader @Synnful @Asteri @Voodoocat @Bic
@Uprisingattorney @RyoseiHime @GGBBQQ @CraftyBookwyrm @moomargh
@artillerychick @paradoxxi @EllieAlice @virushusbandry @EmeraldMew @Videogamerkm
@Canisa @NekoNikki @DeadlyFang @FlyingSquirrely @Rebekah @Dimsum @Thonir
@IceyPuffin @EarthTiger @Amarula @BellowsLizard @Sere @Uzaaki9 @Spooner
@Mus @Tauriel @CaptainShorty @Drytil @HolrinnLair @Videogamerkm
@Shulk @RainbowToast @MLSmith995 @MadnessInMe @Jecai @Galaxtic
@Fourthage @JadedSidhe @Sunsetfire @Sumbril @TaintedIllusions
@purrr @Zoanthia @Shatapatrika @Marue @Yessaia @Rhyfel @Charingo @Arintol

Hello raffle participants.

After deztora asked me about why I have the drawing set up the way I do, I have been considering changing it to allow players, other than the Grand Prize winner who will get the Light Sprite, the ability to choose their prize from the prize list.

I am considering a change to the Drawing rules that currently are.

7. PRIZE DRAWING
A. Once the entries are claimed the winning numbers will be drawn using Random.org.
B. The numbers will be screenshot and posted along with a Ping to the winner of each prize.
C. The prize will be sent by a one way crossroad with a congratulations not via the PM system.
D. Prizes will be awarded by prize number with the Light Sprite being awarded first.
E. Players will not have a choice of prize but will win the prize corresponding with the prize number drawing.

The change if it is made would be something like this.

7. PRIZE DRAWING
A. Once all the entries are claimed the winning numbers will be drawn using Random.org.
B. The Grand Prize will be drawn first and awarded.
C. The remaining prizes winners will be drawn in groups of 10.
D. The Each player in the group will have 24 hours to respond with their choices base on what prizes they want most.
E. Players need to submit the number of choices equal to their slot in the group. (Example: If you are the 7th player in the group you need to give me 7 choices.)
F. When that player is awarded their prize they will be given the first available prize on their choice list.
G. This process (Lines C - F) will continue until all the prizes are awarded. All Prizes will be sent by One way crossroads.

Now if you note the differences between the two. In the first one I am awarding in order with screenshot proof which may give players a prize they do not want, but in the second one since I am drawing in groups of 10 there would be no screenshot proof and if you are drawn later in the drawing you may also end up with a prize you really do not want but had the ability to choose out of the remaining prizes.

Questions.

1. Would you prefer to choose a prize or is the drawing the way I have it fine with you?

2. Any other thoughts?

Now is the time to express it. I am not against the idea of altering the drawing rules, but since it affects everyone currently involved I wanted to get your feedback.

You do not have to ping me as I am constantly monitoring this thread.
@AetherSeer @Zhycalui @FairyArmadillo @LostUmbreon @Yessaia @LilyKittens
@SnailMuffin @KittieMiaou @Theoi @Xionahri @Dew @Pargon @Cylniru
@FireflyRhapsody @Lacertae @thewordmurder @Ookamiotoko @MLSmith995 @LilyKittens
@EarthTiger @Monako @TheRoyalMask @CountessG @DrowsyPanda @Incognito
@EmeraldMew @deztora @Kaeldra @Vader @Synnful @Asteri @Voodoocat @Bic
@Uprisingattorney @RyoseiHime @GGBBQQ @CraftyBookwyrm @moomargh
@artillerychick @paradoxxi @EllieAlice @virushusbandry @EmeraldMew @Videogamerkm
@Canisa @NekoNikki @DeadlyFang @FlyingSquirrely @Rebekah @Dimsum @Thonir
@IceyPuffin @EarthTiger @Amarula @BellowsLizard @Sere @Uzaaki9 @Spooner
@Mus @Tauriel @CaptainShorty @Drytil @HolrinnLair @Videogamerkm
@Shulk @RainbowToast @MLSmith995 @MadnessInMe @Jecai @Galaxtic
@Fourthage @JadedSidhe @Sunsetfire @Sumbril @TaintedIllusions
@purrr @Zoanthia @Shatapatrika @Marue @Yessaia @Rhyfel @Charingo @Arintol

Hello raffle participants.

After deztora asked me about why I have the drawing set up the way I do, I have been considering changing it to allow players, other than the Grand Prize winner who will get the Light Sprite, the ability to choose their prize from the prize list.

I am considering a change to the Drawing rules that currently are.

7. PRIZE DRAWING
A. Once the entries are claimed the winning numbers will be drawn using Random.org.
B. The numbers will be screenshot and posted along with a Ping to the winner of each prize.
C. The prize will be sent by a one way crossroad with a congratulations not via the PM system.
D. Prizes will be awarded by prize number with the Light Sprite being awarded first.
E. Players will not have a choice of prize but will win the prize corresponding with the prize number drawing.

The change if it is made would be something like this.

7. PRIZE DRAWING
A. Once all the entries are claimed the winning numbers will be drawn using Random.org.
B. The Grand Prize will be drawn first and awarded.
C. The remaining prizes winners will be drawn in groups of 10.
D. The Each player in the group will have 24 hours to respond with their choices base on what prizes they want most.
E. Players need to submit the number of choices equal to their slot in the group. (Example: If you are the 7th player in the group you need to give me 7 choices.)
F. When that player is awarded their prize they will be given the first available prize on their choice list.
G. This process (Lines C - F) will continue until all the prizes are awarded. All Prizes will be sent by One way crossroads.

Now if you note the differences between the two. In the first one I am awarding in order with screenshot proof which may give players a prize they do not want, but in the second one since I am drawing in groups of 10 there would be no screenshot proof and if you are drawn later in the drawing you may also end up with a prize you really do not want but had the ability to choose out of the remaining prizes.

Questions.

1. Would you prefer to choose a prize or is the drawing the way I have it fine with you?

2. Any other thoughts?

Now is the time to express it. I am not against the idea of altering the drawing rules, but since it affects everyone currently involved I wanted to get your feedback.

You do not have to ping me as I am constantly monitoring this thread.
I prefer choosing a prize.
I prefer choosing a prize.
pr7Tort.png
I also would prefer if we were able to choose our own prizes ^^
I also would prefer if we were able to choose our own prizes ^^
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa 1Lrgqvw.png
SYNN » infp, she/her, collector and breeder
WISHLISTHATCHERYGRAPHICSITEM SALESG1 SALES
SKYCAT QUESTGOALS & CHALLENGESBESTIARY QUEST

Choosing a prize would be good!
Choosing a prize would be good!
Yqgt0bJ.png33o3cir.jpg
I feel like the first option makes sense only if the prizes are listed in descending order of value, so the second person drawn would get the second most valuable prize and so on. People might not value every item the same though, which would make it seem unfair to someone who got drawn earlier than someone else yet received a prize they don't think was the best available.
Long story short, I think choosing our own prizes would be best.
I feel like the first option makes sense only if the prizes are listed in descending order of value, so the second person drawn would get the second most valuable prize and so on. People might not value every item the same though, which would make it seem unfair to someone who got drawn earlier than someone else yet received a prize they don't think was the best available.
Long story short, I think choosing our own prizes would be best.
bic_signaturefinal_by_starkindlerstudio-daq8vx1.png
Yes, I definitely support choosing prizes. I know there's one or two I'd love to have over anything else and I'd love to be able to pick them if not the sprite!
Yes, I definitely support choosing prizes. I know there's one or two I'd love to have over anything else and I'd love to be able to pick them if not the sprite!
I would prefer the drawing system as it is. I think your prize list is very balanced, the last prizes being equally as good as the first ones, giving everyone an equal chance on a good prize.

Also, if the winners choose, while the treasure chest packs have value, they're not necessarily as "interesting" as the other prizes, so the last batch of winners will probably be left with only treasure chest packs, which would make the choosing kinda redundant.
I would prefer the drawing system as it is. I think your prize list is very balanced, the last prizes being equally as good as the first ones, giving everyone an equal chance on a good prize.

Also, if the winners choose, while the treasure chest packs have value, they're not necessarily as "interesting" as the other prizes, so the last batch of winners will probably be left with only treasure chest packs, which would make the choosing kinda redundant.
zyvrj7C.pngtDeKDnH.png x0CMhAc.png
I like the choose our own prizes rule
I like the choose our own prizes rule
weasel-s-light-sprite.pngpr7Tort.png
I'm personally fine with either, but I think choosing a prize also has its own benefits.

Otherwise, the way you have it is also fine, adds a little bit of mystery~.
I'm personally fine with either, but I think choosing a prize also has its own benefits.

Otherwise, the way you have it is also fine, adds a little bit of mystery~.
[quote name="Yessaia" date=2016-06-17 11:05:55] I would prefer the drawing system as it is. I think your prize list is very balanced, the last prizes being equally as good as the first ones, giving everyone an equal chance on a good prize. Also, if the winners choose, while the treasure chest packs have value, they're not necessarily as "interesting" as the other prizes, so the last batch of winners will probably be left with only treasure chest packs, which would make the choosing kinda redundant. [/quote] @Yessia Thank you for this response. I also think that the prize list is quite balanced. I agree that the treasure chests packs are probably the least desirable of all the prizes. They are also the most abundant seeing that there are 9 of them. If they were changed to something else, say perhaps some treasure gene scrolls, unhatched eggs, would choosing prizes then be a better option? I have been here since June of 2013 and I have an extensive hoard. I am not opposed to giving something different and a bit more desirable than the chests.
Yessaia wrote on 2016-06-17:

@Yessia

Thank you for this response. I also think that the prize list is quite balanced. I agree that the treasure chests packs are probably the least desirable of all the prizes. They are also the most abundant seeing that there are 9 of them. If they were changed to something else, say perhaps some treasure gene scrolls, unhatched eggs, would choosing prizes then be a better option?

I have been here since June of 2013 and I have an extensive hoard. I am not opposed to giving something different and a bit more desirable than the chests.
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 105 106