Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Discontinued]
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 89 90
@Natakiro

ah! i am! sort of just playing in the coliseum and stuff :3 and really? ;o; that's so kind of you!! if it's okay then may i have 91? ;O;
@Natakiro

ah! i am! sort of just playing in the coliseum and stuff :3 and really? ;o; that's so kind of you!! if it's okay then may i have 91? ;O;
@Maxxine That's good to hear ^^ The coli is a big part of the site, so it's a good thing to get into it early on. Here's a nice coli guide for getting the best grinding team.

Sending him on over ;D
@Maxxine That's good to hear ^^ The coli is a big part of the site, so it's a good thing to get into it early on. Here's a nice coli guide for getting the best grinding team.

Sending him on over ;D
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro

wow this is really helpful!! thank you so much for both the dragon and the guide!!! ^o^
@Natakiro

wow this is really helpful!! thank you so much for both the dragon and the guide!!! ^o^
@Maxxine You're quite welcome! :D If you want me to boost your coli dragons to lv 10-15 for a head start, I wouldn't mind! ^^ As long as they aren't your progens, as they cannot be traded over.
@Maxxine You're quite welcome! :D If you want me to boost your coli dragons to lv 10-15 for a head start, I wouldn't mind! ^^ As long as they aren't your progens, as they cannot be traded over.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro

ahh, are you sure? i don't want to be a burden... ;v;'' it sounds really nice but i'm not sure..!
@Natakiro

ahh, are you sure? i don't want to be a burden... ;v;'' it sounds really nice but i'm not sure..!
@Maxxine It's not a problem at all! It's pretty easy to level them with a team at 25 already. ;3 And I could also send you over any food items that drop, since I already have a ton.
@Maxxine It's not a problem at all! It's pretty easy to level them with a team at 25 already. ;3 And I could also send you over any food items that drop, since I already have a ton.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro

ahh alright! food would be really nice too since i'm a little low! how do i do this then? ;v;
@Natakiro

ahh alright! food would be really nice too since i'm a little low! how do i do this then? ;v;
@Maxxine Make sure that you remove any familiars/apparel/skins from your dragons that you want to send over.

Then, send me a one-way CR with the dragons you want me to train. They can't be your progens (the two you started with, as they are untradable.)

Once I finish, I will send them back in a CR. :3 Accept it and poof, done! ^^
@Maxxine Make sure that you remove any familiars/apparel/skins from your dragons that you want to send over.

Then, send me a one-way CR with the dragons you want me to train. They can't be your progens (the two you started with, as they are untradable.)

Once I finish, I will send them back in a CR. :3 Accept it and poof, done! ^^
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro

alright!! i sent two dragons. ;v; thank you so, so much. i hope this isn't really a bother for you.
@Natakiro

alright!! i sent two dragons. ;v; thank you so, so much. i hope this isn't really a bother for you.
Added more dragons! :3
Added more dragons! :3
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades