Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Discontinued]
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 89 90
@ShadowStream You're quite welcome! That's great to hear. :3 Are you going to use your anniversary vista, or are you going to save it?
@ShadowStream You're quite welcome! That's great to hear. :3 Are you going to use your anniversary vista, or are you going to save it?
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
I'm honestly not sure, I personally like some of the other vistas more, so I may save the anniversary vista to sell at a later date?? Or just eventually get rid of, I'm not sure honestly, whatever happens I guess

@Natakiro
I'm honestly not sure, I personally like some of the other vistas more, so I may save the anniversary vista to sell at a later date?? Or just eventually get rid of, I'm not sure honestly, whatever happens I guess

@Natakiro
@ShadowStream Yeah, there are some really pretty ones! I'd say wait and sell it if you don't like it; don't just get rid of it. Since it's a unique "anniversary" item, you could definitely make something from it if you wait and sell it later on, as anyone not registered as a member when they gave them out will not get be able to acquire one without buying it from another player.

I'm thinking of nabbing a few of them, but will use the anniversary one when it's my birthday or something similar. :D I love that black rose one, need to save for it.
@ShadowStream Yeah, there are some really pretty ones! I'd say wait and sell it if you don't like it; don't just get rid of it. Since it's a unique "anniversary" item, you could definitely make something from it if you wait and sell it later on, as anyone not registered as a member when they gave them out will not get be able to acquire one without buying it from another player.

I'm thinking of nabbing a few of them, but will use the anniversary one when it's my birthday or something similar. :D I love that black rose one, need to save for it.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro my personal favorite so far has to be the antlers
@Natakiro my personal favorite so far has to be the antlers
Added more! :D
Added more! :D
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro

May I please about #96? I love her! Thank you very much.
@Natakiro

May I please about #96? I love her! Thank you very much.
giphy.gif
@ysabol Sure thing, having it sent right over ^^
@ysabol Sure thing, having it sent right over ^^
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro

Thank you very much!
@Natakiro

Thank you very much!
giphy.gif
@Natakiro

may i have 88 if still available? ;v;
@Natakiro

may i have 88 if still available? ;v;
@Maxxine Yep! Sending over now ^^ And I see that you joined this month :3 Hope you're enjoying it so far. If you ever need anything, let me know :> Since you don't have many dragons, you can have another if there's one you really like.
@Maxxine Yep! Sending over now ^^ And I see that you joined this month :3 Hope you're enjoying it so far. If you ever need anything, let me know :> Since you don't have many dragons, you can have another if there's one you really like.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!