Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | DONE
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@LilithsLily

Not for everything. It would be enough however to buy everything excluding the Fire Sprite. Or for the Fire Sprite and the Molten Defender. If you don't buy everything, your discount will be a bit lower, but I'm still willing to cut you a deal ^_^
@LilithsLily

Not for everything. It would be enough however to buy everything excluding the Fire Sprite. Or for the Fire Sprite and the Molten Defender. If you don't buy everything, your discount will be a bit lower, but I'm still willing to cut you a deal ^_^
@Ajax4life14
How much for all the remaining sprites and the 2nd Imp skin?

@NewtPrince
@Ajax4life14
How much for all the remaining sprites and the 2nd Imp skin?

@NewtPrince
KqhbiY8.png
without the skin i could live cx
i just want the rest of the sprites im missing D: i dont wanna put more then 100$ on my account but i will only have 11,600 gems i believe so yeah ;-; @Ajax4life14
without the skin i could live cx
i just want the rest of the sprites im missing D: i dont wanna put more then 100$ on my account but i will only have 11,600 gems i believe so yeah ;-; @Ajax4life14
ZWDgZeU.gifGive someone a waffle
@NewtPrince

Individual LAH prices are:
Wind Sprite 2799g
Lightning Sprite 3440g
Ice Sprite 3750g
Fire Sprite 9550g
Arcane Sprite 5850g
Earth Sprite 2050g
Shadow Sprite 3289g
Nature Sprite 739g
Molten Defender 900g (still being printed from time to time and sold for 900g by the original artist)

Let me know what you want and we can try to make a deal ^_^
@NewtPrince

Individual LAH prices are:
Wind Sprite 2799g
Lightning Sprite 3440g
Ice Sprite 3750g
Fire Sprite 9550g
Arcane Sprite 5850g
Earth Sprite 2050g
Shadow Sprite 3289g
Nature Sprite 739g
Molten Defender 900g (still being printed from time to time and sold for 900g by the original artist)

Let me know what you want and we can try to make a deal ^_^
@LilithsLily

For 11,600g I'm afraid I can't help you get them all. I'm sorry and good luck in your sprite hunt!
@LilithsLily

For 11,600g I'm afraid I can't help you get them all. I'm sorry and good luck in your sprite hunt!
@Ajax4life14
So 29.568g in total, correct? I'l definitely take Molten Defender (so pretty <3). I think I'll pass on the Arcane sprite though because I'll be getting it for 10% off LAH from another user. Meaning 23,718g total...
I know you mostly want gems, treasure, or unhatched eggs, but are you willing to accept dragons and/or art for some of the payment? Or maybe other UM skins/accents, other familiars? If not, I totally understand
The reason I'm asking is because I don't get paid until tomorrow xD
@Ajax4life14
So 29.568g in total, correct? I'l definitely take Molten Defender (so pretty <3). I think I'll pass on the Arcane sprite though because I'll be getting it for 10% off LAH from another user. Meaning 23,718g total...
I know you mostly want gems, treasure, or unhatched eggs, but are you willing to accept dragons and/or art for some of the payment? Or maybe other UM skins/accents, other familiars? If not, I totally understand
The reason I'm asking is because I don't get paid until tomorrow xD
KqhbiY8.png
@NewtPrince

I'm not really interested in anything else, I'm sorry. I am however willing to put the items on hold for you. That way you don't have to worry about them being sold in the mean time ^_^
@NewtPrince

I'm not really interested in anything else, I'm sorry. I am however willing to put the items on hold for you. That way you don't have to worry about them being sold in the mean time ^_^
@Ajax4life14
That would be awesome ;u; I'd probably be able to pay for half sometime tomorrow and the rest next payday (which is the 30th). Not sure how long you're willing to hold them
@Ajax4life14
That would be awesome ;u; I'd probably be able to pay for half sometime tomorrow and the rest next payday (which is the 30th). Not sure how long you're willing to hold them
KqhbiY8.png
@NewtPrince

How about we do the Earth and Fire Sprite tomorrow (11,600g, a little less than half the total) and I'll hold the rest of the items (12,118g) until the 30th?
@NewtPrince

How about we do the Earth and Fire Sprite tomorrow (11,600g, a little less than half the total) and I'll hold the rest of the items (12,118g) until the 30th?
@Ajax4life14
I feel so bad for saying this, but I just came to the conclusion that I'm never going to finish my bestiary unless I spend another $2000 on this site
Actually, I think I'm going to pass because of the above statement. I'm so sorry ;;
@Ajax4life14
I feel so bad for saying this, but I just came to the conclusion that I'm never going to finish my bestiary unless I spend another $2000 on this site
Actually, I think I'm going to pass because of the above statement. I'm so sorry ;;
KqhbiY8.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14