Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | DONE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Ajax4life14 hello my friend! I currently have two eggs to trade. Is there any of the sprites close to that price (excluding nature. I have a nature. Lol) I can do hunts for however many I need and would give the two I have as a down payment. We've dealt before and you know I'm good for it. I also have some skins from festival's past I can throw in or even some tablets for the upcoming festival(got around 40). The eggs I have are shadow and nature.
@Ajax4life14 hello my friend! I currently have two eggs to trade. Is there any of the sprites close to that price (excluding nature. I have a nature. Lol) I can do hunts for however many I need and would give the two I have as a down payment. We've dealt before and you know I'm good for it. I also have some skins from festival's past I can throw in or even some tablets for the upcoming festival(got around 40). The eggs I have are shadow and nature.
I just my song to be heard. To step out of the darkness and rise above the pain. It's more than just a simple rhyme. Its my heart song singing out. So, I raise my voice, and sing out loud. If I truly believe, maybe the world will sing along with me. One voice, one truth, one heartbeat.-SaharaPrime
@SaharaPrime

The Water Sprite is 845g on AH right now. Minus the 2 eggs (480g) and the tablets (yes please! How does 1:1g sound?) there's a 325g difference. Would you be able to do 1 more egg and 85g or 68k (1:800)?

I would be okay with accepting 2 eggs as a downpayment and waiting for the rest while the sprite is reserved for you ^_^
@SaharaPrime

The Water Sprite is 845g on AH right now. Minus the 2 eggs (480g) and the tablets (yes please! How does 1:1g sound?) there's a 325g difference. Would you be able to do 1 more egg and 85g or 68k (1:800)?

I would be okay with accepting 2 eggs as a downpayment and waiting for the rest while the sprite is reserved for you ^_^
@Ajax4life14 I'm a little short on treasure and gems. Lol but I am currently working on brewing mantles. I'm keeping my peacebringer's mantle but I can give up the others as I brew them. I have the materials for all but the burlap one. Would those be of interest to you? As far as the extra egg, I can start looking for it tomorrow. I have 43 tablets exactly. Lol
@Ajax4life14 I'm a little short on treasure and gems. Lol but I am currently working on brewing mantles. I'm keeping my peacebringer's mantle but I can give up the others as I brew them. I have the materials for all but the burlap one. Would those be of interest to you? As far as the extra egg, I can start looking for it tomorrow. I have 43 tablets exactly. Lol
I just my song to be heard. To step out of the darkness and rise above the pain. It's more than just a simple rhyme. Its my heart song singing out. So, I raise my voice, and sing out loud. If I truly believe, maybe the world will sing along with me. One voice, one truth, one heartbeat.-SaharaPrime
@SaharaPrime

I'm not really interested in anything but tablets, eggs and currency to be honest..
@SaharaPrime

I'm not really interested in anything but tablets, eggs and currency to be honest..
@Ajax4life14 ok my friend. I'll save up the treaure then. ^^ how much was that again?
@Ajax4life14 ok my friend. I'll save up the treaure then. ^^ how much was that again?
@SaharaPrima

Adding the 3 extra tablets that leaves 65,600t ^_^
@SaharaPrima

Adding the 3 extra tablets that leaves 65,600t ^_^
@Ajax4life14 sorry I didn't see your post sooner. You misspelled my name. Lol and that's fine. I'll set up the cr to send over the tablets and the eggs I have.
@Ajax4life14 sorry I didn't see your post sooner. You misspelled my name. Lol and that's fine. I'll set up the cr to send over the tablets and the eggs I have.
@SaharaPrime

So sorry, no idea how that happened :$

Sounds good to me, I'll list what you have paid in the OP ^_^
@SaharaPrime

So sorry, no idea how that happened :$

Sounds good to me, I'll list what you have paid in the OP ^_^
@Ajax4life14 ok. I'll post what I have left on my page.
@Ajax4life14 ok. I'll post what I have left on my page.
@SaharaPrime

Sounds good to me! If you still have to scavenge for the last egg, is it okay if I request a Light egg by any chance? ^_^
@SaharaPrime

Sounds good to me! If you still have to scavenge for the last egg, is it okay if I request a Light egg by any chance? ^_^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14