Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | DONE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Ajax4life14 sure! I'll post that on my page. I'm now level 30 on scavaging. ^^ oh! If I don't get enough treasure before the upcoming festival, would it be ok if I collected tablets for you instead?
@Ajax4life14 sure! I'll post that on my page. I'm now level 30 on scavaging. ^^ oh! If I don't get enough treasure before the upcoming festival, would it be ok if I collected tablets for you instead?
I just my song to be heard. To step out of the darkness and rise above the pain. It's more than just a simple rhyme. Its my heart song singing out. So, I raise my voice, and sing out loud. If I truly believe, maybe the world will sing along with me. One voice, one truth, one heartbeat.-SaharaPrime
@SaharaPrime

Thanks! If you don't get the treasure before BSJ, I can take tablets! Only taking them at 1:1g on the first day, after that it is 1:500t (8:5g)
@SaharaPrime

Thanks! If you don't get the treasure before BSJ, I can take tablets! Only taking them at 1:1g on the first day, after that it is 1:500t (8:5g)
@Ajax4life14 so, 66 if I get them on the first day. And 132 the rest of the festival. ^^
@Ajax4life14 so, 66 if I get them on the first day. And 132 the rest of the festival. ^^
I just my song to be heard. To step out of the darkness and rise above the pain. It's more than just a simple rhyme. Its my heart song singing out. So, I raise my voice, and sing out loud. If I truly believe, maybe the world will sing along with me. One voice, one truth, one heartbeat.-SaharaPrime
@SaharaPrime

Actually 65,600/800= 82 on the first day. But if you don't get them all on the first day, you can either send what you have and I'll wait for the rest or you can make up the rest in treasure or gems
@SaharaPrime

Actually 65,600/800= 82 on the first day. But if you don't get them all on the first day, you can either send what you have and I'll wait for the rest or you can make up the rest in treasure or gems
@Ajax4life14 ok. Hopefully I'll have the treasure though. Lol.
@Ajax4life14 ok. Hopefully I'll have the treasure though. Lol.
@SaharaPrime

I hope so (I want to expand my lair while Light has dominance)
@SaharaPrime

I hope so (I want to expand my lair while Light has dominance)
@Ajax4life14 I know how that feels. I put my spare skins up for auction. So hopefully I'll have the treasure by tomorrow.
@Ajax4life14 I know how that feels. I put my spare skins up for auction. So hopefully I'll have the treasure by tomorrow.
@SaharaPrime

Sounds good! Just let me know ^_^
@SaharaPrime

Sounds good! Just let me know ^_^
@Ajax4life14
How much you looking for the Arcane Sprite?
@Ajax4life14
How much you looking for the Arcane Sprite?
@Ajax4life14
How much are you looking for, for the Frosted King Accent?
@Ajax4life14
How much are you looking for, for the Frosted King Accent?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14