Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Gaia's Plentiful Mrkt (outdated)
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 ... 170 171
@sidegrinder; no i didnt tink to stock up on them, sorry!
@sidegrinder; no i didnt tink to stock up on them, sorry!
@Gaia That's alright. :}
@Gaia That's alright. :}
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@Gaia

Hi there, Gaia! Do you have any Winter Wolf Capes in stock? I'd love to trade the materials for one of them. After grinding for my vista in the Boreal Wood, I ALMOST have enough to get TWO... hahaha. Thanks! ^_^
@Gaia

Hi there, Gaia! Do you have any Winter Wolf Capes in stock? I'd love to trade the materials for one of them. After grinding for my vista in the Boreal Wood, I ALMOST have enough to get TWO... hahaha. Thanks! ^_^
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
@UserOfShadows Ohh congrats on the shiny new vista!! I hope to find some time to grind for the new vistas once I've handed in my thesis (1 week left! O_O) And yes yes, I do! I have two in stock. I'd be happy to trade both of them if you feel like grinding for those last few materials? :) Otherwise I can definitely trade the 1 :)
@UserOfShadows Ohh congrats on the shiny new vista!! I hope to find some time to grind for the new vistas once I've handed in my thesis (1 week left! O_O) And yes yes, I do! I have two in stock. I'd be happy to trade both of them if you feel like grinding for those last few materials? :) Otherwise I can definitely trade the 1 :)
@Gaia

You know what, I may as well. I only need 20 or so more pelts. I'll send a CR with the materials and 20kt when I'm done, thanks! And good luck on your thesis/in your vista search, as well!
@Gaia

You know what, I may as well. I only need 20 or so more pelts. I'll send a CR with the materials and 20kt when I'm done, thanks! And good luck on your thesis/in your vista search, as well!
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
@Gaia

Is it possible for me to trade a small handfull of Ermines for Ferrets?
@Gaia

Is it possible for me to trade a small handfull of Ermines for Ferrets?
tumblr_inline_njviwmxG231qg2i5p.png
@Gaia Hello! Do you have a Rosy Peryton in stock, by any chance? I've been chasing the Swipp trade for [i]weeks[/i] but I always seem to miss it. :( I do have the materials needed. [item=rosy peryton]
@Gaia Hello! Do you have a Rosy Peryton in stock, by any chance? I've been chasing the Swipp trade for weeks but I always seem to miss it. :( I do have the materials needed.

Rosy Peryton
@ravenmoon, yes i got one! Please send me a CR and I'll add it :)
@ravenmoon, yes i got one! Please send me a CR and I'll add it :)
@Gaia
Hello, I would like to get 3 stacks of insects, meat and plants (each 2 points). And how many diamonds would 1 stack cost? Thank you for the answers c:
@Gaia
Hello, I would like to get 3 stacks of insects, meat and plants (each 2 points). And how many diamonds would 1 stack cost? Thank you for the answers c:
@TheIrishOtaku: hello there! :) A stack of 99 2pts items would be about 8.333 gems! So 3 of each meat, insects and plants would be 75 gems total. If you only wanted to pay in gems for a single stack, I prefer to round it up to 9 gems for that stack
@TheIrishOtaku: hello there! :) A stack of 99 2pts items would be about 8.333 gems! So 3 of each meat, insects and plants would be 75 gems total. If you only wanted to pay in gems for a single stack, I prefer to round it up to 9 gems for that stack
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 ... 170 171