Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Gaia's Plentiful Mrkt (outdated)
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 ... 170 171
@Ajax4life14 I do; I'll set up the Crossroads! =3
@Ajax4life14 I do; I'll set up the Crossroads! =3
@Gaia

Do you have a black tulip flowerfall? I'd like to trade it for the 250 tulips + 10kt!
@Gaia

Do you have a black tulip flowerfall? I'd like to trade it for the 250 tulips + 10kt!
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Ririterasu I do! Let me set up the Crossroads for it! =3
@Ririterasu I do! Let me set up the Crossroads for it! =3
@Gaia
Ok! please send CR with the lightning tome in it!
@Gaia
Ok! please send CR with the lightning tome in it!
AB92F213-6BA6-4662-A0BC-864D21A56BB9.png
@Gaia How much for the raven sylvan filigree?
@Gaia How much for the raven sylvan filigree?
MIaB7gw.png
@tahwarts It's 75k in the AH, so how abut 70k treasure? :) I can also swap it for it's Swipp swap ingredients + 10k treasure!
@tahwarts It's 75k in the AH, so how abut 70k treasure? :) I can also swap it for it's Swipp swap ingredients + 10k treasure!
@Gaia It wouldn't happen to discount anything if I only had azure lure, would it? My crystal pools luck has been awful, haha.
@Gaia It wouldn't happen to discount anything if I only had azure lure, would it? My crystal pools luck has been awful, haha.
MIaB7gw.png
@Tahwarts; I'm afraid not; the rhodocrosite (or whatever it is called) is actually more expensive than the apparel itself! Would you like me to hold onto the filigree until you do have enough? :)
@Tahwarts; I'm afraid not; the rhodocrosite (or whatever it is called) is actually more expensive than the apparel itself! Would you like me to hold onto the filigree until you do have enough? :)
@Gaia Oh, well, nevermind then. You don't have to hold on to it, though. Thanks anyway!
@Gaia Oh, well, nevermind then. You don't have to hold on to it, though. Thanks anyway!
MIaB7gw.png
@Gaia Would you happen you have any of the recently-retired Marketplace skins in stock? ^^
@Gaia Would you happen you have any of the recently-retired Marketplace skins in stock? ^^
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 ... 170 171