Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Gaia's Plentiful Mrkt (outdated)
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 170 171
Hey there, @Gaia. I'm hoarding painted and wooden marionettes, so I'm interested to hear your price for them. And also how many you have for sale, of course.
Hey there, @Gaia. I'm hoarding painted and wooden marionettes, so I'm interested to hear your price for them. And also how many you have for sale, of course.

tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro7_75sq.gif_____tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif_____tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro8_75sq.gif

tumblr_osit221hKr1w8tzaro7_400.png
@Gaia Whoops, guess I'll just have to stick to treasure. I have increased my treasure count, though! So I can buy more off the list. :)

Let's see...
White-Eared Hummingbird x24 - 40k
Bluefin Charger Fin x9 - 10k
Deepwater Constructors x30 - 48k
Sentinel Fish x30 - 48k
Snow Streak Pinion x4 - 5.5k
Wilting Rose x2 - 70k
Fluted Conch x9 - 14k

That should be 235,500t, right?
@Gaia Whoops, guess I'll just have to stick to treasure. I have increased my treasure count, though! So I can buy more off the list. :)

Let's see...
White-Eared Hummingbird x24 - 40k
Bluefin Charger Fin x9 - 10k
Deepwater Constructors x30 - 48k
Sentinel Fish x30 - 48k
Snow Streak Pinion x4 - 5.5k
Wilting Rose x2 - 70k
Fluted Conch x9 - 14k

That should be 235,500t, right?
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@KittyAoba Yup, correct! :D Give me a few minutes to add all that to the CR! :)

@Broderick I have 4 of each, and I'll sell them for a bit below AH (8000 for painted and 11000 for wooden) for a total of 76k treasure :) (if you want them all that is)
@KittyAoba Yup, correct! :D Give me a few minutes to add all that to the CR! :)

@Broderick I have 4 of each, and I'll sell them for a bit below AH (8000 for painted and 11000 for wooden) for a total of 76k treasure :) (if you want them all that is)
@Gaia Awesome. Thank you. :)
@Gaia Awesome. Thank you. :)
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
Could you do 30k for your painted marionettes, @Gaia? That's where the pain in my wallet starts. And they tend to fluctuate around that price in the AH at the moment. But if you don't wanna, that's okay :^)
Could you do 30k for your painted marionettes, @Gaia? That's where the pain in my wallet starts. And they tend to fluctuate around that price in the AH at the moment. But if you don't wanna, that's okay :^)

tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro7_75sq.gif_____tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif_____tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro8_75sq.gif

tumblr_osit221hKr1w8tzaro7_400.png
@Broderick Hm I definitely understand, and am happy to do 30k for those! :) Let me set up the CR in a second
@Broderick Hm I definitely understand, and am happy to do 30k for those! :) Let me set up the CR in a second
Hey @Gaia, I earned a Featherback Boar in the Coli and I see that it's a familiar you need. So are you needing to buy it? If so, I would sell mine to you for 130k treasure ^.^
Hey @Gaia, I earned a Featherback Boar in the Coli and I see that it's a familiar you need. So are you needing to buy it? If so, I would sell mine to you for 130k treasure ^.^
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18 Nope my wishlist is for items I'm willing to accept in trades, but I'm not buying them. Sorry!
@kyrin18 Nope my wishlist is for items I'm willing to accept in trades, but I'm not buying them. Sorry!
After not doing so for months, I finally updated my stock a bit! :) I am planning on losing a lot of the stock, like the common apparel and familiars, and make the items I sell a bit more high-end (only swipp, baldwin and boss familiars for example), but we'll have to see. It's a plan in progress.
After not doing so for months, I finally updated my stock a bit! :) I am planning on losing a lot of the stock, like the common apparel and familiars, and make the items I sell a bit more high-end (only swipp, baldwin and boss familiars for example), but we'll have to see. It's a plan in progress.
@Gaia Hi! Would you be amenable to trading crimson wing silks + crimson silk scarf for their mats? I don't have a ton of time to play on FR so I figured I'd ask you about a swap service. Thanks!
@Gaia Hi! Would you be amenable to trading crimson wing silks + crimson silk scarf for their mats? I don't have a ton of time to play on FR so I figured I'd ask you about a swap service. Thanks!
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 170 171