Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Gaia's Plentiful Mrkt (outdated)
1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 ... 170 171
@livedragon Eep, so sorry I totally missed your ping! Are you still in need of ferrets?
@livedragon Eep, so sorry I totally missed your ping! Are you still in need of ferrets?
@Gaia

Yes, please
@Gaia

Yes, please
tumblr_inline_njviwmxG231qg2i5p.png
@livedragon Alright, I can definitely swap some ferrets, so just set up a two-way CR with the amount of ermines you want to trade for the ferrets, and I'll add the same amount of ferrets to the CR in return :)
@livedragon Alright, I can definitely swap some ferrets, so just set up a two-way CR with the amount of ermines you want to trade for the ferrets, and I'll add the same amount of ferrets to the CR in return :)
@Gaia Hey there, Gaia. I was wondering if I could make some trades with you, as well as one swap for a Swipp familiar.

Firstly, the Swipp familiar. I have everything I need for a Chocolate Ferret, plus extras. Do you happen to have it in stock?

As for the trades, I have extra Ferrets (34) and Ermine (29)... I also have 72 Black Tulips, 35 Dusk Rats, 61 Java Sparrows, 3 Chrysoberyl, 120 Sunset Sea Dragons, 2 Apatite, 26 Sea Fae, 9 Bloodstones, 20 Toxindivers, 5 Emeralds, 22 Scalescarabs, 4 Opal Cobras... Probably a bunch of other extras, too.

I also have some Baldwin stuff. 2 Juvenile Prairie Skinks, 24 Fever Flies, 124 Venomous Flies, 41 Horse Flies, 21 Bluespine Slugs, 75 Nudibranches, and probably other things too. (total items = 729... wow)

I'd be happy to trade anything and everything above for the following;
White-Eared Hummingbird x24
Driftwood Log x56
Bluefin Charger Fin x9
Deepwater Constructors x30
Sentinel Fish x30
Mute Swan x2
Snow Streak Pinion x4
Wilting Rose x2
Fluted Conch x9
Pulsating Pendant x16
{total items = 182)

Also, if you have any Chewy Tentacles and Squirming Tentacles, I'm in need of 18 Chewy and 16 Squirming.

Thank you in advance for considering helping me out.
@Gaia Hey there, Gaia. I was wondering if I could make some trades with you, as well as one swap for a Swipp familiar.

Firstly, the Swipp familiar. I have everything I need for a Chocolate Ferret, plus extras. Do you happen to have it in stock?

As for the trades, I have extra Ferrets (34) and Ermine (29)... I also have 72 Black Tulips, 35 Dusk Rats, 61 Java Sparrows, 3 Chrysoberyl, 120 Sunset Sea Dragons, 2 Apatite, 26 Sea Fae, 9 Bloodstones, 20 Toxindivers, 5 Emeralds, 22 Scalescarabs, 4 Opal Cobras... Probably a bunch of other extras, too.

I also have some Baldwin stuff. 2 Juvenile Prairie Skinks, 24 Fever Flies, 124 Venomous Flies, 41 Horse Flies, 21 Bluespine Slugs, 75 Nudibranches, and probably other things too. (total items = 729... wow)

I'd be happy to trade anything and everything above for the following;
White-Eared Hummingbird x24
Driftwood Log x56
Bluefin Charger Fin x9
Deepwater Constructors x30
Sentinel Fish x30
Mute Swan x2
Snow Streak Pinion x4
Wilting Rose x2
Fluted Conch x9
Pulsating Pendant x16
{total items = 182)

Also, if you have any Chewy Tentacles and Squirming Tentacles, I'm in need of 18 Chewy and 16 Squirming.

Thank you in advance for considering helping me out.
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@Gaia
Okay, that's good. ^^ Then I will pay with treasure for 3 stacks and for the other 6 stacks, with diamonds c: How much that would be in total then?
@Gaia
Okay, that's good. ^^ Then I will pay with treasure for 3 stacks and for the other 6 stacks, with diamonds c: How much that would be in total then?
@TheIrishOtaku
Let me do some math for that;
3x 5000 treasure = 15 000 treasure
6x 8.3333 gems = 50 gems

So a total of 15 000 treasure and 50 gems for 3 stacks of insects, meat and plants :) Let me set up the CR for that!

@KittyAoba I do have a chocolate ferret in stock that I can trade for the ingredients + the fee! :) I also have the other stuff you are looking for (including the tentacles), but I am actually not looking for other swipp/baldwin ingredients myself, because I already have so many of them, and they hardly sell nowadays! I'm mainly looking for the items on my wishlist or gems/treasure. Would you like me to set up the CR for the chocolate ferret for now, while we work out something else for the other stuffs?
@TheIrishOtaku
Let me do some math for that;
3x 5000 treasure = 15 000 treasure
6x 8.3333 gems = 50 gems

So a total of 15 000 treasure and 50 gems for 3 stacks of insects, meat and plants :) Let me set up the CR for that!

@KittyAoba I do have a chocolate ferret in stock that I can trade for the ingredients + the fee! :) I also have the other stuff you are looking for (including the tentacles), but I am actually not looking for other swipp/baldwin ingredients myself, because I already have so many of them, and they hardly sell nowadays! I'm mainly looking for the items on my wishlist or gems/treasure. Would you like me to set up the CR for the chocolate ferret for now, while we work out something else for the other stuffs?
@Gaia That sounds good, yes. Oh man though. To buy any of the things I want, how much would it cost? I might be better off with your wishlist and hope I have anything from it. orz
@Gaia That sounds good, yes. Oh man though. To buy any of the things I want, how much would it cost? I might be better off with your wishlist and hope I have anything from it. orz
FsBkBFa.png

@KittyAoba

Let me see, going below AH, the prices/values would be as follows:

White-Eared Hummingbird x24 - 40k
Driftwood Log x56 - 150k
Bluefin Charger Fin x9 - 10k
Deepwater Constructors x30 - 48k
Sentinel Fish x30 - 48k
Mute Swan x2 - 62k
Snow Streak Pinion x4 - 5.5k
Wilting Rose x2 - 70k
Fluted Conch x9 - 14k
Pulsating Pendant x16 - 50k

Jeez, you got expensive taste! That's nearly half a million treasure (497.5k to be exact). It is already lower than the current lowest AH, but if you decide to buy it all in bulk, I can drop it to 475k instead :)
@KittyAoba

Let me see, going below AH, the prices/values would be as follows:

White-Eared Hummingbird x24 - 40k
Driftwood Log x56 - 150k
Bluefin Charger Fin x9 - 10k
Deepwater Constructors x30 - 48k
Sentinel Fish x30 - 48k
Mute Swan x2 - 62k
Snow Streak Pinion x4 - 5.5k
Wilting Rose x2 - 70k
Fluted Conch x9 - 14k
Pulsating Pendant x16 - 50k

Jeez, you got expensive taste! That's nearly half a million treasure (497.5k to be exact). It is already lower than the current lowest AH, but if you decide to buy it all in bulk, I can drop it to 475k instead :)
@Gaia Yeah, I'm not rich enough to buy all that after dropping over 1mT on a lair expansion. I have enough for the Hummingbirds, the Charger Fins, the Snow Streak Pinions, and the Fluted Conchs. I wonder if I have anything on your wishlist that can fill in some a bit. X_X
@Gaia Yeah, I'm not rich enough to buy all that after dropping over 1mT on a lair expansion. I have enough for the Hummingbirds, the Charger Fins, the Snow Streak Pinions, and the Fluted Conchs. I wonder if I have anything on your wishlist that can fill in some a bit. X_X
FsBkBFa.png

@KittyAoba My wishlist is in the second post of this thread, it basically consists of eggs, scatterscrolls and treasure chests xD

Also, do you want me to set up the trade for the hummingbirds, fins, conches and pinions for now?
@KittyAoba My wishlist is in the second post of this thread, it basically consists of eggs, scatterscrolls and treasure chests xD

Also, do you want me to set up the trade for the hummingbirds, fins, conches and pinions for now?
1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 ... 170 171