Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 ... 2734 2735
Also, how do I tell people that someone sleeping over makes me uncomfortable?
And that loud noises annoy me so much?
Also, how do I tell people that someone sleeping over makes me uncomfortable?
And that loud noises annoy me so much?
fox - adult - yip/he - +2hr
check out my personal website
I don't know what to do.
I don't know what to do.
zp1xBoR.png
I really want to log on World of Warcraft and finish farming the last reputation for "the Beloved" title but I have adult stuff to do. Bweh.
I really want to log on World of Warcraft and finish farming the last reputation for "the Beloved" title but I have adult stuff to do. Bweh.
Love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love and love cannot be killed or swept away.
Love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love and love cannot be killed or swept away.
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
[quote name="Whinechesters" date=2016-06-13 11:31:21] Love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love and love cannot be killed or swept away. [/quote] I am quite literally still crying every time I hear the speech. It was so well done and I just...Lin bby.
Whinechesters wrote on 2016-06-13:

I am quite literally still crying every time I hear the speech.
It was so well done and I just...Lin bby.
.:WheatweeDeWitt's Art Shop:.
tumblr_inline_o2h9z8j6JY1sia4f2_540.png
When the year 2020 finally does come around, I still won't be at the age of mental maturity.

I want to stop being a teenager, but I don't ever want to grow up.

Yet another impossible dream of mine...
When the year 2020 finally does come around, I still won't be at the age of mental maturity.

I want to stop being a teenager, but I don't ever want to grow up.

Yet another impossible dream of mine...
TMjBTkJ.png
It's so hard to draw storm clouds...
It's so hard to draw storm clouds...
windflight1.png
I stayed up all night watching old Nintendo E3 conferences and I'm still not entirely sure how a company goes from releasing Twilight Princess to a crowd of awe-struck fans to Miyamoto walking onto a stage holding a Wii remote like a saxophone to a dead silent audience in less than 4 years.

Soothing jazz for ur soul.
I stayed up all night watching old Nintendo E3 conferences and I'm still not entirely sure how a company goes from releasing Twilight Princess to a crowd of awe-struck fans to Miyamoto walking onto a stage holding a Wii remote like a saxophone to a dead silent audience in less than 4 years.

Soothing jazz for ur soul.
wV6zlEw.png
AH I love this song~
AH I love this song~
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
"Why do you ask?" That's a safe question. Thanks. Okay.
"Why do you ask?" That's a safe question. Thanks. Okay.
HzGpUHb.png
1 2 ... 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 ... 2734 2735