Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {{ roadhog art || *new style
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 94 95
@MettatonNEO

Could I get a waist up, sketch, couple picture of these two characters, please?

Madison & Shivati

Unless you want me to pick, pose is up to you. Shivati is taller than Madison (but not more than a head taller). Something loving and affectionate would be loved.
@MettatonNEO

Could I get a waist up, sketch, couple picture of these two characters, please?

Madison & Shivati

Unless you want me to pick, pose is up to you. Shivati is taller than Madison (but not more than a head taller). Something loving and affectionate would be loved.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro9_250.gif
made by wakor
@tangledpuppet - sounds good! just letting you know couple pictures, price wise, count for two characters. c:

i can also definitely do an affectionate sketch! that'll be 50kt or 70g! < 3
@tangledpuppet - sounds good! just letting you know couple pictures, price wise, count for two characters. c:

i can also definitely do an affectionate sketch! that'll be 50kt or 70g! < 3
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@MettatonNEO

Still on the road in a hotel, so would you mind if I PMd my request over so I don't take 1000 spaces on your thread? :' )
@MettatonNEO

Still on the road in a hotel, so would you mind if I PMd my request over so I don't take 1000 spaces on your thread? :' )
@hekmatyar - i don't mind either way! feel free to send any info either here on via PM! c:
@hekmatyar - i don't mind either way! feel free to send any info either here on via PM! c:
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@aevios - hello! your colour sketch is finished! [center][img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/x1ennn.jpg[/img][/center] plus the two solo pics: [center][img]http://oi65.tinypic.com/282joy0.jpg[/img] [img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2lw3eix.jpg[/img][/center] it was a bit hard to have the baggy jacket, it looks kinda tight, but it was because i initially drew her thin, and since it's a waist up, i couldn't draw the bottom flaps of her jacket moving outwards. but i hope you like it! let me know if there's anything i need to change or if i forgot anything!
@aevios - hello! your colour sketch is finished!
x1ennn.jpg

plus the two solo pics:
282joy0.jpg

2lw3eix.jpg

it was a bit hard to have the baggy jacket, it looks kinda tight, but it was because i initially drew her thin, and since it's a waist up, i couldn't draw the bottom flaps of her jacket moving outwards.

but i hope you like it! let me know if there's anything i need to change or if i forgot anything!
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@MettatonNEO I figured as much. -nods- You want payment up front, yes?
@MettatonNEO I figured as much. -nods- You want payment up front, yes?
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro9_250.gif
made by wakor
@MettatonNEO ahhh they're so precious, thank you!!!
@MettatonNEO ahhh they're so precious, thank you!!!
W8asfcB.png
J7D1quC.png
MUYNhfy.png
lKM3UIK.png
fkWjutW.png
jFZJEcu.png
nWiQNX9.png
uPOLOvt.png
@tangledpuppet - i do prefer payment up front, yes! but if you'd like to pay later that's up to you!

@aevios - aaah, i'm glad you like them, thank you! have a wonderful day!
@tangledpuppet - i do prefer payment up front, yes! but if you'd like to pay later that's up to you!

@aevios - aaah, i'm glad you like them, thank you! have a wonderful day!
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@osa - sorry for the slow reply, but you absolutely may! she has a lovely design, i'd love to draw her. c: a colour fullbody will be 230kt or 328g; you can pay now or later, if you'd prefer. i'm a bit swamped with orders so i wouldn't mind if you paid later since you're currently last on the list! but it's entirely up to you if you want to get it out of the way!
@osa - sorry for the slow reply, but you absolutely may! she has a lovely design, i'd love to draw her. c: a colour fullbody will be 230kt or 328g; you can pay now or later, if you'd prefer. i'm a bit swamped with orders so i wouldn't mind if you paid later since you're currently last on the list! but it's entirely up to you if you want to get it out of the way!
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@osa - i can definitely ping you when i'm getting close to your order, so that way you won't forget!
@osa - i can definitely ping you when i'm getting close to your order, so that way you won't forget!
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 94 95