Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee Skin Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@Zephemeral

Wow, this is really beautiful. I love what you did on the wings! If you don't win, please add me to a ping list... even though I have no female PC for that skin...
@Zephemeral

Wow, this is really beautiful. I love what you did on the wings! If you don't win, please add me to a ping list... even though I have no female PC for that skin...
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
@daineger thank u ! i prob would've done that but i already started on the other one haha rip
@daineger thank u ! i prob would've done that but i already started on the other one haha rip
100uh_oh.png . they/he || fr tumblr || art shop (kind of)

don't mind me if i over explain things, don't reply when i have nothing to say, etc etc. it's the autism lol :-)
Pgv53XB.png
9R2Unq1.png
tn0RSo5.png
6ZdcGpT.png
dEe2UrM.png
@Undel
The link to the Submission Thread is broken D: It looks like you have an extra http in there.
@Undel
The link to the Submission Thread is broken D: It looks like you have an extra http in there.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@Alive
oh my goodness, caged knowledge is so pretty ;o; <3
@Alive
oh my goodness, caged knowledge is so pretty ;o; <3
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@Kaljaia I gasped when I saw yours! The Hewn City is my favorite part of my flight's lore, and it's just beautiful. If it doesn't get picked, please consider doing a run of them!
@Kaljaia I gasped when I saw yours! The Hewn City is my favorite part of my flight's lore, and it's just beautiful. If it doesn't get picked, please consider doing a run of them!
@sandra

If mirrored reflections doesn't make it in, I am going to cry. That is such a cool accent. I would buy at least half a dozen!
@sandra

If mirrored reflections doesn't make it in, I am going to cry. That is such a cool accent. I would buy at least half a dozen!
Voltron-Banner.png
@Zephemeral

Yayyy! You resubmitted it! My fingers and toes and everything are crossed that it wins this year!
@Zephemeral

Yayyy! You resubmitted it! My fingers and toes and everything are crossed that it wins this year!
CVYnSFU.png
@KCGallows if you'd still want i could preview it on one of your dragons xD and don't feel silly lol omg
@KCGallows if you'd still want i could preview it on one of your dragons xD and don't feel silly lol omg
JNq0Ryb.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo5_250.png
@Zubliter Oh wow, Dawnbreaker is gorgeous! Good luck <3

@Zubliter Oh wow, Dawnbreaker is gorgeous! Good luck <3

@Elunian I love your accent! The wings are so gorgeous.

@Kizmetto I want to buy a Mirror just for your Hewn Galaxy accent. :D
@Elunian I love your accent! The wings are so gorgeous.

@Kizmetto I want to buy a Mirror just for your Hewn Galaxy accent. :D

I just think dragons are neat.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26