Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone had luck with Vista Coli grinding
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
couple hours off and on in the sandswept delta and it dropped! probably definitely should've sold it for gene money, but.... look at the pretty snakes !!
couple hours off and on in the sandswept delta and it dropped! probably definitely should've sold it for gene money, but.... look at the pretty snakes !!
XF41cEI.png
null
gen one lair

info | skins
............... 74829039.png
@dweggon
Whoa I've been starting to wonder if that vista actually even existed, I hadn't seen anyone with it and I've been grinding for about.. 7-8 hours trying to get it. xD;

I also want the crystal pools vista, too bad you can't layer different vistas somehow and use multiple at once.
@dweggon
Whoa I've been starting to wonder if that vista actually even existed, I hadn't seen anyone with it and I've been grinding for about.. 7-8 hours trying to get it. xD;

I also want the crystal pools vista, too bad you can't layer different vistas somehow and use multiple at once.
V8I0CBG.gif
None yet, sadly
None yet, sadly
fox - adult - yip/he - +2hr
check out my personal website
I was terribly lucky and managed to get the one I wanted the most after 3 battles. Those spoopy monsters in the graveyard really wanted me to take home some candles!
I was terribly lucky and managed to get the one I wanted the most after 3 battles. Those spoopy monsters in the graveyard really wanted me to take home some candles!
sig43_by_dingobreath-dc9xf8y.png
No luck for me. Good luck to all :)
No luck for me. Good luck to all :)
I got the vista for the Sandswept Delta. I was grinding for the training fields then switched to the sandswept delta just to battle. SNAKEYS!
I got the vista for the Sandswept Delta. I was grinding for the training fields then switched to the sandswept delta just to battle. SNAKEYS!
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
i also just snagged the sandswept delta vista! been grinding for about an hour and a half or two hours, and managed to grab it! i'm quite pleased.

edit : i just changed my avatar dragon and he matches /perfectly/ and i couldnt be more satisfied right now.
i also just snagged the sandswept delta vista! been grinding for about an hour and a half or two hours, and managed to grab it! i'm quite pleased.

edit : i just changed my avatar dragon and he matches /perfectly/ and i couldnt be more satisfied right now.
wind_banner.png fire_banner.png
I got the Mire vista without even realizing it lol, hoping to snag a couple more!
I got the Mire vista without even realizing it lol, hoping to snag a couple more!
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png
Nothing yet but has anyon e noticed coli lagging a tad, or is that just me.
Nothing yet but has anyon e noticed coli lagging a tad, or is that just me.
I've been grinding on and off since yesterday in the ruins and still no luck but I'm not giving up! I will have those candles. *shakes fist*
I've been grinding on and off since yesterday in the ruins and still no luck but I'm not giving up! I will have those candles. *shakes fist*
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14