Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone had luck with Vista Coli grinding
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I went to Mire train fodder and got the vista, took couple of hours at most xD It's a nice bonus.
I went to Mire train fodder and got the vista, took couple of hours at most xD It's a nice bonus.
fBVWC4D.png FR +10
So I'm trying to see if I can get enough items for the fungi vista in time. Probably not, but I found the Forgotten Cave vista and an Ice egg.
So I'm trying to see if I can get enough items for the fungi vista in time. Probably not, but I found the Forgotten Cave vista and an Ice egg.
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
Well, was grinding for an hour. Nothing.
Edit: In the Sandswept Delta, btw
Well, was grinding for an hour. Nothing.
Edit: In the Sandswept Delta, btw
You are reading my signature!
I went grinding in Ghsotlight for 10 minutes.
I went grinding in Ghsotlight for 10 minutes.
gotta find some Water themed things for this woops
IT TOOK TWO DAYS FOR ME TO SNAG A SCORCHED FOREST VISTA IM FILLED WITH SO MUCH RAGE.
IT TOOK TWO DAYS FOR ME TO SNAG A SCORCHED FOREST VISTA IM FILLED WITH SO MUCH RAGE.
Trying boreal woods since two days but it seems like the venue hates me :((
Trying boreal woods since two days but it seems like the venue hates me :((
cdpykkvcrkou.png
So I've been grinding the training fields for ages, then went to level some fodder in the Kelp Beds, and on the second battle: [img]http://i.imgur.com/8Ilun00.png[/img] RNG, you have a special sense of humour.
So I've been grinding the training fields for ages, then went to level some fodder in the Kelp Beds, and on the second battle:

8Ilun00.png

RNG, you have a special sense of humour.
I'm still grinding away for the Boreal Woods vista. If I didn't see other users with it I'd think it didn't exist. Getting quite a few winter wolf pelts though.
I'm still grinding away for the Boreal Woods vista. If I didn't see other users with it I'd think it didn't exist. Getting quite a few winter wolf pelts though.
I'm trying to get the Harpy's Roost one and the Boreal woods one. Been grinding off and on since they were announced /cry
I'm trying to get the Harpy's Roost one and the Boreal woods one. Been grinding off and on since they were announced /cry
tumblr_o6mdjrOxSL1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngDon't forget to ping me @Jirvey!tumblr_o6mdjrOxSL1u9ymyzo10_r1_100.png
Trying to get the ingredients for the swipp vista, and have had no luck so far.
Trying to get the ingredients for the swipp vista, and have had no luck so far.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14