Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone had luck with Vista Coli grinding
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Twelves hours in the Kelp Beds and counting and still ain't found jack squat in terms of vistas. Got 5 (FIVE.) pairs of waveswept wings in that time. FIVE. but no vista.
Twelves hours in the Kelp Beds and counting and still ain't found jack squat in terms of vistas. Got 5 (FIVE.) pairs of waveswept wings in that time. FIVE. but no vista.
I just got the woodland path vista!

I really want the waterway, crystal pools, and harpy's roost vistas but my coli team isn't leveled up enough
I just got the woodland path vista!

I really want the waterway, crystal pools, and harpy's roost vistas but my coli team isn't leveled up enough
Spr_4p_471_s.png +3 FR time

Ping me if you want me
to see your response
I got the Scorched Vista after like, 5 battles, which is so unusual for my Coli luck.
I got the Scorched Vista after like, 5 battles, which is so unusual for my Coli luck.
BoVzcWO.gif
i spend about 3 days of on and off grinding before the rainsong one dropped for me
it was an awful time but the vista was worth it
i spend about 3 days of on and off grinding before the rainsong one dropped for me
it was an awful time but the vista was worth it
867.Pots150.Laneydragon_zpsspt6kihl.pngm2YbpzO.png
I just got mine from the Boreal Woods! Can everyone tell i'm a Hannibal fan yet?
I just got mine from the Boreal Woods! Can everyone tell i'm a Hannibal fan yet?
sBdLZtA.png
14 hours total, 8 in crystal pools.

No vista yet.
14 hours total, 8 in crystal pools.

No vista yet.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14