Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Someone, Save Me! (sign-ups/OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@wolf97973 Accepted! I'll add you to the list!! :D
@wolf97973 Accepted! I'll add you to the list!! :D
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
@DragonSeeker @weretiger5411

Yay! Friends~

Mira is mean and hyper though, while Zecarayus actually sounds pretty chill about stuff. ;-;
@DragonSeeker @weretiger5411

Yay! Friends~

Mira is mean and hyper though, while Zecarayus actually sounds pretty chill about stuff. ;-;
u1Hs1Pq.png
@Naralia It'll work out. Somehow. XD
@Naralia It'll work out. Somehow. XD
@Naralia @DragonSeeker

As the saying goes, "Opposites attract." right? :D

But really it should be interesting, I mean it sounds like the two would disagree with each other when both need to work together in order to survive. I am looking forward to it all the same!
@Naralia @DragonSeeker

As the saying goes, "Opposites attract." right? :D

But really it should be interesting, I mean it sounds like the two would disagree with each other when both need to work together in order to survive. I am looking forward to it all the same!
@DragonSeeker

I hope so. If not, someone might die.

Also by the sound of all these hunters and their powers, I think that all of the hunted will probably die. Just sayin'. XD

I can just see Mira hiding in a tree screaming at the other hunted people, "OH GOD KILL IT!"

EDIT: @weretiger5411

Let's just hope that's the case with these two. XD
@DragonSeeker

I hope so. If not, someone might die.

Also by the sound of all these hunters and their powers, I think that all of the hunted will probably die. Just sayin'. XD

I can just see Mira hiding in a tree screaming at the other hunted people, "OH GOD KILL IT!"

EDIT: @weretiger5411

Let's just hope that's the case with these two. XD
u1Hs1Pq.png
@Naralia pfft BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @weretiger5411 I also hope this is the case.

But, that's why there's gonna be a hunter on their side!! :D They won't die. I'll make sure of that. >:3
@Naralia pfft BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @weretiger5411 I also hope this is the case.

But, that's why there's gonna be a hunter on their side!! :D They won't die. I'll make sure of that. >:3
@Naralia @DragonSeeker

You REALLY think were defenseless? Cause you know, a little magic here and there and we will have a undead army on our side! HAHAHAHA Were going to be lucky if we get a working corpse in a fight >.> Though really if one of the characters get put in a bad spot by their own doing then I do expect the consequences, just what I think :3.

Also who are the hunted/hunters? I am asking since their is no clear sign on the first page for it.
@Naralia @DragonSeeker

You REALLY think were defenseless? Cause you know, a little magic here and there and we will have a undead army on our side! HAHAHAHA Were going to be lucky if we get a working corpse in a fight >.> Though really if one of the characters get put in a bad spot by their own doing then I do expect the consequences, just what I think :3.

Also who are the hunted/hunters? I am asking since their is no clear sign on the first page for it.
@weretiger5411 Pshh yeah. Like we need zombies on our side to win against a bunch of monsters.... Start summoning them. now.

As far as hunteds go, you and Naralia are the only ones. Everyone else is playing hunters. :P
@weretiger5411 Pshh yeah. Like we need zombies on our side to win against a bunch of monsters.... Start summoning them. now.

As far as hunteds go, you and Naralia are the only ones. Everyone else is playing hunters. :P
@DragonSeeker

Hunted

Name: Xenia Sybil, prefers to go by X and will often introduce herself as that until she knows or trusts people.
Age: 19, though she has been thought to be at most 25 because of some of the knowledge she has.
Race: Human, 5th generation Witch
Personality: X is a very quiet girl. She isn't shy by any means, she will always speak her mind if asked, however she lives by the motto "Don't ask don't tell." She is a fairly open book if you ask her, however there are certain topics that she will refuse to talk about. She can be quite sarcastic and snarky, however she can also be very sweet and caring. She has a sweet side that not many find, and she isn't free of her own demons. She is very introspective and in turn speaks to herself quite a bit.
Since she has grown up with the witch way, she has adopted many different things including eclectic witchcraft, which is a mix of all different types of witchcraft, and paganism. X is a polytheist pagan, meaning she believes in all gods from all pantheons, and will often call on them for different rituals and spells that she casts. She leans more towards the Egyptian pantheon and moreso towards Bastet whom she worships and who acts as her patron deity, allowing X to speak to her throughout her daily life, as well as blessing her with a familiar, Odie.
As an Eclectic witch X has studied many forms of witchcraft, but doesn't necessarily excel at any kind, except what seems to be a natural ability to control the element of fire. She can't do much with it, however she can summon small fireballs at command. She can't control this ability, though, and can become a fire hazard if she gets too mad or upset, which is something Odie is trained to deal with.
Appearance:
20160213_002207_zpsf27eeh85.jpg
With the alternating of clothing the outfit sometimes remains very similar with changes to color, blue jeans instead of black, red tunics instead of black, etc. She changes her crystals as well, however she always wears at least one tigers eye stone. She will wear different stones depending on what properties she wants that day, i.e. garnet when she wants more protection.
Other: X has a familiar, Odie, a Serval cat that has been been with her since he was just a kitten. Odie has been trained as a service animal to help X with her anxiety and her inability to control her Elemental powers.
Strengths: can summon small fireballs at will, her sarcasm, she can charm items to help her in various ways i.e. charm a bracelet to give her extra luck, charm a necklace for protection, etc. and can draw and write sigils to help her as well. She has a strong connection to Odie and with the help of her deity can partially speak to him, she has an abnotmally good green thumb.
Weaknesses: She can't control her elemental ability to call and control fire, so she is unstable when her emotions get the best of her. She has actually caused a few fires because she got too upset. She does have anxiety, and that can be a huge hindrance to her when it gets bad. She has a few superstitions however she tries to not let them control her too much. She is tied to Odie and can sense when he is hurt, and if the bond between her and Odie have a bond that if severed can cause X to implode on herself, and take anything near her up with her. She has a fear of the dark and being alone, however she tries to keep it from hindering her life too much.
@DragonSeeker

Hunted

Name: Xenia Sybil, prefers to go by X and will often introduce herself as that until she knows or trusts people.
Age: 19, though she has been thought to be at most 25 because of some of the knowledge she has.
Race: Human, 5th generation Witch
Personality: X is a very quiet girl. She isn't shy by any means, she will always speak her mind if asked, however she lives by the motto "Don't ask don't tell." She is a fairly open book if you ask her, however there are certain topics that she will refuse to talk about. She can be quite sarcastic and snarky, however she can also be very sweet and caring. She has a sweet side that not many find, and she isn't free of her own demons. She is very introspective and in turn speaks to herself quite a bit.
Since she has grown up with the witch way, she has adopted many different things including eclectic witchcraft, which is a mix of all different types of witchcraft, and paganism. X is a polytheist pagan, meaning she believes in all gods from all pantheons, and will often call on them for different rituals and spells that she casts. She leans more towards the Egyptian pantheon and moreso towards Bastet whom she worships and who acts as her patron deity, allowing X to speak to her throughout her daily life, as well as blessing her with a familiar, Odie.
As an Eclectic witch X has studied many forms of witchcraft, but doesn't necessarily excel at any kind, except what seems to be a natural ability to control the element of fire. She can't do much with it, however she can summon small fireballs at command. She can't control this ability, though, and can become a fire hazard if she gets too mad or upset, which is something Odie is trained to deal with.
Appearance:
20160213_002207_zpsf27eeh85.jpg
With the alternating of clothing the outfit sometimes remains very similar with changes to color, blue jeans instead of black, red tunics instead of black, etc. She changes her crystals as well, however she always wears at least one tigers eye stone. She will wear different stones depending on what properties she wants that day, i.e. garnet when she wants more protection.
Other: X has a familiar, Odie, a Serval cat that has been been with her since he was just a kitten. Odie has been trained as a service animal to help X with her anxiety and her inability to control her Elemental powers.
Strengths: can summon small fireballs at will, her sarcasm, she can charm items to help her in various ways i.e. charm a bracelet to give her extra luck, charm a necklace for protection, etc. and can draw and write sigils to help her as well. She has a strong connection to Odie and with the help of her deity can partially speak to him, she has an abnotmally good green thumb.
Weaknesses: She can't control her elemental ability to call and control fire, so she is unstable when her emotions get the best of her. She has actually caused a few fires because she got too upset. She does have anxiety, and that can be a huge hindrance to her when it gets bad. She has a few superstitions however she tries to not let them control her too much. She is tied to Odie and can sense when he is hurt, and if the bond between her and Odie have a bond that if severed can cause X to implode on herself, and take anything near her up with her. She has a fear of the dark and being alone, however she tries to keep it from hindering her life too much.
3qKDKeH.png
@Jenkow O.O I'm always amazed at how much you can write.

Accepted! You can go ahead and make a post on the RP thread.
@Jenkow O.O I'm always amazed at how much you can write.

Accepted! You can go ahead and make a post on the RP thread.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9