Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Someone, Save Me! (sign-ups/OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center]This is the sign up and OOC board for SSM, otherwise known as Someone, Save Me! This is ALSO where you can be in-character, but just be talking with other characters. This will be where I post things like dreams and actions for the hunteds, if I need to. :3 The actual RP board is up and the link is below!! :D http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1886113/1#post_20574759 [IMG]http://mbmfiles.com/Jun2016/160604--sflUfelYsPI.jpg[/IMG][/center] [center][i]You were walking down a path, it's getting dark, and you're getting a little chilly. Suddenly, relief hits you like a brick as you see your house just up ahead. You rush into it, going into the kitchen to get something to eat. On your counter, there's a bottle of water you left there earlier. Next to the bottle is a pill. You pick it up and look at it closely, to find the words 'eat me' engraved into it. Reluctantly, you put the pill into your mouth, then wash it down with some water from the bottle. You take another drink to wash out the vile taste the pill left. After getting something to eat, you go straight to bed. As you drift off to sleep, you begin dreaming. You're floating in darkness, some sort of coffin of sorts floating across from you. Slowly, it opens, revealing a black, wispy figure, lying in the coffin with it's arms crossed like a pharaoh. Slowly, it opens it's eyes, which turn out to be pure white, glowing so much it began to hurt your eyes. Eventually, the light dimmed, and you continued to watch. The coffin had faded away by now, and the figure had opened it's arms to their full length, revealing that the figure was holding a wooden cross with strings on it in each hand. The strings faded away into nothing, but the figure gradually grew two more arms, holding the same things. Four white, see-through, ghost-like creatures slowly appeared next, above, and below the figure. Each one looked different, and to your surprise, one looked exactly like you. Suddenly, you jolt awake. You realize it's already morning. You douse your face in water to clear your mind, then go on with the rest of your day. Something lingers in your head, though.... Something you heard the figure whisper before you woke up. [b]'Watch your back.... You aren't alone anymore....'[/b][/i] [img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4113/5063613614_47b64dfedf_b.jpg[/img][/center]
This is the sign up and OOC board for SSM, otherwise known as Someone, Save Me! This is ALSO where you can be in-character, but just be talking with other characters. This will be where I post things like dreams and actions for the hunteds, if I need to. :3 The actual RP board is up and the link is below!! :D

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1886113/1#post_20574759

160604--sflUfelYsPI.jpg
You were walking down a path, it's getting dark, and you're getting a little chilly. Suddenly, relief hits you like a brick as you see your house just up ahead. You rush into it, going into the kitchen to get something to eat. On your counter, there's a bottle of water you left there earlier. Next to the bottle is a ****. You pick it up and look at it closely, to find the words 'eat me' engraved into it. Reluctantly, you put the **** into your mouth, then wash it down with some water from the bottle. You take another drink to wash out the vile taste the **** left. After getting something to eat, you go straight to bed. As you drift off to sleep, you begin dreaming. You're floating in darkness, some sort of coffin of sorts floating across from you. Slowly, it opens, revealing a black, wispy figure, lying in the coffin with it's arms crossed like a pharaoh. Slowly, it opens it's eyes, which turn out to be pure white, glowing so much it began to hurt your eyes. Eventually, the light dimmed, and you continued to watch. The coffin had faded away by now, and the figure had opened it's arms to their full length, revealing that the figure was holding a wooden cross with strings on it in each hand. The strings faded away into nothing, but the figure gradually grew two more arms, holding the same things. Four white, see-through, ghost-like creatures slowly appeared next, above, and below the figure. Each one looked different, and to your surprise, one looked exactly like you. Suddenly, you jolt awake. You realize it's already morning. You douse your face in water to clear your mind, then go on with the rest of your day. Something lingers in your head, though.... Something you heard the figure whisper before you woke up.

'Watch your back.... You aren't alone anymore....'

5063613614_47b64dfedf_b.jpg
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
160608-D2XoSK9M5UMB.jpg

-Please, no OP characters. Powerful is fine, but please have a minimum of 2 weaknesses.
-Be nice!!
-Romance allowed, fade to black is stretching my patience.
-Not a lot of gore, please! Some is allowed, but don't go overboard.
-STAY LIGHTHEARTED
-You kill someone, I kill you. This statement pretty much means that if you killed someone else's character without permission, your character will be killed instantly.
160608-D2XoSK9M5UMB.jpg

-Please, no OP characters. Powerful is fine, but please have a minimum of 2 weaknesses.
-Be nice!!
-Romance allowed, fade to black is stretching my patience.
-Not a lot of gore, please! Some is allowed, but don't go overboard.
-STAY LIGHTHEARTED
-You kill someone, I kill you. This statement pretty much means that if you killed someone else's character without permission, your character will be killed instantly.
160608-LUz2KHwVB3Tf.jpg

Hunted sign-up:

Name:
Appearance:
Other:

Hunter sign-up:

Name:
Race:
Personality:
Preferred weapon(s) to use:
Appearance:
Other: (Please write weaknesses and powers)
160608-LUz2KHwVB3Tf.jpg

Hunted sign-up:

Name:
Appearance:
Other:

Hunter sign-up:

Name:
Race:
Personality:
Preferred weapon(s) to use:
Appearance:
Other: (Please write weaknesses and powers)
[IMG]http://mbmfiles.com/Jun2016/160609-lGON8ds5z-C_.jpg[/IMG] [center][size=4]DragonSeeker[/size][/center] Name: Mary O'Nett Age: 6000 Gender: Female Race: Bubak Personality: She's pure evil, slaying humans, then resurrecting them as her own puppets. Unlike a normal Bubak, though, Mary (commonly called the Puppetmaiden) controls puppets, and doesn't weave cloth out of her victim's souls. Oftentimes, she's called something else because she resembles everything but a Bubak. The only thing that is Bubak about her is her appearance, and even that is not completely Bubak-looking. She will kill mercilessly, and then will taunt her enemies and the victim's loved ones endlessly. Preferred weapon(s) to use: Thread and strings. She'll literally suffocate or choke her victims to kill them. She also uses an ebony dagger. Appearance: In her true form: [img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b228/krm0703/DW4__Shed_Demon_Prince_by_srulik24.jpg[/img] In her human form: [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c4/a2/ae/c4a2aea4930b082cdd5386e7e4da1efb.jpg[/img] Other: Her weaknesses would probably be water and taking away her strings. She has the power to resurrect her victims, making them into her own puppets/marionettes. In her human form, she's considered one of the most beautiful, but this is just one way to lure her victims in before she murders them. She has a love for black cats, but nobody knows why. Name: Soul (Actual name (that he never uses): Jon) Age: 6,400 Gender: Male Race: Shadow Being (PM for info) Personality: Aggressive and firm, he's used many tactics on his enemies, and most have worked. He has a soft spot for children under 12. He's not very trusting to people, but he's a very trustworthy friend. He won't tell anyone about a lot of what he is unless he thinks- knows- they won't tell anyone else. Preferred weapon(s) to use: He can use any weapon he chooses, but mostly uses a bow, a couple of daggers hidden in his suit, and a katana. Appearance: He takes the shape of a dark elf, and likes to keep a lot about him a secret. He keeps his white hair neat in a ponytail that reaches to about upper back. He has one pierced ear, in which a simple gold loop resides. He has red eyes, and a scar that stretches across his right eye. He has a red dragon tattoo that stretches from his right arm (wrist area) to his lower back and upper chest. He wears a non-sleeved assassin's shirt. He also wears assassin pants and black, cleated boots. He wears fingerless gloves and a mask that covers his mouth, nose, and neck. He has a thin nose and thin eyebrows, and also has various weapons stashed away somewhere on his outfit. Other: He has deadly accuracy, and can tell if someone is hiding something (or he can tell their emotion) just by making eye contact with them. He has advanced hearing, and can communicate with animals. He also has the ability to become a shadow, and travel into a shadow dimension, in which he can see his surroundings clearly, but not the people that are there. He can also enter into people's minds, but unless they're having trouble of some sort, he doesn't use this perk. He can also pull people into minds or the shadow dimension and bring them out as if nothing happened. He also has the ability to heal, and can heal any wound on his body no matter how severe. The only problem with this: The bigger the wound, the longer it takes to heal. A minor wound such as a deep and small gash will heal in seconds, but a broken back or neck that could cause paralysis could take up to a day and a half to heal. Soul has no need and no want to eat, sleep, or breathe. He has no digestive system, so in turn he cannot eat anyways. Although he can and does breathe, he can survive without air for longer than normal, so choking him won't do much good. He can be very firm at times, and keeps his muscular (not too muscular; little more than average) build by taking time out of each day to train himself. He once had a wife, but she died when demon hunters decided to attack. Because of this, Soul vowed never to love anyone again, as they would just get hurt because of what he was. He's part demon, and because of this, he's granted many abilities that most people would deem impossible to have. He keeps this side of himself secret, though, but his demon appears at random times as a voice in his head, and will often give him advice or just plain bug Soul. He often gets information he wants or needs by threatening or seriously hurting the person he wants information from. He has an alternate form when he goes full demon, but that can be saved for... later.... :T He has a few weaknesses, including Dreamshade, a powerful poison, which can weaken him considerably. He also has a weakness to extremely bright light, but this doesn't include sunlight or any light you would experience normally. I'm talking REALLY bright lights. [center][size=4]NekoTheKat[/size][/center] Name: Autumn Shard Age: 15 Gender: Female Race: Shape-shifter Personality: Curious, wary, smart, open minded Preferred weapon(s) to use: Herself Appearance: [img]http://pre01.deviantart.net/d635/th/pre/f/2014/202/8/d/anime_girl__brown_hair_and_golden_eyes_by_aurora2001-d7rlpyh.jpg[/img] Other: Her main weakness is the dark and no one knows why [center][size=4]Naralia[/size][/center] Name: Mira Age: 17 Race: Human Gender: Female Personality: Mira is wild and untamed, picking fights with others and getting in trouble often. She dislikes everyone, including her family, and she doesn't trust easily. She's clever and quick-witted, and a little bit hasty at times. Appearance: Her hair is light brown and medium length. She has a lean frame, which suits her well as she climbs trees and runs a lot. Her eyes are hazel, with a small amount of dark green mixed in. She is not ugly, but isn't pretty either, as she has a few scars marring her face and hands. She claims she got them from a fight with some bandits, but really, she just fell out of a tree. She also wears a brown jacket and jeans, and a blue beanie, along with an old looking satchel that holds random but useful items. Other: She has a ferret named Calcifer who rides on her head. [center][size=4]Chaxer[/size][/center] Name: Chaz Age: 14 Gender: Male Race: Shapeshifter Personality: Cool, Fun, nice Preferred weapon(s): Himself Appearance: like an enderman except human Other: Powers: Telportation, can shapeshift into anything. Weakness: Water. [center][size=4]wolf97973[/size][/center] Name: Dakota Brooks AKA Kota Age: 18 Gender: female Race: werewolf Personality: She is very tough and deadly she will fight for what she wants. She isn't afraid of almost anything. She gets p***ed easily. Preferred weapon(s) to use: her teeth and claws, or a gun Appearance: Wolf form: [img]http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/16/79/12/167912f38aec8436621da3f0b7a0e832.jpg[/img] In wolf form she stands at 5 feet at the shoulder, paw to ear tips she stands at 6 foot 3 inches. Her paws are the size of small plates, her teeth are about two inches long each. Human form: [img]http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b3/99/f2/b399f2d075a9f16a736a671d7d4a4d1d.jpg[/img] In human form she is 5 foot 6 inches. Kota dresses fancy before she kills (ex. Above). She often wears hoodies, and skinny jeans, occasionally she can be found in shorts. She is not one for jewelry as of most being made of silver. She wears a collar in both forms it looks like; [img]http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/67/1c/b6/671cb6bcfe4aa30f38bb895cd3eaea90.jpg[/img] Other: She can turn whenever she wants. She can heal fast as well, unless she was hurt by a weakness of hers. She is weak to silver, and wolfsbane (a rare flower, it also happens to be poisonous to humans) [center][size=4]Jenkow[/size][/center] Name: Xenia Sybil, prefers to go by X and will often introduce herself as that until she knows or trusts people. Age: 19, though she has been thought to be at most 25 because of some of the knowledge she has. Race: Human, 5th generation Witch Gender: Female Personality: X is a very quiet girl. She isn't shy by any means, she will always speak her mind if asked, however she lives by the motto "Don't ask don't tell." She is a fairly open book if you ask her, however there are certain topics that she will refuse to talk about. She can be quite sarcastic and snarky, however she can also be very sweet and caring. She has a sweet side that not many find, and she isn't free of her own demons. She is very introspective and in turn speaks to herself quite a bit. Since she has grown up with the witch way, she has adopted many different things including eclectic witchcraft, which is a mix of all different types of witchcraft, and paganism. X is a polytheist pagan, meaning she believes in all gods from all pantheons, and will often call on them for different rituals and spells that she casts. She leans more towards the Egyptian pantheon and moreso towards Bastet whom she worships and who acts as her patron deity, allowing X to speak to her throughout her daily life, as well as blessing her with a familiar, Odie. As an Eclectic witch X has studied many forms of witchcraft, but doesn't necessarily excel at any kind, except what seems to be a natural ability to control the element of fire. She can't do much with it, however she can summon small fireballs at command. She can't control this ability, though, and can become a fire hazard if she gets too mad or upset, which is something Odie is trained to deal with. Appearance: With the alternating of clothing the outfit sometimes remains very similar with changes to color, blue jeans instead of black, red tunics instead of black, etc. She changes her crystals as well, however she always wears at least one tigers eye stone. She will wear different stones depending on what properties she wants that day, i.e. garnet when she wants more protection. Other: X has a familiar, Odie, a Serval cat that has been been with her since he was just a kitten. Odie has been trained as a service animal to help X with her anxiety and her inability to control her Elemental powers. Strengths: can summon small fireballs at will, her sarcasm, she can charm items to help her in various ways i.e. charm a bracelet to give her extra luck, charm a necklace for protection, etc. and can draw and write sigils to help her as well. She has a strong connection to Odie and with the help of her deity can partially speak to him, she has an abnotmally good green thumb. Weaknesses: She can't control her elemental ability to call and control fire, so she is unstable when her emotions get the best of her. She has actually caused a few fires because she got too upset. She does have anxiety, and that can be a huge hindrance to her when it gets bad. She has a few superstitions however she tries to not let them control her too much. She is tied to Odie and can sense when he is hurt, and if the bond between her and Odie have a bond that if severed can cause X to implode on herself, and take anything near her up with her. She has a fear of the dark and being alone, however she tries to keep it from hindering her life too much. [center][size=4]Lugiepie[/size][/center] Name: Master Olivia (or just master :P) Age: a very, very long number with a bunch of zeros that ends in a 12. Race: Shapeshifter Gender: Female Personality: A very optimistic person... shapeshifter? that likes plenty of good laughs and fun. She can be a little weird at times, but that's only because she swims against the current. She will never go along with what anyone says, but if she agrees with them, she'll state her own opinion and thoughts. That's if you're on her good side. If she doesn't like you or you don't like her, she'll find out. She'll find out with whatever means possible. She has mild depression, and can be a whole different person than who you know. That happy-go-lucky smile can be flipped upside-down with the blink of an eye. But she tries not to let her flaws get the best of her. Appearance: Looks like a middle-schooler, despite her old age. She always wears a fading light blue shirt and jeans/shorts (depending on the weather). She has platinum blonde hair and skin that almost makes her look sickly pale. Despite being a shapeshifter, some of her counter-form's appearance doesn't go away. She has wings that are a deep obsidian color and very smooth. Luckily, she's skinny enough so she can hide her wings in her shirt. (For her alternate form/ shapeshifter thing, just google "nightfury". I know, I know. I can put a picture of that here. But hey, that ruins the fun. ;) ) Other: She's able to use a dragon-tooth sword (Ironic) when the time calls. But, that's only in a life-or-death situation. Her weaknesses would have to be her depression, being almost identical to a human in every way (except the obvious like her wings, abilities, etc.), and the most devastating, memories. It may sound dumb, but if someone can trigger her memories (which can be easy), especially ones of her family, she loses it. [center][size=4]ErzaScarIet[/size][/center] Name: Cosette Age: 16 Race: Human Gender: Female Personality: Cosette is quiet and tends to keep to herself. She's an introvert and doesn't like interacting with others and avoids having to unless she knows them well or she's forced to. She's pretty smart and does well in school, but can have total blonde moments. She can be very observant at times and totally space out other times. She will only give a lot of effort for things she thinks are important. Otherwise she'll just give enough effort to get her through whatever she's going through. She can be competitive and when angry has quite the temper. Though she doesn't show it often, she can be very sarcastic at times too. Appearance: She has wavy-ish dark brown hair that she usually keeps up and out of the way and dark brown eyes. She wears glasses and whatever clothes she finds comfortable (which is usually just a regular t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers). (Something like this, but a bit older looking) [img]http://img1.joyreactor.com/pics/post/full/anime-art-girl-glasses-1094551.jpeg[/img] Other: There are times when she can be a little paranoid so she carries a small taser and a self defense sharp pen with her. (Yup. Just a little paranoid)
160609-lGON8ds5z-C_.jpg

DragonSeeker

Name: Mary O'Nett
Race: Bubak
Personality: She's pure evil, slaying humans, then resurrecting them as her own puppets. Unlike a normal Bubak, though, Mary (commonly called the Puppetmaiden) controls puppets, and doesn't weave cloth out of her victim's souls. Oftentimes, she's called something else because she resembles everything but a Bubak. The only thing that is Bubak about her is her appearance, and even that is not completely Bubak-looking. She will kill mercilessly, and then will taunt her enemies and the victim's loved ones endlessly.
Preferred weapon(s) to use: Thread and strings. She'll literally suffocate or choke her victims to kill them. She also uses an ebony dagger.
Appearance: In her true form:
DW4__Shed_Demon_Prince_by_srulik24.jpg
In her human form:
c4a2aea4930b082cdd5386e7e4da1efb.jpg
Other: Her weaknesses would probably be water and taking away her strings. She has the power to resurrect her victims, making them into her own puppets/marionettes. In her human form, she's considered one of the most beautiful, but this is just one way to lure her victims in before she murders them. She has a love for black cats, but nobody knows why.

Name: Soul (Actual name (that he never uses): Jon)
Race: Shadow Being (PM for info)
Personality: Aggressive and firm, he's used many tactics on his enemies, and most have worked. He has a soft spot for children under 12. He's not very trusting to people, but he's a very trustworthy friend. He won't tell anyone about a lot of what he is unless he thinks- knows- they won't tell anyone else.
Preferred weapon(s) to use: He can use any weapon he chooses, but mostly uses a bow, a couple of daggers hidden in his suit, and a katana.
Appearance: He takes the shape of a dark elf, and likes to keep a lot about him a secret. He keeps his white hair neat in a ponytail that reaches to about upper back. He has one pierced ear, in which a simple gold loop resides. He has red eyes, and a scar that stretches across his right eye. He has a red dragon tattoo that stretches from his right arm (wrist area) to his lower back and upper chest. He wears a non-sleeved assassin's shirt. He also wears assassin pants and black, cleated boots. He wears fingerless gloves and a mask that covers his mouth, nose, and neck. He has a thin nose and thin eyebrows, and also has various weapons stashed away somewhere on his outfit.
Other: He has deadly accuracy, and can tell if someone is hiding something (or he can tell their emotion) just by making eye contact with them. He has advanced hearing, and can communicate with animals. He also has the ability to become a shadow, and travel into a shadow dimension, in which he can see his surroundings clearly, but not the people that are there. He can also enter into people's minds, but unless they're having trouble of some sort, he doesn't use this perk. He can also pull people into minds or the shadow dimension and bring them out as if nothing happened. He also has the ability to heal, and can heal any wound on his body no matter how severe. The only problem with this: The bigger the wound, the longer it takes to heal. A minor wound such as a deep and small gash will heal in seconds, but a broken back or neck that could cause paralysis could take up to a day and a half to heal. Soul has no need and no want to eat, sleep, or breathe. He has no digestive system, so in turn he cannot eat anyways. Although he can and does breathe, he can survive without air for longer than normal, so choking him won't do much good.
He can be very firm at times, and keeps his muscular (not too muscular; little more than average) build by taking time out of each day to train himself. He once had a wife, but she died when demon hunters decided to attack. Because of this, Soul vowed never to love anyone again, as they would just get hurt because of what he was. He's part demon, and because of this, he's granted many abilities that most people would deem impossible to have. He keeps this side of himself secret, though, but his demon appears at random times as a voice in his head, and will often give him advice or just plain bug Soul. He often gets information he wants or needs by threatening or seriously hurting the person he wants information from. He has an alternate form when he goes full demon, but that can be saved for... later.... :T
He has a few weaknesses, including Dreamshade, a powerful poison, which can weaken him considerably. He also has a weakness to extremely bright light, but this doesn't include sunlight or any light you would experience normally. I'm talking REALLY bright lights.

NekoTheKat

Name: Autumn Shard
Race: Shape-shifter
Personality: Curious, wary, smart, open minded
Preferred weapon(s) to use: Herself
Appearance: anime_girl__brown_hair_and_golden_eyes_by_aurora2001-d7rlpyh.jpg
Other: Her main weakness is the dark and no one knows why

Naralia

Name: Mira
Race: Human
Personality: Mira is wild and untamed, picking fights with others and getting in trouble often. She dislikes everyone, including her family, and she doesn't trust easily. She's clever and quick-witted, and a little bit hasty at times.
Appearance: Her hair is light brown and medium length. She has a lean frame, which suits her well as she climbs trees and runs a lot. Her eyes are hazel, with a small amount of dark green mixed in. She is not ugly, but isn't pretty either, as she has a few scars marring her face and hands. She claims she got them from a fight with some bandits, but really, she just fell out of a tree.
She also wears a brown jacket and jeans, and a blue beanie, along with an old looking satchel that holds random but useful items.
Other: She has a ferret named Calcifer who rides on her head.

Chaxer

Name: Chaz
Race: Shapeshifter
Personality: Cool, Fun, nice
Preferred weapon(s): Himself
Appearance: like an enderman except human
Other: Powers: Telportation, can shapeshift into anything. Weakness: Water.

wolf97973

Name: Dakota Brooks AKA Kota
Race: werewolf
Personality: She is very tough and deadly she will fight for what she wants. She isn't afraid of almost anything. She gets p***ed easily.
Preferred weapon(s) to use: her teeth and claws, or a gun
Appearance:
Wolf form:
167912f38aec8436621da3f0b7a0e832.jpg
In wolf form she stands at 5 feet at the shoulder, paw to ear tips she stands at 6 foot 3 inches. Her paws are the size of small plates, her teeth are about two inches long each.
Human form:
b399f2d075a9f16a736a671d7d4a4d1d.jpg
In human form she is 5 foot 6 inches. Kota dresses fancy before she kills (ex. Above). She often wears hoodies, and skinny jeans, occasionally she can be found in shorts. She is not one for jewelry as of most being made of silver. She wears a collar in both forms it looks like; 671cb6bcfe4aa30f38bb895cd3eaea90.jpg

Other:
She can turn whenever she wants. She can heal fast as well, unless she was hurt by a weakness of hers. She is weak to silver, and wolfsbane (a rare flower, it also happens to be poisonous to humans)

Jenkow

Name: Xenia Sybil, prefers to go by X and will often introduce herself as that until she knows or trusts people.
Age: 19, though she has been thought to be at most 25 because of some of the knowledge she has.
Race: Human, 5th generation Witch
Personality: X is a very quiet girl. She isn't shy by any means, she will always speak her mind if asked, however she lives by the motto "Don't ask don't tell." She is a fairly open book if you ask her, however there are certain topics that she will refuse to talk about. She can be quite sarcastic and snarky, however she can also be very sweet and caring. She has a sweet side that not many find, and she isn't free of her own demons. She is very introspective and in turn speaks to herself quite a bit.
Since she has grown up with the witch way, she has adopted many different things including eclectic witchcraft, which is a mix of all different types of witchcraft, and paganism. X is a polytheist pagan, meaning she believes in all gods from all pantheons, and will often call on them for different rituals and spells that she casts. She leans more towards the Egyptian pantheon and moreso towards Bastet whom she worships and who acts as her patron deity, allowing X to speak to her throughout her daily life, as well as blessing her with a familiar, Odie.
As an Eclectic witch X has studied many forms of witchcraft, but doesn't necessarily excel at any kind, except what seems to be a natural ability to control the element of fire. She can't do much with it, however she can summon small fireballs at command. She can't control this ability, though, and can become a fire hazard if she gets too mad or upset, which is something Odie is trained to deal with.
Appearance:

With the alternating of clothing the outfit sometimes remains very similar with changes to color, blue jeans instead of black, red tunics instead of black, etc. She changes her crystals as well, however she always wears at least one tigers eye stone. She will wear different stones depending on what properties she wants that day, i.e. garnet when she wants more protection.
Other: X has a familiar, Odie, a Serval cat that has been been with her since he was just a kitten. Odie has been trained as a service animal to help X with her anxiety and her inability to control her Elemental powers.
Strengths: can summon small fireballs at will, her sarcasm, she can charm items to help her in various ways i.e. charm a bracelet to give her extra luck, charm a necklace for protection, etc. and can draw and write sigils to help her as well. She has a strong connection to Odie and with the help of her deity can partially speak to him, she has an abnotmally good green thumb.
Weaknesses: She can't control her elemental ability to call and control fire, so she is unstable when her emotions get the best of her. She has actually caused a few fires because she got too upset. She does have anxiety, and that can be a huge hindrance to her when it gets bad. She has a few superstitions however she tries to not let them control her too much. She is tied to Odie and can sense when he is hurt, and if the bond between her and Odie have a bond that if severed can cause X to implode on herself, and take anything near her up with her. She has a fear of the dark and being alone, however she tries to keep it from hindering her life too much.

Lugiepie

Name: Master Olivia (or just master :P)
Age: a very, very long number with a bunch of zeros that ends in a 12.
Race: Shapeshifter
Personality: A very optimistic person... shapeshifter? that likes plenty of good laughs and fun. She can be a little weird at times, but that's only because she swims against the current. She will never go along with what anyone says, but if she agrees with them, she'll state her own opinion and thoughts.

That's if you're on her good side.
If she doesn't like you or you don't like her, she'll find out. She'll find out with whatever means possible.
She has mild depression, and can be a whole different person than who you know. That happy-go-lucky smile can be flipped upside-down with the blink of an eye. But she tries not to let her flaws get the best of her.

Appearance: Looks like a middle-schooler, despite her old age. She always wears a fading light blue shirt and jeans/shorts (depending on the weather). She has platinum blonde hair and skin that almost makes her look sickly pale. Despite being a shapeshifter, some of her counter-form's appearance doesn't go away. She has wings that are a deep obsidian color and very smooth. Luckily, she's skinny enough so she can hide her wings in her shirt. (For her alternate form/ shapeshifter thing, just google "nightfury". I know, I know. I can put a picture of that here. But hey, that ruins the fun. ;) )

Other: She's able to use a dragon-tooth sword (Ironic) when the time calls. But, that's only in a life-or-death situation. Her weaknesses would have to be her depression, being almost identical to a human in every way (except the obvious like her wings, abilities, etc.), and the most devastating, memories. It may sound dumb, but if someone can trigger her memories (which can be easy), especially ones of her family, she loses it.

ErzaScarIet

Name: Cosette
Race: Human
Personality: Cosette is quiet and tends to keep to herself. She's an introvert and doesn't like interacting with others and avoids having to unless she knows them well or she's forced to. She's pretty smart and does well in school, but can have total blonde moments. She can be very observant at times and totally space out other times. She will only give a lot of effort for things she thinks are important. Otherwise she'll just give enough effort to get her through whatever she's going through. She can be competitive and when angry has quite the temper. Though she doesn't show it often, she can be very sarcastic at times too.
Appearance: She has wavy-ish dark brown hair that she usually keeps up and out of the way and dark brown eyes. She wears glasses and whatever clothes she finds comfortable (which is usually just a regular t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers).
(Something like this, but a bit older looking)
anime-art-girl-glasses-1094551.jpeg
Other: There are times when she can be a little paranoid so she carries a small taser and a self defense sharp pen with her. (Yup. Just a little paranoid)
News

*We have enough hunteds now!! :D Let's get moving.
News

*We have enough hunteds now!! :D Let's get moving.
@DragonSeeker Hey again can i join?
@DragonSeeker Hey again can i join?
@NekoTheKat o,o Zat. Was fast. Yas u may
@NekoTheKat o,o Zat. Was fast. Yas u may
@DragonSeeker lolz Name: Autumn Shard Age: 15 Gender: Female Race: Shape-shifter Personality: Curious, wary, smart, open minded Preferred weapon(s) to use: Herself Appearance: [img]http://pre01.deviantart.net/d635/th/pre/f/2014/202/8/d/anime_girl__brown_hair_and_golden_eyes_by_aurora2001-d7rlpyh.jpg[/img] Other: Her main weakness is the dark and no one knows why
@DragonSeeker lolz

Name: Autumn Shard
Race: Shape-shifter
Personality: Curious, wary, smart, open minded
Preferred weapon(s) to use: Herself
Appearance: anime_girl__brown_hair_and_golden_eyes_by_aurora2001-d7rlpyh.jpg
Other: Her main weakness is the dark and no one knows why
@DragonSeeker BUMP
@DragonSeeker BUMP
@Goldenhue JOIN @NekoTheKat Sorry for the delay!! XD I was away. And then I lost the thread. Lol. Accepted!! :D
@Goldenhue JOIN @NekoTheKat Sorry for the delay!! XD I was away. And then I lost the thread. Lol. Accepted!! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9