Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Someone, Save Me! (sign-ups/OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@DragonSeeker haha sorry about that ;^^ I get a bit carried away with characters I use a lot
@DragonSeeker haha sorry about that ;^^ I get a bit carried away with characters I use a lot
3qKDKeH.png
@Jenkow :P It's okay. I like reading, so it works out!! :D
@Jenkow :P It's okay. I like reading, so it works out!! :D
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
Hunters
@NekoTheKat - Autumn Shard
@wolf97973 - Dakota (Kota)
@Chaxer - Chaz
@DragonSeeker - Mary O'Nett; Soul (Jon)

Hunted
@Jenkow - Xenia Sybil (X)
@Naralia - Mira

Guys, weretiger has dropped out, and we need to get this show on the road!! Hunteds can begin discussing things or just skip that part and get right to sorting things out. Hunters, I'll postto set stuff up for us. The last post I made for the hunteds was as follows below.

The other shapes from the dream had the same dream, and all of them seemed to react the same way: Confusion and Fear. The next night, you go to sleep again, this time, another dream floods your mind as you drift off to sleep. Once again, you're floating in blackness, and something like a movie plays out. It shows your local café, and you gathering with three other blurred faces. You all chat for a bit, leave the café, and then run into a dark figure. Suddenly, the dream goes black, the figure barely outlined as it becomes a blood red in color. A whisper fills the silence, and then you jolt awake yet again, but this time, you head straight for the café in your dream.

"When the Shadow submits, and the four hunteds join together, the quest will begin."

As you make your way to he café, you ponder what the whisper meant. Hunteds? Shadow? Quest? Everything seemed ablur. Because you were thinking so hard, you run right into the café door without realizing. Then, out of nowhere, you realize you're standing in front of three familiar faces. The other three from the dream. You stand there, mouth gaping. The other three had been doing the same thing, and then you all begin talking at once, trying to sort this out.
Hunters
@NekoTheKat - Autumn Shard
@wolf97973 - Dakota (Kota)
@Chaxer - Chaz
@DragonSeeker - Mary O'Nett; Soul (Jon)

Hunted
@Jenkow - Xenia Sybil (X)
@Naralia - Mira

Guys, weretiger has dropped out, and we need to get this show on the road!! Hunteds can begin discussing things or just skip that part and get right to sorting things out. Hunters, I'll postto set stuff up for us. The last post I made for the hunteds was as follows below.

The other shapes from the dream had the same dream, and all of them seemed to react the same way: Confusion and Fear. The next night, you go to sleep again, this time, another dream floods your mind as you drift off to sleep. Once again, you're floating in blackness, and something like a movie plays out. It shows your local café, and you gathering with three other blurred faces. You all chat for a bit, leave the café, and then run into a dark figure. Suddenly, the dream goes black, the figure barely outlined as it becomes a blood red in color. A whisper fills the silence, and then you jolt awake yet again, but this time, you head straight for the café in your dream.

"When the Shadow submits, and the four hunteds join together, the quest will begin."

As you make your way to he café, you ponder what the whisper meant. Hunteds? Shadow? Quest? Everything seemed ablur. Because you were thinking so hard, you run right into the café door without realizing. Then, out of nowhere, you realize you're standing in front of three familiar faces. The other three from the dream. You stand there, mouth gaping. The other three had been doing the same thing, and then you all begin talking at once, trying to sort this out.
@DragonSeeker
I am going to edit Kota's profile and add more detail!
@DragonSeeker
I am going to edit Kota's profile and add more detail!
@Wolf97973 Alrighty! Ping me when you've finished! c:
@Wolf97973 Alrighty! Ping me when you've finished! c:
@DragonSeeker
Check it out apparently i know how to make profiles
@DragonSeeker
Check it out apparently i know how to make profiles
@Wolf97973 Yay!! :D
@Wolf97973 Yay!! :D
@Jenkow
@NekoTheKat
@wolf97973
@Naralia
@Chaxer

Updated the news! Y'all might wanna read it. :)
@Jenkow
@NekoTheKat
@wolf97973
@Naralia
@Chaxer

Updated the news! Y'all might wanna read it. :)
@DragonSeeker I can make a hunted person if u wnt
@DragonSeeker I can make a hunted person if u wnt
@NekoTheKat Go for it. :P
@NekoTheKat Go for it. :P
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9