Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Someone, Save Me! (sign-ups/OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@DragonSeeker I can also make another hunted if you want, if not that's ok ^^
@DragonSeeker I can also make another hunted if you want, if not that's ok ^^
3qKDKeH.png
@Jenkow If you'd like. :D
@Jenkow If you'd like. :D
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
@DragonSeeker
I made it *cries tears of joy*
I will be a hunted!
Name: Master Olivia (or just master :P)
Age: a very, very long number with a bunch of zeros that ends in a 12.
Race: Shapeshifter
Personality: A very optimistic person... shapeshifter? that likes plenty of good laughs and fun. She can be a little weird at times, but that's only because she swims against the current. She will never go along with what anyone says, but if she agrees with them, she'll state her own opinion and thoughts.

That's if you're on her good side.
If she doesn't like you or you don't like her, she'll find out. She'll find out with whatever means possible.
She has mild depression, and can be a whole different person than who you know. That happy-go-lucky smile can be flipped upside-down with the blink of an eye. But she tries not to let her flaws get the best of her.

Appearance: Looks like a middle-schooler, despite her old age. She always wears a fading light blue shirt and jeans/shorts (depending on the weather). She has platinum blonde hair and skin that almost makes her look sickly pale. Despite being a shapeshifter, some of her counter-form's appearance doesn't go away. She has wings that are a deep obsidian color and very smooth. Luckily, she's skinny enough so she can hide her wings in her shirt. (For her alternate form/ shapeshifter thing, just google "nightfury". I know, I know. I can put a picture of that here. But hey, that ruins the fun. ;) )

Other: She's able to use a dragon-tooth sword (Ironic) when the time calls. But, that's only in a life-or-death situation. Her weaknesses would have to be her depression, being almost identical to a human in every way (except the obvious like her wings, abilities, etc.), and the most devastating, memories. It may sound dumb, but if someone can trigger her memories (which can be easy), especially ones of her family, she loses it.
@DragonSeeker
I made it *cries tears of joy*
I will be a hunted!
Name: Master Olivia (or just master :P)
Age: a very, very long number with a bunch of zeros that ends in a 12.
Race: Shapeshifter
Personality: A very optimistic person... shapeshifter? that likes plenty of good laughs and fun. She can be a little weird at times, but that's only because she swims against the current. She will never go along with what anyone says, but if she agrees with them, she'll state her own opinion and thoughts.

That's if you're on her good side.
If she doesn't like you or you don't like her, she'll find out. She'll find out with whatever means possible.
She has mild depression, and can be a whole different person than who you know. That happy-go-lucky smile can be flipped upside-down with the blink of an eye. But she tries not to let her flaws get the best of her.

Appearance: Looks like a middle-schooler, despite her old age. She always wears a fading light blue shirt and jeans/shorts (depending on the weather). She has platinum blonde hair and skin that almost makes her look sickly pale. Despite being a shapeshifter, some of her counter-form's appearance doesn't go away. She has wings that are a deep obsidian color and very smooth. Luckily, she's skinny enough so she can hide her wings in her shirt. (For her alternate form/ shapeshifter thing, just google "nightfury". I know, I know. I can put a picture of that here. But hey, that ruins the fun. ;) )

Other: She's able to use a dragon-tooth sword (Ironic) when the time calls. But, that's only in a life-or-death situation. Her weaknesses would have to be her depression, being almost identical to a human in every way (except the obvious like her wings, abilities, etc.), and the most devastating, memories. It may sound dumb, but if someone can trigger her memories (which can be easy), especially ones of her family, she loses it.
mmmmmm, glitches...
Gotta love em!
@Lugiepie YAY

Accepted MAKE YER POST
@Lugiepie YAY

Accepted MAKE YER POST
@DragonSeeker I'm so excited you have no idea *shakes and bounces in chair uncontrollably*

Olivia looked at the three familiar faces and tried not to panic. "Okay, look. I've been there done that, bounce off the walls in space, fix my brother's entire being, but this is unheard of. I've got nothin'." Her wings were breaking the fabric of her shirt. She heard the strings snap, every one. Snip, snap, crack, snap. She ended up taking the claw on her wings and tearing the shirt. "Don't tell anyone, 'kay?" She held her fingers out frantically and she looked like an idiot. ""KAY?" She repeated. This was just flat out scary. She saw these people once, in a dream no less. How could she not be scared? If only she had them with her...
@DragonSeeker I'm so excited you have no idea *shakes and bounces in chair uncontrollably*

Olivia looked at the three familiar faces and tried not to panic. "Okay, look. I've been there done that, bounce off the walls in space, fix my brother's entire being, but this is unheard of. I've got nothin'." Her wings were breaking the fabric of her shirt. She heard the strings snap, every one. Snip, snap, crack, snap. She ended up taking the claw on her wings and tearing the shirt. "Don't tell anyone, 'kay?" She held her fingers out frantically and she looked like an idiot. ""KAY?" She repeated. This was just flat out scary. She saw these people once, in a dream no less. How could she not be scared? If only she had them with her...
mmmmmm, glitches...
Gotta love em!
@Lugiepie IN ZE RP BOARD. :I
@Lugiepie IN ZE RP BOARD. :I
@DragonSeeker
Well, there it goes to show. I can get so excited I forget things. ^^"\ *TRIES TO ACT NORMAL BUT ENDS UP FALLING OUT OF A CHAIR AND SQUAWKING LIKE A CHICKEN*
@DragonSeeker
Well, there it goes to show. I can get so excited I forget things. ^^"\ *TRIES TO ACT NORMAL BUT ENDS UP FALLING OUT OF A CHAIR AND SQUAWKING LIKE A CHICKEN*
mmmmmm, glitches...
Gotta love em!
@Lugiepie *Stares at you* :I You're weird. Admit it. SPEAKING OF ZAT

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1887283/1
@Lugiepie *Stares at you* :I You're weird. Admit it. SPEAKING OF ZAT

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1887283/1
@DragonSeeker I'm writing ma post and *turns head suspiciously* How'd you figure it out??? *derps out sarcastically which probably isn't even possible*
@DragonSeeker I'm writing ma post and *turns head suspiciously* How'd you figure it out??? *derps out sarcastically which probably isn't even possible*
mmmmmm, glitches...
Gotta love em!
@Lugiepie IM SPECIAL
@Lugiepie IM SPECIAL
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9