Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Someone, Save Me! (sign-ups/OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Dragonseeker
Ok great but, Rp remember
@Dragonseeker
Ok great but, Rp remember
@Chaxer XD Right. :P

@NekoTheKat @Naralia @weretiger5411

I'm gonna make another post for any hunteds, and then you guys can post/make your characters after that. :3
@Chaxer XD Right. :P

@NekoTheKat @Naralia @weretiger5411

I'm gonna make another post for any hunteds, and then you guys can post/make your characters after that. :3
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
@Chaxer @NekoTheKat @Naralia @weretiger5411
The other shapes from the dream had the same dream, and all of them seemed to react the same way: Confusion and Fear. The next night, you go to sleep again, this time, another dream floods your mind as you drift off to sleep. Once again, you're floating in blackness, and something like a movie plays out. It shows your local café, and you gathering with three other blurred faces. You all chat for a bit, leave the café, and then run into a dark figure. Suddenly, the dream goes black, the figure barely outlined as it becomes a blood red in color. A whisper fills the silence, and then you jolt awake yet again, but this time, you head straight for the café in your dream.

"When the Shadow submits, and the four hunteds join together, the quest will begin."

As you make your way to he café, you ponder what the whisper meant. Hunteds? Shadow? Quest? Everything seemed ablur. Because you were thinking so hard, you run right into the café door without realizing. Then, out of nowhere, you realize you're standing in front of three familiar faces. The other three from the dream. You stand there, mouth gaping. The other three had been doing the same thing, and then you all begin talking at once, trying to sort this out.
@Chaxer @NekoTheKat @Naralia @weretiger5411
The other shapes from the dream had the same dream, and all of them seemed to react the same way: Confusion and Fear. The next night, you go to sleep again, this time, another dream floods your mind as you drift off to sleep. Once again, you're floating in blackness, and something like a movie plays out. It shows your local café, and you gathering with three other blurred faces. You all chat for a bit, leave the café, and then run into a dark figure. Suddenly, the dream goes black, the figure barely outlined as it becomes a blood red in color. A whisper fills the silence, and then you jolt awake yet again, but this time, you head straight for the café in your dream.

"When the Shadow submits, and the four hunteds join together, the quest will begin."

As you make your way to he café, you ponder what the whisper meant. Hunteds? Shadow? Quest? Everything seemed ablur. Because you were thinking so hard, you run right into the café door without realizing. Then, out of nowhere, you realize you're standing in front of three familiar faces. The other three from the dream. You stand there, mouth gaping. The other three had been doing the same thing, and then you all begin talking at once, trying to sort this out.
@DragonSeeker

I thought Mira was the only hunted so far, though. She's so lonely ;-;
@DragonSeeker

I thought Mira was the only hunted so far, though. She's so lonely ;-;
u1Hs1Pq.png
@Naralia XD I think she is, so I will be playing the other three until some others join. c:
@Naralia XD I think she is, so I will be playing the other three until some others join. c:
@DragonSeeker This looks interesting... are there any other races available aside from humans?
@DragonSeeker This looks interesting... are there any other races available aside from humans?
54QypJZ.png T4KrBf3.png exalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gif
@Grelleth You don't necessarily have to be a human to be a hunted. Any race is okay with me. c: But generally the dividing lines between hunteds and hunters are the fact that hunters are generally evil, and usually are the murdering/killing type, when hunteds are usually ones to save people and are mainly on the good side. Although I have Soul, who is a hunter. He's on the good side, but he's considered a hunter because he has the instinct to defend and attack more than just to run or cower or whatever. And hunters are usually some kind of monster. :T
@Grelleth You don't necessarily have to be a human to be a hunted. Any race is okay with me. c: But generally the dividing lines between hunteds and hunters are the fact that hunters are generally evil, and usually are the murdering/killing type, when hunteds are usually ones to save people and are mainly on the good side. Although I have Soul, who is a hunter. He's on the good side, but he's considered a hunter because he has the instinct to defend and attack more than just to run or cower or whatever. And hunters are usually some kind of monster. :T
@DragonSeeker

Hunted

Name: zecarayus
Race: Human
Personality: To begin zecarayus has always been a thinker, making him cautious, compassionate, and patient. He also is very capable of thinking of the consequences to most decisions, and usually makes/wants the best choice with less trouble. Unfortunately this means he can hesitate in acting if he is not sure of what the consequences are, and he is not always able to think of the consequences in a sudden or quick situation. He also has minor trust issues, making him a little paranoid, but he recognizes that he has this and believes it's wrong to have(All though that does not mean he can avoid the feeling...). He is also prone to being loss in thought.

Appearance: He is Five foot seven inches with hazel eyes, light skin tone, longish brown hair and has bangs curved. He could be considered handsome, but has a minor case of acne that can take away from it. He usually wears what feels comfortable for the setting;here he will wear dark blue jeans, black sneakers, a black T-shirt with a grey sweat jacket. The grey sweat jacket also hides the fact that he is a little chubby from sitting around and his hobbies(Reading, writing, playing video and card games).

Other: Knows the basics and three forms of necromancy; Black, white, and natural. Is more resistant to mind related effects.

Strengths
-Black necromancy is an offensive type, utilizing negative energy to curse or harm others. The most powerful trait of this type is it can lead to instant death.
-White necromancy is an defensive type, utilizing the benevolent forces to heal or protect others, along with cleansing of harmful energies/entities. The most powerful trait of this is it can resurrect a dead being back to life.
-Natural necromancy is a mixed type, by infusing either negative or benevolent energies into nearby plant life they can create physical attacks and defenses, along with golem like constructs made of plant life. The most powerful trait of this type is it can remove immortality from a being temporarily.

Weaknesses
-Offensive necromancy spells can hurt anyone that gets caught in it
-Natural necromancy requires plant life to use, and it's strength varies on how much is around them
-More powerful spells(like causing temporary paralysis, mending broken bones, or making a Trent) will tire the user quicker if used too much without rest
-The most powerful traits of each type is not easily accessible to the user, meaning they have to take an incredible amount of preparation to pull them off(Basically I have to discuss with the owner's character if their okay with having their character being insta-killed/brought back to life)

((So are we starting this rp now?))
@DragonSeeker

Hunted

Name: zecarayus
Race: Human
Personality: To begin zecarayus has always been a thinker, making him cautious, compassionate, and patient. He also is very capable of thinking of the consequences to most decisions, and usually makes/wants the best choice with less trouble. Unfortunately this means he can hesitate in acting if he is not sure of what the consequences are, and he is not always able to think of the consequences in a sudden or quick situation. He also has minor trust issues, making him a little paranoid, but he recognizes that he has this and believes it's wrong to have(All though that does not mean he can avoid the feeling...). He is also prone to being loss in thought.

Appearance: He is Five foot seven inches with hazel eyes, light skin tone, longish brown hair and has bangs curved. He could be considered handsome, but has a minor case of acne that can take away from it. He usually wears what feels comfortable for the setting;here he will wear dark blue jeans, black sneakers, a black T-shirt with a grey sweat jacket. The grey sweat jacket also hides the fact that he is a little chubby from sitting around and his hobbies(Reading, writing, playing video and card games).

Other: Knows the basics and three forms of necromancy; Black, white, and natural. Is more resistant to mind related effects.

Strengths
-Black necromancy is an offensive type, utilizing negative energy to curse or harm others. The most powerful trait of this type is it can lead to instant death.
-White necromancy is an defensive type, utilizing the benevolent forces to heal or protect others, along with cleansing of harmful energies/entities. The most powerful trait of this is it can resurrect a dead being back to life.
-Natural necromancy is a mixed type, by infusing either negative or benevolent energies into nearby plant life they can create physical attacks and defenses, along with golem like constructs made of plant life. The most powerful trait of this type is it can remove immortality from a being temporarily.

Weaknesses
-Offensive necromancy spells can hurt anyone that gets caught in it
-Natural necromancy requires plant life to use, and it's strength varies on how much is around them
-More powerful spells(like causing temporary paralysis, mending broken bones, or making a Trent) will tire the user quicker if used too much without rest
-The most powerful traits of each type is not easily accessible to the user, meaning they have to take an incredible amount of preparation to pull them off(Basically I have to discuss with the owner's character if their okay with having their character being insta-killed/brought back to life)

((So are we starting this rp now?))
@DragonSeeker Name: Dakota Brooks AKA Kota Age: 18 Gender: female Race: werewolf Personality: She is very tough and deadly she will fight for what she wants. She isn't afraid of almost anything. She gets p***ed easily. Preferred weapon(s) to use: her teeth and claws, or a gun Appearance: Wolf form: [img]http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/16/79/12/167912f38aec8436621da3f0b7a0e832.jpg[/img] In wolf form she stands at 5 feet at the shoulder, paw to ear tips she stands at 6 foot 3 inches. Her paws are the size of small plates, her teeth are about two inches long each. Human form: [img]http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b3/99/f2/b399f2d075a9f16a736a671d7d4a4d1d.jpg[/img] In human form she is 5 foot 6 inches. Kota dresses fancy before she kills (ex. Above). She often wears hoodies, and skinny jeans, occasionally she can be found in shorts. She is not one for jewelry as of most being made of silver. She wears a collar in both forms it looks like; [img]http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/67/1c/b6/671cb6bcfe4aa30f38bb895cd3eaea90.jpg[/img] Other: She can turn whenever she wants. She can heal fast as well, unless she was hurt by a weakness of hers. She is weak to silver, and wolfsbane (a rare flower, it also happens to be poisonous to humans)
@DragonSeeker

Name: Dakota Brooks AKA Kota
Race: werewolf
Personality: She is very tough and deadly she will fight for what she wants. She isn't afraid of almost anything. She gets p***ed easily.
Preferred weapon(s) to use: her teeth and claws, or a gun
Appearance:
Wolf form:
167912f38aec8436621da3f0b7a0e832.jpg
In wolf form she stands at 5 feet at the shoulder, paw to ear tips she stands at 6 foot 3 inches. Her paws are the size of small plates, her teeth are about two inches long each.
Human form:
b399f2d075a9f16a736a671d7d4a4d1d.jpg
In human form she is 5 foot 6 inches. Kota dresses fancy before she kills (ex. Above). She often wears hoodies, and skinny jeans, occasionally she can be found in shorts. She is not one for jewelry as of most being made of silver. She wears a collar in both forms it looks like; 671cb6bcfe4aa30f38bb895cd3eaea90.jpg

Other:
She can turn whenever she wants. She can heal fast as well, unless she was hurt by a weakness of hers. She is weak to silver, and wolfsbane (a rare flower, it also happens to be poisonous to humans)
@weretiger5411 Accepted!! And yes we are. X3 @Naralia You has a friend now!! :D
@weretiger5411 Accepted!! And yes we are. X3 @Naralia You has a friend now!! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9