Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Introducing Flight Change!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27
So with the Flight Cooldown, does it add up each 6 months you dont change Flight? So in say, a year, you have 3 Free Changes (If you dont use any). Or does it just stay at one free change and if you dont use it then you just have that same free change?
So with the Flight Cooldown, does it add up each 6 months you dont change Flight? So in say, a year, you have 3 Free Changes (If you dont use any). Or does it just stay at one free change and if you dont use it then you just have that same free change?
===
Veo99mO.gif
Join our Flight Rising Discord Server!
=== Buying
Nests (wip)
Cauldrons
Fodder Leveling
Breed Change: Imperial
=== Selling
Max Cauldron (wip)
Coli Grinding (wip)
something
something
FInally i can be plague like ive wanted for three months *after my last nest hatches* Its just a darn shame my progenator cant have red eyes like i wanted when i started.

Also you should add in the new joining pages that flight choice decides eye color and junk.
FInally i can be plague like ive wanted for three months *after my last nest hatches* Its just a darn shame my progenator cant have red eyes like i wanted when i started.

Also you should add in the new joining pages that flight choice decides eye color and junk.
4gOhMzr.png Lore/Misc:

Clan An Duin
Progenitor Dross
Epsilon's Archives
Naomi Breeders Inc.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WdyTW3r.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shops:

Error: File not Found
Naomi Blood Hatchery
FR Item/CS Item Shop
Art Shop WIP
6 Digit G1s For Sale

ToTPy94.png
@DuckGoesRawr I think it is one free change, ever; if you want more than that you pay, and you always have to wait 6 months since your last change before it is even an option.
@DuckGoesRawr I think it is one free change, ever; if you want more than that you pay, and you always have to wait 6 months since your last change before it is even an option.
Seeking male mirror skins/accents.
ALL THESE NEW SHADOWLINGS

STOP GAMBLING ON MY LAWN AND PUT MY IMPS DOWN
ALL THESE NEW SHADOWLINGS

STOP GAMBLING ON MY LAWN AND PUT MY IMPS DOWN
I've never wanted to change flights but I get why people would. X3 So this is quite a cool update.
I've never wanted to change flights but I get why people would. X3 So this is quite a cool update.
FR_Banners_Lightning_3.png
... hmm... do I change my flight and try to make friends or do I like purple eyes better? Such a hard choice.
... hmm... do I change my flight and try to make friends or do I like purple eyes better? Such a hard choice.
Adorable new familiars! *grabby hands* AND they're canid-types, my favourite ♥ Looks like I shall be stalking the marketplace for the next few hours :p

Love that there's now a flight-change option :) I don't plan on using it, at least for a long while. I'm too fond of Lightning. But maybe one day I might investigate Wind if my clan decides it wants to travel (that would have been my second Flight choice) It's great to have the option!

Aww, I like the sandals, but I wish there was some foot/legwear that didn't look ridiculous and squashed on the snappers. I don't see why they can't have something that fits them nicely, everyone else does.

Thanks for the update, and continuing to keep us all in the loop. ♥ Keep doing that! :D
Adorable new familiars! *grabby hands* AND they're canid-types, my favourite ♥ Looks like I shall be stalking the marketplace for the next few hours :p

Love that there's now a flight-change option :) I don't plan on using it, at least for a long while. I'm too fond of Lightning. But maybe one day I might investigate Wind if my clan decides it wants to travel (that would have been my second Flight choice) It's great to have the option!

Aww, I like the sandals, but I wish there was some foot/legwear that didn't look ridiculous and squashed on the snappers. I don't see why they can't have something that fits them nicely, everyone else does.

Thanks for the update, and continuing to keep us all in the loop. ♥ Keep doing that! :D
It's gonna be interesting to see if this update causes a lot of shifts amongst the flights especially where Dominance is concerned.

I love fire, its always been my element but I'd be lying if I didn't say I would go for Plague. Maybe one of these days I'll give it a test run, if not I can go back to Fire. But in the mean time I'm sticking with the fire flight. Its been too kind to me.

Can't wait to meet some new people because of this! This is exciting!
It's gonna be interesting to see if this update causes a lot of shifts amongst the flights especially where Dominance is concerned.

I love fire, its always been my element but I'd be lying if I didn't say I would go for Plague. Maybe one of these days I'll give it a test run, if not I can go back to Fire. But in the mean time I'm sticking with the fire flight. Its been too kind to me.

Can't wait to meet some new people because of this! This is exciting!
p3fCYQ4.png
Forever seems silly, for a year or two sounds more reasonable for skin shop cycles.
Forever seems silly, for a year or two sounds more reasonable for skin shop cycles.
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
Such a hard choice whether I want to change my flight or not, at least the option is always there :) great update!
Such a hard choice whether I want to change my flight or not, at least the option is always there :) great update!
10selK3.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27