Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Introducing Flight Change!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27
It's lovely to know I have the option of changing flights. I will certainly give it some thought although, right now, I'm happy where I am.
It's lovely to know I have the option of changing flights. I will certainly give it some thought although, right now, I'm happy where I am.
April showers bring forth May flowers
Get off my laaaawn.

*Brandishes sticks*
Get off my laaaawn.

*Brandishes sticks*
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
I'm happy with my flight but I know some people wanted the possibility to change so yay! Those familiars look awesone and ahhh the sandals are gorgeous.
I'm happy with my flight but I know some people wanted the possibility to change so yay! Those familiars look awesone and ahhh the sandals are gorgeous.
LW9qHew.png
Yay a new green familiar!!
Yay a new green familiar!!
Oh my goodness! I know people have been wanting and talking about something like this being done, I must say I am really happy to see it. Not knowing that flight contributed to eye color I just picked a random one.. I would have definitely picked Ice/Water/Lightning or Shadow if that was something I knew beforehand. Still, I enjoyed being part of the Wind flight and will be settling my ever growing lair into the frozen regions of the Icewarden
Oh my goodness! I know people have been wanting and talking about something like this being done, I must say I am really happy to see it. Not knowing that flight contributed to eye color I just picked a random one.. I would have definitely picked Ice/Water/Lightning or Shadow if that was something I knew beforehand. Still, I enjoyed being part of the Wind flight and will be settling my ever growing lair into the frozen regions of the Icewarden
best update oh my ogd
;uuuuuuuuuuu;
best update oh my ogd
;uuuuuuuuuuu;
Thank you guys again, I am so glad that you listened to your userbase! I already had this worked into my personal Clan Lore even when I was under my old alignment. I hope that people are nice to those who chose to change!
Thank you guys again, I am so glad that you listened to your userbase! I already had this worked into my personal Clan Lore even when I was under my old alignment. I hope that people are nice to those who chose to change!
1kz7OWt.png
I'm so happy that we can change flights!! I picked Wind when I joined because I thought that I like actual wind as an element, but then after I started playing I noticed the top banners for Wind seemed really boring to me. When I visited an Ice lair, I felt much more at home with seeing ice and snow landscapes, I started really regretting my choice since I didn't know it would affect the site layout like that. So! THANKS!!!
I'm so happy that we can change flights!! I picked Wind when I joined because I thought that I like actual wind as an element, but then after I started playing I noticed the top banners for Wind seemed really boring to me. When I visited an Ice lair, I felt much more at home with seeing ice and snow landscapes, I started really regretting my choice since I didn't know it would affect the site layout like that. So! THANKS!!!
I love my flight, so I'll be interested to see who DOES change! XD
I love my flight, so I'll be interested to see who DOES change! XD
Skin Shop!
Skydancer chibis!

Please ping me when replying to one of my posts.
I worked my clan around Plague flight, so if I changed (which I will never do), it'd be so weird ahahah!!
But congrats to everyone who's finally able to settle with where they want. :)

And welcome all new plague babies!
I worked my clan around Plague flight, so if I changed (which I will never do), it'd be so weird ahahah!!
But congrats to everyone who's finally able to settle with where they want. :)

And welcome all new plague babies!
cataract_by_policide-d94252e.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27