Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 3rd Anniversary Celebration!
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 187 188
Yay! Happy Anniversary, Flight Rising!! :D
It's been an amazing three years and here's to many more.
Yay! Happy Anniversary, Flight Rising!! :D
It's been an amazing three years and here's to many more.
"Even if you know how the story ends, that doesn't make it any less fun to watch."
- Cinder Fall (RWBY)
This is honestly the best and most exciting post I have scene since I have become a player!!
This is honestly the best and most exciting post I have scene since I have become a player!!
I also noticed that you guys fixed the image generators. Now I can simply "copy image address" without deleting the stuff at the end or adding .png. :3
I also noticed that you guys fixed the image generators. Now I can simply "copy image address" without deleting the stuff at the end or adding .png. :3
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
I'm so glad to be a part of this site!
I'm so glad to be a part of this site!
0PusAYp.pngbYt72YT.png
@GreylightS

Answering this real quick:

Vistas can be changed freely again and again and yes, they'll disappear from your hoard once used and become bound to your account, you can activate/change them from your Account Settings then ^^
@GreylightS

Answering this real quick:

Vistas can be changed freely again and again and yes, they'll disappear from your hoard once used and become bound to your account, you can activate/change them from your Account Settings then ^^
9iFkcL8.gif tumblr_inline_orv1gpaHeM1ttfumm_540.png e3bRK8V.gif 1tXKNv5.png
e8SAWsa.pngJ74TxJz.pngoyc9mzo.pngJ74TxJz.pngTMUIWyG.pnge8SAWsa.png
e8SAWsa.pngIios3O9.pnge8SAWsa.pnge8SAWsa.pngOhBrQi3.pnge8SAWsa.pnge8SAWsa.png
CLAN TWO MOONS
VITvCqN.png
CblwsR6.png
R1dejfm.png
OH MY GOD HAPPY ANNIVERSARY EVERYONE!! <3
OH MY GOD HAPPY ANNIVERSARY EVERYONE!! <3
can we please get some more common breed dragon exalt days? I have these two idiot tundras I'd really like to see die but I can't bring myself to do it on a non-tundra day. And there's been 0 recently.
can we please get some more common breed dragon exalt days? I have these two idiot tundras I'd really like to see die but I can't bring myself to do it on a non-tundra day. And there's been 0 recently.
Happy Third Anniversary Flightrising!! I'm so blessed to be a part of such an amazing community. :)
Happy Third Anniversary Flightrising!! I'm so blessed to be a part of such an amazing community. :)
Jessica - FR +2
CEvzoxE.gif]nNxirvT.gif
*claps* Happy Anni everyone! I'm so in love with the new colors it hurts. Thank you staff for making it possible!!
*claps* Happy Anni everyone! I'm so in love with the new colors it hurts. Thank you staff for making it possible!!
M7z2p.gifyWuix.gifCWlUL.gif
Happy 3rd anniversary! Woohoo!
Happy 3rd anniversary! Woohoo!
VSuytYf.png
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 187 188