Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Invicted
Rollover happens at about 3am for me so I might not be up to hatch them right away but I'll hatch them when I wake up lol.
@Invicted
Rollover happens at about 3am for me so I might not be up to hatch them right away but I'll hatch them when I wake up lol.
@Larcane

@TheDoomedSpirit

no rush at all! I just mentioned it because I dont want anyone to be waiting for me to accept any CR right after rollover.

cuz ill be rolling over in my bed lol
@Larcane

@TheDoomedSpirit

no rush at all! I just mentioned it because I dont want anyone to be waiting for me to accept any CR right after rollover.

cuz ill be rolling over in my bed lol
V8gagRz.png
@Invicted lmao, understandably so! i just can't wait to see what they turn out like xD
@Invicted lmao, understandably so! i just can't wait to see what they turn out like xD
I suffer from various mental health issues and a learning difficulty.
Please go easy on me! ♥
@TheDoomedSpirit @LeRawrs @NocturneAlley @brad1100

updated with the hatchlings that are available to you for free! each of you may pick one hatchling per nest you let me use! :3
@TheDoomedSpirit @LeRawrs @NocturneAlley @brad1100

updated with the hatchlings that are available to you for free! each of you may pick one hatchling per nest you let me use! :3
V8gagRz.png
@Invicted

could i get...

Male Skydancer
Cherry/Obsidian/Obsidian

:3 cuz he so handsome
@Invicted

could i get...

Male Skydancer
Cherry/Obsidian/Obsidian

:3 cuz he so handsome
@brad1100 sure thing

@mattykips

take your pick of hatchling on the first post! (or let me know what your fee is if you dont see a hatchling you want!)
@brad1100 sure thing

@mattykips

take your pick of hatchling on the first post! (or let me know what your fee is if you dont see a hatchling you want!)
V8gagRz.png
@Invicted the gen1 fae girl is too precious ;o; (i'm gladi got you one new color at least, i was worried for a sec ^^ ) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24253639] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242537/24253639_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Invicted

the gen1 fae girl is too precious ;o;

(i'm gladi got you one new color at least, i was worried for a sec ^^ )

24253639_350.png
sbqTDhy.png z5Qn9wP.png
@invicted

Thanks love, but I'm good!! I'm not a fan of imps regardless of how utterly gorgeous they are!! <3
@invicted

Thanks love, but I'm good!! I'm not a fan of imps regardless of how utterly gorgeous they are!! <3
@invicted how much are you asking to sell one of your dragons? Tentatively showing interest in one of your Cherbuttglim imp boys.
@invicted how much are you asking to sell one of your dragons? Tentatively showing interest in one of your Cherbuttglim imp boys.
@Invicted

If this little WC girl hasn't already been given a home, let me know what you want for her and we will see how we can make it happen.
Female
Antique/Cream/Maize
@Invicted

If this little WC girl hasn't already been given a home, let me know what you want for her and we will see how we can make it happen.
Female
Antique/Cream/Maize
4954400.png5649166.png5947182.png15901651.png6210562.png13826429.png6210563.png
6175857.png
nuBAOpR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6