Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Pretty Dragons!
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 86 87
@Bard365 Alright c:
@Bard365 Alright c:
duskull.gifxxfrillish-f.gifxxdrifblim.gifxxlampent.gifxxpumpkaboo-large.gifxxgengar.gif
Yes plz
@GLight

Yes plz
@GLight

GunQMgF.jpg
@GLight
Yeah, and solgalio is a steel psychic instead of fire-psychic like I predicted it would be! I still do not know why it is not a fire type! I do not know if I should choose Sun or Moon though because I like both legends. I do know I am choosing litten as my starter though. It is an adorable cat! But the other two starters are adorable too.
@GLight
Yeah, and solgalio is a steel psychic instead of fire-psychic like I predicted it would be! I still do not know why it is not a fire type! I do not know if I should choose Sun or Moon though because I like both legends. I do know I am choosing litten as my starter though. It is an adorable cat! But the other two starters are adorable too.
@GLight

Thank you very much~! And I'd love to be added to the pinglist still!
@GLight

Thank you very much~! And I'd love to be added to the pinglist still!
@wompers Oh! I actually found that one out! Apparently Solgaleo is based on the alchemical legend of "The Lion who Devours the Sun", which is a god-like figure/ symbol who purifies metals. c:

@Avirian Sure thing! I'll add you up. There wont be new babies for about two days. C:
@wompers Oh! I actually found that one out! Apparently Solgaleo is based on the alchemical legend of "The Lion who Devours the Sun", which is a god-like figure/ symbol who purifies metals. c:

@Avirian Sure thing! I'll add you up. There wont be new babies for about two days. C:
duskull.gifxxfrillish-f.gifxxdrifblim.gifxxlampent.gifxxpumpkaboo-large.gifxxgengar.gif
@Glight
That's so cool! c: It makes a lot of sense.
@Glight
That's so cool! c: It makes a lot of sense.
@Glight

Sorry for the delay! Yes I would love to be added to the pinglist. It's ok if you didn't notice, sometimes thing can be difficult.
@Glight

Sorry for the delay! Yes I would love to be added to the pinglist. It's ok if you didn't notice, sometimes thing can be difficult.
RcXKtOe.pngXcNoWtQ.pngLikes For Algernon!
@GLight

Do any of your dergs produce some really pink, or pastel color hatchlings?
@GLight

Do any of your dergs produce some really pink, or pastel color hatchlings?
2qcijqq.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro9_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif2qcijqq.png
Hi! Can you ping me if you get any fire-themed dragons? Sorry if that's hard to do
Hi! Can you ping me if you get any fire-themed dragons? Sorry if that's hard to do
UwUnl7O.png
@Clevergirl237 @TheTrueScrub @Napstabliss @Rowan00 @infallible @Mudlood @WildHorses @PhantomSpectre @Knavi @Sylindra @BezimiennyRaptor @GrumpyCatlover @GomDrop @WendyMarvell @cherryy @ZeldaofHyrule @bibliophile221B @Zog @HyunAeLe @Singledragon @Avirian @achump

Hey all! Sorry for the delay. I wanted to take some time after the color update to actually sell some of my babies.

All new listings! I've even gotten some new pairs recently, so expect to see some new combos coming soon.

Have fun!
@Clevergirl237 @TheTrueScrub @Napstabliss @Rowan00 @infallible @Mudlood @WildHorses @PhantomSpectre @Knavi @Sylindra @BezimiennyRaptor @GrumpyCatlover @GomDrop @WendyMarvell @cherryy @ZeldaofHyrule @bibliophile221B @Zog @HyunAeLe @Singledragon @Avirian @achump

Hey all! Sorry for the delay. I wanted to take some time after the color update to actually sell some of my babies.

All new listings! I've even gotten some new pairs recently, so expect to see some new combos coming soon.

Have fun!
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 86 87