Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Pretty Dragons!
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 86 87
@ZeldaofHyrule sure thing c:
@ZeldaofHyrule sure thing c:
duskull.gifxxfrillish-f.gifxxdrifblim.gifxxlampent.gifxxpumpkaboo-large.gifxxgengar.gif
@Clevergirl237 @TheTrueScrub @Napstabliss @Rowan00 @infallible @Mudlood @WildHorses @PhantomSpectre @Knavi @Sylindra @BezimiennyRaptor @GrumpyCatlover @GomDrop @WendyMarvell @cherryy @ZeldaofHyrule @bibliophile221B @Zog @HyunAeLe

Three new babies have been added to the list!
@Clevergirl237 @TheTrueScrub @Napstabliss @Rowan00 @infallible @Mudlood @WildHorses @PhantomSpectre @Knavi @Sylindra @BezimiennyRaptor @GrumpyCatlover @GomDrop @WendyMarvell @cherryy @ZeldaofHyrule @bibliophile221B @Zog @HyunAeLe

Three new babies have been added to the list!
duskull.gifxxfrillish-f.gifxxdrifblim.gifxxlampent.gifxxpumpkaboo-large.gifxxgengar.gif
@GLight Yeah, that one is good, thank you
@GLight Yeah, that one is good, thank you
rainbowfishsmall_zpse8c5783d.png
I dont even like fish!
| Notsonoob? | INTP | Aries | Steven Universe | Rick and Morty | My Hero Academia | One Punch Man | Tumblr
@GLight
Hello! could I have the 212 one if she isn't taken already? <3 thank you ;-;
@GLight
Hello! could I have the 212 one if she isn't taken already? <3 thank you ;-;
coH7AEL.png
@GLight
210 or 212 are gorgeous. And if they are taken i will be glad for the ping list or a surprise with some similar color traits. Thank you very much
@GLight
210 or 212 are gorgeous. And if they are taken i will be glad for the ping list or a surprise with some similar color traits. Thank you very much

GunQMgF.jpg
@GLight Added a tip to the trade. Thank you. :)
@GLight Added a tip to the trade. Thank you. :)
@GLight

I'd love to adopt 205, if he isn't taken. If so, add me to the ping list. Thanks!!
@GLight

I'd love to adopt 205, if he isn't taken. If so, add me to the ping list. Thanks!!
@GLight
212 please
@GLight
212 please
natureh3.png
@chili Alrighty then, I'll send him over c:

@Quenyi sure thing! 212 is all yours. I'll send it over. C:

@Singledragon 210 is available. I'll send it to you. Would you still like to be added to the ping list?

@RoBen Thank you! C:

@Avirian 205 is all yours! I'll send him. Would you like to be added to the pinglist for future hatches still?

@Bard365 Ah, so sorry! 212 is already taken. You can either pick another, or I can add you to the pinglist if you'd like for future hatches. ' v ';
@chili Alrighty then, I'll send him over c:

@Quenyi sure thing! 212 is all yours. I'll send it over. C:

@Singledragon 210 is available. I'll send it to you. Would you still like to be added to the ping list?

@RoBen Thank you! C:

@Avirian 205 is all yours! I'll send him. Would you like to be added to the pinglist for future hatches still?

@Bard365 Ah, so sorry! 212 is already taken. You can either pick another, or I can add you to the pinglist if you'd like for future hatches. ' v ';
@GLight
Than 211 please
@GLight
Than 211 please
natureh3.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 86 87