Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED, NEW THREAD]
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 361 362
@Vendrus Hi! I only have 12 familiars and nothing to trade. Could I get something off the free list? I don't have a Zeeba or Rambra or Shattered Serpent or Citrine Cave Jewel or Baku so any of those would be great! The thread is really active so I can't tell which are claimed yet.
@Vendrus Hi! I only have 12 familiars and nothing to trade. Could I get something off the free list? I don't have a Zeeba or Rambra or Shattered Serpent or Citrine Cave Jewel or Baku so any of those would be great! The thread is really active so I can't tell which are claimed yet.
FRFlightPrideBannerLight_zpsb04aa25a.png
@Vendrus

Donated a Clouddancer to the thread for Shalebuck you've sent me.
Ven, thank you!! You made my RoR goal of getting 90 familiars to come true!! *glomps*
@Vendrus

Donated a Clouddancer to the thread for Shalebuck you've sent me.
Ven, thank you!! You made my RoR goal of getting 90 familiars to come true!! *glomps*
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
Welp, that just ran us right over the 200 familiar mark X)

@Septica
Shalebuck heading your way! (Your second post near gave me a heart attack, thought I'd sent it to the wrong person for a minute @_@)

@DragnEnchantres
Shadow serpent for yooo

@sourfox
Sending a bluefin charger, forgive me if I'm wrong but I think you've had a fair few freebies recently

@Voice
Sending you the Aviar, would prefer the Warcat if that's still a choice!

@Kitiaros
Sending you the Rasa! No Jewels left by the time you put that post in, but I have a funny feeling I do have another mauler kicking around, will have to check dragons.

@Kowl
Sending two since I have a LOT of requests!

@Ullish
Sending!

@Pained
Yep, that's fine

@Tser
*lobs familiars back* =D

@Roo
Zeeba en route!

@DustLyn
Sending!

@Linnea
Sounds good to me

@Embyrs
I'm afraid it's already gone

@Nutmeg
I'll see what I can do!
Welp, that just ran us right over the 200 familiar mark X)

@Septica
Shalebuck heading your way! (Your second post near gave me a heart attack, thought I'd sent it to the wrong person for a minute @_@)

@DragnEnchantres
Shadow serpent for yooo

@sourfox
Sending a bluefin charger, forgive me if I'm wrong but I think you've had a fair few freebies recently

@Voice
Sending you the Aviar, would prefer the Warcat if that's still a choice!

@Kitiaros
Sending you the Rasa! No Jewels left by the time you put that post in, but I have a funny feeling I do have another mauler kicking around, will have to check dragons.

@Kowl
Sending two since I have a LOT of requests!

@Ullish
Sending!

@Pained
Yep, that's fine

@Tser
*lobs familiars back* =D

@Roo
Zeeba en route!

@DustLyn
Sending!

@Linnea
Sounds good to me

@Embyrs
I'm afraid it's already gone

@Nutmeg
I'll see what I can do!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus Is that rainbow sprite still available? OwO
@Vendrus Is that rainbow sprite still available? OwO
o7k2eg.pngEBLbutton_zps83d16a6a.png7lsNeKW.png91U2Yps.png1SJHvOX.pngE6nL5Eq.png
@Vendrus
May I have a rainbow sprite? I've got a longneck mender or a hoarfrost mauler I can trade for it.
If the rainbow sprite is no longer available, I'd take a chimera instead.
@Vendrus
May I have a rainbow sprite? I've got a longneck mender or a hoarfrost mauler I can trade for it.
If the rainbow sprite is no longer available, I'd take a chimera instead.
@vendrus
Thank you! I'm sending you the sunspot now!! And you don't need to give me a mauler if you already have it equipped.
@vendrus
Thank you! I'm sending you the sunspot now!! And you don't need to give me a mauler if you already have it equipped.
fv3fvu9.png

tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif

we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
@Vendrus
If you still have one, I would die for a rainbow sprite. n_n And two of my dragons just leveled up enough to be able to give the familiars in the Delta some resistance, so if any of the familiars drop and you've still got it on your seeking list I'll be sure to send it your way! (Or if it's already taken, that Baku or Basilisk would be mighty nifty as well. :3) My familiar family is still small, but I'm hoping to find more through Coli as well. n_n

Is the only familiar you're seeking from the delta that scorpion?
@Vendrus
If you still have one, I would die for a rainbow sprite. n_n And two of my dragons just leveled up enough to be able to give the familiars in the Delta some resistance, so if any of the familiars drop and you've still got it on your seeking list I'll be sure to send it your way! (Or if it's already taken, that Baku or Basilisk would be mighty nifty as well. :3) My familiar family is still small, but I'm hoping to find more through Coli as well. n_n

Is the only familiar you're seeking from the delta that scorpion?
@Vendrus I have a Zeeba I can trade for the Clouddancer :) And if you get that Hoarfrost Mauler I could trade a Glowing Pocket Mouse for it!
@Vendrus I have a Zeeba I can trade for the Clouddancer :) And if you get that Hoarfrost Mauler I could trade a Glowing Pocket Mouse for it!
64514_s.gif
@Vendrus - I have some extra familiars in the 'free to a good home' section. can I trade them for anything in the 'please trade' section? or do the commonality factors have to be equal?
@Vendrus - I have some extra familiars in the 'free to a good home' section. can I trade them for anything in the 'please trade' section? or do the commonality factors have to be equal?
THIS THREAD IS THE BEST THREAD!
THIS THREAD IS THE BEST THREAD!
1kz7OWt.png
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 361 362