Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who wants to talk about updates?
1 2 3 4 5
An element-focused venue in the coliseum has 3 or more enemies of its element.
A venue's encyclopedia article has a dragon whose breed origin matches the venue's element in the header.

The Waterway has 3 Water enemies and no encyclopedia article.

The next Baldwin level is 15.
Poison and Toxin are level 10 recipes.
There is a lot of empty space in the recipe book after the protobeasts.

I just wanted to know if anyone else was putting these together, and if anyone at all would like to talk about it with me.
An element-focused venue in the coliseum has 3 or more enemies of its element.
A venue's encyclopedia article has a dragon whose breed origin matches the venue's element in the header.

The Waterway has 3 Water enemies and no encyclopedia article.

The next Baldwin level is 15.
Poison and Toxin are level 10 recipes.
There is a lot of empty space in the recipe book after the protobeasts.

I just wanted to know if anyone else was putting these together, and if anyone at all would like to talk about it with me.
fOSQCIF.pngFR+3zzLDnv4.png Stuff I write
your connections... they make my spider-sense tingle!
your connections... they make my spider-sense tingle!
IfCmPpP.png
Huh? I dont get it ;w;
Huh? I dont get it ;w;
@SaturdayLemon

I thought about the same thing recently, BUT if they do it together with the expansion people will die XD

The omnious dragon silhouette looked alot like a stubby leg dragon. The capes were in a very low position on the pic.
@SaturdayLemon

I thought about the same thing recently, BUT if they do it together with the expansion people will die XD

The omnious dragon silhouette looked alot like a stubby leg dragon. The capes were in a very low position on the pic.

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
@godspeed
If you're referring to the dragon silhouette in the empty lair spots, that would be the Swiftwings breed, which is a rejected breed since they don't have arms.
@godspeed
If you're referring to the dragon silhouette in the empty lair spots, that would be the Swiftwings breed, which is a rejected breed since they don't have arms.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames i believe @Godspeed is talking about this, the top two are coatls and nocturnes. the bottom one is the stubby legs. [img]http://i.imgur.com/zBwCT5U.png[/img]
@warriorjames

i believe @Godspeed is talking about this, the top two are coatls and nocturnes. the bottom one is the stubby legs.
zBwCT5U.png
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
@warriorjames
Yes I was talking about that live stream pic, @sivan luckily posted for me.
I couldn't find it for some reason on my imagesaving account ^^;
@warriorjames
Yes I was talking about that live stream pic, @sivan luckily posted for me.
I couldn't find it for some reason on my imagesaving account ^^;

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
I've been expecting a new breed or two ( water needs an aquatic breed, ice has tundras which Icewarden himself was not pleased with according to lore ) along with ghost, points, and a prim/sec set of genes. Hoping they will be an anniversary release!

And familiars. Lots, or just one. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
I've been expecting a new breed or two ( water needs an aquatic breed, ice has tundras which Icewarden himself was not pleased with according to lore ) along with ghost, points, and a prim/sec set of genes. Hoping they will be an anniversary release!

And familiars. Lots, or just one. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
66MHIIb.png
@Sivan would you mind trying to get a larger image of that so I can get a better look?
@Sivan would you mind trying to get a larger image of that so I can get a better look?
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
As exciting as a new breed would be, I don't think my little heart could take that and the colour wheel at the same time XD

I mean. Wow, that would be the biggest update ever really.
As exciting as a new breed would be, I don't think my little heart could take that and the colour wheel at the same time XD

I mean. Wow, that would be the biggest update ever really.
1 2 3 4 5