Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who wants to talk about updates?
1 2 3 4 5
I would probably never recover from a new breed + color wheel expansion.
I would probably never recover from a new breed + color wheel expansion.
Imagine the unholy lag that would bring across the site. I wouldn't be able to handle that.
Imagine the unholy lag that would bring across the site. I wouldn't be able to handle that.
b34674857e8a199f13a1d454303561e1caa85a9b.png
That would be way too much....

the site would crash

the site would crash

I would love a new breed+color wheel combo! It's been theorized since the dragon share theme has been dragon breeds and they're almost at the end. I already expect the site to be lagging or crash completely on the 8th though, so a new breed on top of that would probably mean very few people actually get to play on the 8th...
I would love a new breed+color wheel combo! It's been theorized since the dragon share theme has been dragon breeds and they're almost at the end. I already expect the site to be lagging or crash completely on the 8th though, so a new breed on top of that would probably mean very few people actually get to play on the 8th...
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
[quote name="IvoryFrost" date=2016-05-31 18:27:40] That would be way too much.... the site would crash [/quote] Theoretical footage of that kind of update hitting the servers. [img]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/3876008_o.gif[/img]
IvoryFrost wrote on 2016-05-31:

the site would crash

Theoretical footage of that kind of update hitting the servers.

3876008_o.gif
XTgWYyz.pnggPpaGUw.png
@warriorjames

sorry, i tried to find a bigger one, but that's the only one i can find ^^
@warriorjames

sorry, i tried to find a bigger one, but that's the only one i can find ^^
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
i've been itching for a new baldwin update. we went all of may without one, so i feel like it ought to be coming soon along with new brewable items for the anniversary

other people have been talking about adventure mode, and hoo boy do i want to believe that it's a probable addition for the anniversary! but i don't think it's coming just yet.

possibly python will make its debut
i've been itching for a new baldwin update. we went all of may without one, so i feel like it ought to be coming soon along with new brewable items for the anniversary

other people have been talking about adventure mode, and hoo boy do i want to believe that it's a probable addition for the anniversary! but i don't think it's coming just yet.

possibly python will make its debut
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
While I've been hoping for and wanting a new breed for quite some time, I seriously doubt it'll be anytime soon. The site recode would come first. Thankfully the colorwheel is a good part of it, but many areas still need work as well. There will be enough going on during the colorwheel expansion to slow the site down considerably, anything more than one thing at a time could easily create more problems than it's worth. Especially with a reg window only a mere few days before what could arguably be the biggest site update yet. I well remember the times pre-closed registration, and the frustration the lag caused. I fully expect something close to that next week.

Yes, there are areas in Baldwin that can hold more items, and that is purposely done, to say "Ok, we know you want more, and it will happen, but on our terms, our pace." Genes and other things Baldwin are easy, quick updates that keep us going between the really large things, such as the colorwheel, the new auction house, etc.
While I've been hoping for and wanting a new breed for quite some time, I seriously doubt it'll be anytime soon. The site recode would come first. Thankfully the colorwheel is a good part of it, but many areas still need work as well. There will be enough going on during the colorwheel expansion to slow the site down considerably, anything more than one thing at a time could easily create more problems than it's worth. Especially with a reg window only a mere few days before what could arguably be the biggest site update yet. I well remember the times pre-closed registration, and the frustration the lag caused. I fully expect something close to that next week.

Yes, there are areas in Baldwin that can hold more items, and that is purposely done, to say "Ok, we know you want more, and it will happen, but on our terms, our pace." Genes and other things Baldwin are easy, quick updates that keep us going between the really large things, such as the colorwheel, the new auction house, etc.
I think a new breed and the colorwheel would be too big, let's spread out the goodies. :) I do think we could get a new familiar or two from Baldwin for the Anniversary. We could also get some clothes or food from Baldwin. I'd be really surprised if we got a gene.
I think a new breed and the colorwheel would be too big, let's spread out the goodies. :) I do think we could get a new familiar or two from Baldwin for the Anniversary. We could also get some clothes or food from Baldwin. I'd be really surprised if we got a gene.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
I really don't think the odd cape thing was the swiftwings, they had poses that were not on the ground.
I really don't think the odd cape thing was the swiftwings, they had poses that were not on the ground.
ping me 2 get my attention !!
1 2 3 4 5