Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | have usernames always looked like this
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27
I can't say I'm enjoying the change. I have grapheme-color synesthesia and it annoys me when text color doesn't correspond to how I see it. Fortunately my name matches the red color pretty well but it doesn't match everybody and that throws me off.
I can't say I'm enjoying the change. I have grapheme-color synesthesia and it annoys me when text color doesn't correspond to how I see it. Fortunately my name matches the red color pretty well but it doesn't match everybody and that throws me off.
If the red lining was thinner, maybe it'd be fine.

tbh, I don't really mind either way.
If the red lining was thinner, maybe it'd be fine.

tbh, I don't really mind either way.
Please ping me
whenever you're
replying to me!
windf1.pngarcanef1.pnglightf1.png
Too bad it doesn't only affect vista users. :p
Too bad it doesn't only affect vista users. :p
HzGpUHb.png
I don't really know if I like the change, but i'm sure i'll get used to it in time.
I don't really know if I like the change, but i'm sure i'll get used to it in time.
I somehow missed the update news but I really don't like the look.

It messes with my eyes and is hella difficult to read.
I somehow missed the update news but I really don't like the look.

It messes with my eyes and is hella difficult to read.
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
It could be worse, I guess, but I don't exactly love it. Also, it looks even more like the L in the middle of my name is an i. It is not an i!!!
It could be worse, I guess, but I don't exactly love it. Also, it looks even more like the L in the middle of my name is an i. It is not an i!!!
wp1cEPW.png
I quite like it in a way. My Ipad make them stand out like the clearest day. I'm goner regret saying that when I'm using my phone. Oh, the pain :0
I quite like it in a way. My Ipad make them stand out like the clearest day. I'm goner regret saying that when I'm using my phone. Oh, the pain :0
35326_s.gif
[img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/b37aa6739a7de8c15e88e2dc187e2139/tumblr_nj5bbhAHoO1ri73ipo1_500.png[/img] Nah I'll probably get used to it, but right now it's like... squints.
tumblr_nj5bbhAHoO1ri73ipo1_500.png

Nah I'll probably get used to it, but right now it's like... squints.
they scream - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
- abby art by cheitora!
[quote name="Dandelions" date=2016-05-29 12:09:15] it.. kind of ... hurts my eyes;; and really hard to focus on. i would like it if they changed it just a little;; it kind of gives me a headache? it's probably just me though. edit: it's better with white background posts, though. maybe they could just not use the beige ones :? but it still hurts a little on the white ones, anyway :c [/quote] (about the headache thing) im not sure if youre talking about the username label or your font color choice
Dandelions wrote on 2016-05-29:
it.. kind of ... hurts my eyes;; and really hard to focus on. i would like it if they changed it just a little;;

it kind of gives me a headache? it's probably just me though.

edit: it's better with white background posts, though. maybe they could just not use the beige ones :? but it still hurts a little on the white ones, anyway :c
(about the headache thing)
im not sure if youre talking about the username label or your font color choice
c8d8a95e-bc22-4088-bea9-b455100442ae.png
The change looks awful for users without vistas. It's improved readability for users with vistas, but for users without them it just looks terrible and is now more difficult to read.
The change looks awful for users without vistas. It's improved readability for users with vistas, but for users without them it just looks terrible and is now more difficult to read.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27