Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Doubles Adoption (ROUND 8) (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
Username: inkexplosions
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): Mulberry/Mulberry/Goldenrod spiral, Crimson/Crimson/Leaf spiral, Banana/Banana/Sunshine guardian
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: Generally because I'm a sucker for pretty dragons and I could have fun breeding them into my lair. Specifics, in order: because I'm a sucker for Mulberry and she'd pair well with my mulberry/purple Pearl boy; because the red is gorgeous; because he's just so cute and yellow! It would make me smile to see him in my lair.
Username: inkexplosions
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): Mulberry/Mulberry/Goldenrod spiral, Crimson/Crimson/Leaf spiral, Banana/Banana/Sunshine guardian
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: Generally because I'm a sucker for pretty dragons and I could have fun breeding them into my lair. Specifics, in order: because I'm a sucker for Mulberry and she'd pair well with my mulberry/purple Pearl boy; because the red is gorgeous; because he's just so cute and yellow! It would make me smile to see him in my lair.
Na5WGHa.png
@dualscepters

Username: beatzz
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): (1) Crimson/Crimson/Leaf Spiral; (2) the Mulberry/Mulberry/Goldenrod Spiral; (3) the Banana/Banana/Sunshine Guardian
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: I've only started planning on breeding projects now and the Spirals hew close two of them. The Guardian also has good Light colors which is great :)

P.S. Thank you kindly!
@dualscepters

Username: beatzz
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): (1) Crimson/Crimson/Leaf Spiral; (2) the Mulberry/Mulberry/Goldenrod Spiral; (3) the Banana/Banana/Sunshine Guardian
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: I've only started planning on breeding projects now and the Spirals hew close two of them. The Guardian also has good Light colors which is great :)

P.S. Thank you kindly!
@inkexplosions
@beatzz

Added!
@inkexplosions
@beatzz

Added!
@Coffeelicious
@ChibiEnvyChan
@Rumpelstiltskin
@inkexplosions
@beatzz

This is a heads up that two more dragons (Silver and Platinum) have been added to the list! If you wish to revise your preference list, you may do so :)
@Coffeelicious
@ChibiEnvyChan
@Rumpelstiltskin
@inkexplosions
@beatzz

This is a heads up that two more dragons (Silver and Platinum) have been added to the list! If you wish to revise your preference list, you may do so :)
Thanks for letting us know. :D I changed my second choice from the red spiral to the platinum spiral. o3o
Thanks for letting us know. :D I changed my second choice from the red spiral to the platinum spiral. o3o
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
Username: BishopOfDragons
Dragons desired: crimson crimson leaf, blue blue steel, banana banana sunshine
Reasons: I need a double blue with a good tert for a breeding project, I love red dragons, and that yellow is gorgeous. I have a problem with collecting pretty dragons as well.
Username: BishopOfDragons
Dragons desired: crimson crimson leaf, blue blue steel, banana banana sunshine
Reasons: I need a double blue with a good tert for a breeding project, I love red dragons, and that yellow is gorgeous. I have a problem with collecting pretty dragons as well.
@dualscepters
Username: MagpII
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): Crimson Spiral, Charcoal Fae, Rose Tundra
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: Because dang, those are pretty! I'd also love to find them a pretty mate and make more like 'em! :)
@dualscepters
Username: MagpII
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): Crimson Spiral, Charcoal Fae, Rose Tundra
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: Because dang, those are pretty! I'd also love to find them a pretty mate and make more like 'em! :)
tumblr_nh1ys2XGoZ1sendkso1_100.png
Welcome to Whimsy
@dualscepters
Username: Shacco
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): Silver/Silver/Crimson, Mulberry/Mulberry Stripes/Goldenrod, Platinum/Platinum Shimmer/Stonewash
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: First one would be perfect for a project! I would probably gene him and eventually give him a breed change. Silver is a nice colour, and paired with crimson... D: Want. The second one is just an interesting mix, and I would like to gene that one also... same with the third one, although I'm not as wild about the arcane eyes.
@dualscepters
Username: Shacco
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): Silver/Silver/Crimson, Mulberry/Mulberry Stripes/Goldenrod, Platinum/Platinum Shimmer/Stonewash
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: First one would be perfect for a project! I would probably gene him and eventually give him a breed change. Silver is a nice colour, and paired with crimson... D: Want. The second one is just an interesting mix, and I would like to gene that one also... same with the third one, although I'm not as wild about the arcane eyes.
1427x1f.png
@dualscepters

Username: Lita
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): Female, Mulberry/Mulberry Stripes/Goldenrod
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: mulberry! I have plans for a mulberry snapper and she would be perfect!
@dualscepters

Username: Lita
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): Female, Mulberry/Mulberry Stripes/Goldenrod
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: mulberry! I have plans for a mulberry snapper and she would be perfect!
V0jOYO0.png
@dualscepters

Username: Soulwing
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): Male, Blue/Blue/Steel Guardian
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: He looks like a perfect match for my female Blue/Blue Fae ^^
@dualscepters

Username: Soulwing
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): Male, Blue/Blue/Steel Guardian
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: He looks like a perfect match for my female Blue/Blue Fae ^^
Cleaning~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44