Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Doubles Adoption (ROUND 8) (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
@dualscepters

Username: Pharade
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): Crimson Spiral, Sky Mirror, Sky Guardian (either of them)
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: I collect doubles, and more than that: the crimson fits perfectly into a breeding plan of mine, of breeding double-red Spirals! ("red" meaning all of the different shades of red of course!) As for the other two, sky is one of my favorite colors on the site, and it's sad to see no one interested in them. :c I want to give them a loving home!
@dualscepters

Username: Pharade
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): Crimson Spiral, Sky Mirror, Sky Guardian (either of them)
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: I collect doubles, and more than that: the crimson fits perfectly into a breeding plan of mine, of breeding double-red Spirals! ("red" meaning all of the different shades of red of course!) As for the other two, sky is one of my favorite colors on the site, and it's sad to see no one interested in them. :c I want to give them a loving home!
tumblr_ou7855ehS91v8lm95o4_r1_75sq.gif shadow.png tumblr_ou7855ehS91v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
@dualscepters
Username: Euchre
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): Silver/Silver/Crimson Tundra Boy
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt:
I have a particular weakness for doubles, and especially the silver/platinum ones. I'd love to breed him with my ice/gold. It's a pity that my ice/ice spiral is male, though, 'cos I can see pretty babies from them XD
@dualscepters
Username: Euchre
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): Silver/Silver/Crimson Tundra Boy
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt:
I have a particular weakness for doubles, and especially the silver/platinum ones. I'd love to breed him with my ice/gold. It's a pity that my ice/ice spiral is male, though, 'cos I can see pretty babies from them XD
@dualscepters
Username: SuzukiAyako
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): Obs/Obs/Gold, Obs/Obs/Blood
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: I MUST PUT GEMBOND ON THEM
@dualscepters
Username: SuzukiAyako
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): Obs/Obs/Gold, Obs/Obs/Blood
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: I MUST PUT GEMBOND ON THEM
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@dualscepters Thanks so much for doing this! :3

Username: Sheriru

Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): Male, Rose/Rose/Crimson; Female, Charcoal/Charcoal/Midnight

Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: Other than the fact they're super pretty and really would be a beautiful addition to my lair; I actually have this little dream of breeding a white/white and or obsidian/obsidian dragon myself rather than buy them. It's the fun of breeding C: I'd really love to give any one of them a good home and let them have pretty babies C:

Thanks!
@dualscepters Thanks so much for doing this! :3

Username: Sheriru

Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): Male, Rose/Rose/Crimson; Female, Charcoal/Charcoal/Midnight

Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: Other than the fact they're super pretty and really would be a beautiful addition to my lair; I actually have this little dream of breeding a white/white and or obsidian/obsidian dragon myself rather than buy them. It's the fun of breeding C: I'd really love to give any one of them a good home and let them have pretty babies C:

Thanks!
@dualscepters

Username: Ludroth
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): Banana/Banana
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: I've been looking for a suitable double Banana for awhile now for a breeding project! :P

Thank you for doing this! I might end up donating a couple doubles that I hatch out in the next few days. VuV
@dualscepters

Username: Ludroth
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): Banana/Banana
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: I've been looking for a suitable double Banana for awhile now for a breeding project! :P

Thank you for doing this! I might end up donating a couple doubles that I hatch out in the next few days. VuV
Ludroth_zps25281d06.png
{official swamp hoarder}
@dualscepters
Username: AzureDemon
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): silver/silver/crimson tundra
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: I've been looking for a dragon that fits my breeding plans, and he fits perfectly. :3
@dualscepters
Username: AzureDemon
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): silver/silver/crimson tundra
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: I've been looking for a dragon that fits my breeding plans, and he fits perfectly. :3
jtgoRWq.png
@dualscepters
Username: lunusdragoness
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): crimson/crimson/leaf spiral obsidian/obsidian
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: because she would go great with my progen and i would surprise my friend by giving a crimson bodied spiral
@dualscepters
Username: lunusdragoness
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): crimson/crimson/leaf spiral obsidian/obsidian
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: because she would go great with my progen and i would surprise my friend by giving a crimson bodied spiral
boIu4p9.png
@BishopOfDragons
@MagpII
@Shacco
@Lita
@Soulwing
@Pharade
@Euchre
@Sheriru
@Ludroth
@AzureDemon
@lunusdragoness

I think that's everyone! Added your preferences to the list :)

@SuzukiAyako
I don't have any dragons of those colors, unfortunately! The only dragons I'm giving away are those on the second post!
@BishopOfDragons
@MagpII
@Shacco
@Lita
@Soulwing
@Pharade
@Euchre
@Sheriru
@Ludroth
@AzureDemon
@lunusdragoness

I think that's everyone! Added your preferences to the list :)

@SuzukiAyako
I don't have any dragons of those colors, unfortunately! The only dragons I'm giving away are those on the second post!
@Coffeelicious @ChibiEnvyChan @Rumpelstiltskin @inkexplosions @beatzz @BishopOfDragons @MagpII @Shacco @Lita @Soulwing @Pharade @Euchre @Sheriru @Ludroth @AzureDemon @lunusdragoness

Pinging all entrants because a new dragon has been added to the list! Thanks to @Chrestomanci for donating a lovely ice/ice/sky female guardian!

If anyone would like to revise their preference list to include the new dragon, they may do so :)
@Coffeelicious @ChibiEnvyChan @Rumpelstiltskin @inkexplosions @beatzz @BishopOfDragons @MagpII @Shacco @Lita @Soulwing @Pharade @Euchre @Sheriru @Ludroth @AzureDemon @lunusdragoness

Pinging all entrants because a new dragon has been added to the list! Thanks to @Chrestomanci for donating a lovely ice/ice/sky female guardian!

If anyone would like to revise their preference list to include the new dragon, they may do so :)
@dualscepters

Username: Sonicelderwand
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): Ice/Ice Guardian, Platinum/Platinum Spiral, Blue/Blue Guardian
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: Because they're completely adorable and I would love to give one of them a good home
@dualscepters

Username: Sonicelderwand
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference): Ice/Ice Guardian, Platinum/Platinum Spiral, Blue/Blue Guardian
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt: Because they're completely adorable and I would love to give one of them a good home
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44