Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Doubles Adoption (ROUND 8) (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
@Noah

I've been trying to keep this up by bumping it. So far, it looks like everyone has crowded lairs. X.x

Oh yeah. finals are coming up. That and I wish there is a better way to earn treasure. There's too much to sell and not enough currency floating around. 8|
@Noah

I've been trying to keep this up by bumping it. So far, it looks like everyone has crowded lairs. X.x

Oh yeah. finals are coming up. That and I wish there is a better way to earn treasure. There's too much to sell and not enough currency floating around. 8|
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
@dualscepters here are a couple of dragons for this thread [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1568055] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/15681/1568055_350.png[/img] [/url] HTML: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1581605] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/15817/1581605_350.png[/img] [/url] HTML:
@dualscepters

here are a couple of dragons for this thread

1568055_350.png

HTML:

1581605_350.png

HTML:
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gifBVUXJUX.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngGlow%20Skull%20Wind%20copy_zpsree98mey.png
@Orichal @torbird @YourLoveOnly
Hello! This is just to inform you that I'll be getting things done tomorrow - sorry for the delay, but I'm just too busy today :( I pretty much just came online to do dailies and go back to studying uou

@Noah @Amanda
Likewise, I'll be adding your donations onto the list tomorrow! Thank you so much for donating, and sorry about the wait!
@Orichal @torbird @YourLoveOnly
Hello! This is just to inform you that I'll be getting things done tomorrow - sorry for the delay, but I'm just too busy today :( I pretty much just came online to do dailies and go back to studying uou

@Noah @Amanda
Likewise, I'll be adding your donations onto the list tomorrow! Thank you so much for donating, and sorry about the wait!
[s]I have a basic coal coal soil ridgeback, plague male, lvl 5 and ready to breed, all set to give away (Via crossroads for one gem) if anyone wants to [b]keep [/b]it. Please don't exalt it. It was a prize in a drawing and I want to respect the previous owner's wishes that it be given away to someone whom will want the pretty monochrome boy. Ping me if interested. I need lair space so I'm sorry to see him go, but feel it would be better for someone whom wants a double color ridgeback. He would look awesome if you put crackle, clown or eye spots on him, btw.[/s] He's found a home now, thanks! ^_^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=778786] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7788/778786_350.png[/img] [/url]
I have a basic coal coal soil ridgeback, plague male, lvl 5 and ready to breed, all set to give away (Via crossroads for one gem) if anyone wants to keep it.

Please don't exalt it. It was a prize in a drawing and I want to respect the previous owner's wishes that it be given away to someone whom will want the pretty monochrome boy. Ping me if interested. I need lair space so I'm sorry to see him go, but feel it would be better for someone whom wants a double color ridgeback. He would look awesome if you put crackle, clown or eye spots on him, btw.

He's found a home now, thanks! ^_^

778786_350.png
@dualscepters
I completely understand. Its finals week for me.
can i also add the white/white/navy guardian boy as #2 instead?

so, here is a repost/updated:
@dualscepters

Username: torbird
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference):
1. white/white/red female guardian
2. white/white/azure guardian male
3. white/white/azure fae male
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt:
currently working on getting x/x/y dragons that would look awesome with the circuit or crackle tertiary :D
and i happen to love how the white/white dragons look
@dualscepters
I completely understand. Its finals week for me.
can i also add the white/white/navy guardian boy as #2 instead?

so, here is a repost/updated:
@dualscepters

Username: torbird
Dragon Desired (Up to 3, In Order of Preference):
1. white/white/red female guardian
2. white/white/azure guardian male
3. white/white/azure fae male
Reasons for Wanting to Adopt:
currently working on getting x/x/y dragons that would look awesome with the circuit or crackle tertiary :D
and i happen to love how the white/white dragons look
I shall never play a game or be on a website that does not prevent other people from stealing. Good Bye.
Alright guys, so that's Round 8 over!
(Sorry for not formatting this post like I usually do - turns out I'm sick, and I need to conserve the energy :c )

There's only three participants this time, so here are the results!

@YourLoveOnly - Storm/Obsidian (X/Y/X) Tundra (Male) (Donor: @torbird)
@Orichal - Maize Guardian (Male) (Donor: @Pained)
@torbird - White Guardian (Female) (Donor: @Soulborg63)

Congrats, all of you! Winners or donors, please set up a Crossroads Request as soon as possible.

--

Other News

@inkexplosions
@Lumen
@Shanti
@lunusdragoness
@ChibiEnvyChan

Due to being sick and the fact that I have finals prep / finals this week and next, I will not be opening this thread for two-ish rounds. I'm extremely sorry for the inconvenience! If you wish to take your dragons off the listing, that would be perfectly okay.

@Noah
@Amanda
@Guiliastes
The above applies to you guys as well, except I never managed to put your offers on the post. Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience!
Alright guys, so that's Round 8 over!
(Sorry for not formatting this post like I usually do - turns out I'm sick, and I need to conserve the energy :c )

There's only three participants this time, so here are the results!

@YourLoveOnly - Storm/Obsidian (X/Y/X) Tundra (Male) (Donor: @torbird)
@Orichal - Maize Guardian (Male) (Donor: @Pained)
@torbird - White Guardian (Female) (Donor: @Soulborg63)

Congrats, all of you! Winners or donors, please set up a Crossroads Request as soon as possible.

--

Other News

@inkexplosions
@Lumen
@Shanti
@lunusdragoness
@ChibiEnvyChan

Due to being sick and the fact that I have finals prep / finals this week and next, I will not be opening this thread for two-ish rounds. I'm extremely sorry for the inconvenience! If you wish to take your dragons off the listing, that would be perfectly okay.

@Noah
@Amanda
@Guiliastes
The above applies to you guys as well, except I never managed to put your offers on the post. Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience!
@dualscepters Thank you so much for organizing this and I hope you feel better! Also, good luck on finals! I'm currently in the middle of that mess and trying not to punch a wall over chemistry. Ugh, rate laws.

@Orichal Thank you for giving my boy a home! :3 I'll send him over ASAP!
@dualscepters Thank you so much for organizing this and I hope you feel better! Also, good luck on finals! I'm currently in the middle of that mess and trying not to punch a wall over chemistry. Ugh, rate laws.

@Orichal Thank you for giving my boy a home! :3 I'll send him over ASAP!
@dualscepters
I hope you get better soon.

@YourLoveOnly
I shall be sending the tundra to you now :)
@dualscepters
I hope you get better soon.

@YourLoveOnly
I shall be sending the tundra to you now :)
I shall never play a game or be on a website that does not prevent other people from stealing. Good Bye.
@dualscepters Ah, thanks, it's probably good to take Sai off the list since someone contacted me and he's now found a home! Thanks. ^_^
@dualscepters Ah, thanks, it's probably good to take Sai off the list since someone contacted me and he's now found a home! Thanks. ^_^
@dualscepters

That's quite alright! Hope you get better soon, and good luck with finals~
@dualscepters

That's quite alright! Hope you get better soon, and good luck with finals~
JWlblI8.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44