Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Doubles Adoption (ROUND 8) (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
@beatzz
Thanks for letting me know! I'm changing them right now :)
@beatzz
Thanks for letting me know! I'm changing them right now :)
THIS ROUND IS NOW OVER...
...and the winners have been calculated!

[Mass Ping - All Entrants]
@ChibiEnvyChan @inkexplosions @beatzz @BishopOfDragons @Ludroth @Heartmane @jackling @MagpII @Sheriru @Coffeelicious @Pharade @lunusdragoness @Soulwing @sonicelderwand @Lita @Shacco @Rumpelstiltskin @dragonfly @Euchre @AzureDemon @Vampire

Thank you all for entering this giveaway! 11 out of 14 dragons will be given away, as the other three lacked entrants (or their entrant won another dragon instead). So, without further ado, here are the winners!
@Coffeelicious - Crimson Spiral (Female)
@Vampire - Obsidian Fae (Female)
@Euchre - Silver Tundra (Male)
@Lita - Mulberry Spiral
@beatzz - Banana Guardian (Male)
@MagpII - Charcoal Fae (Female)
@Heartmane - Ice Guardian (Female)
@Shacco - Platinum Spiral (Female)
@sonicelderwand - Blue Guardian (Male)
@Pharade - Sky Mirror (Female)
@Rumpelstiltskin - Rose Tundra (Male)

Congratulations to all of you! As soon as you can, please send me a Crossroads request for the dragon listed by your name. @Heartmane, please send your Crossroads request to Chrestomanci - I’ve informed them already, so they should be expecting the request.

Thanks again for participating!

((As for this week’s round (today to the 27th), I’ll set that up after I wake up. It’s 1 AM here, after all!))
THIS ROUND IS NOW OVER...
...and the winners have been calculated!

[Mass Ping - All Entrants]
@ChibiEnvyChan @inkexplosions @beatzz @BishopOfDragons @Ludroth @Heartmane @jackling @MagpII @Sheriru @Coffeelicious @Pharade @lunusdragoness @Soulwing @sonicelderwand @Lita @Shacco @Rumpelstiltskin @dragonfly @Euchre @AzureDemon @Vampire

Thank you all for entering this giveaway! 11 out of 14 dragons will be given away, as the other three lacked entrants (or their entrant won another dragon instead). So, without further ado, here are the winners!
@Coffeelicious - Crimson Spiral (Female)
@Vampire - Obsidian Fae (Female)
@Euchre - Silver Tundra (Male)
@Lita - Mulberry Spiral
@beatzz - Banana Guardian (Male)
@MagpII - Charcoal Fae (Female)
@Heartmane - Ice Guardian (Female)
@Shacco - Platinum Spiral (Female)
@sonicelderwand - Blue Guardian (Male)
@Pharade - Sky Mirror (Female)
@Rumpelstiltskin - Rose Tundra (Male)

Congratulations to all of you! As soon as you can, please send me a Crossroads request for the dragon listed by your name. @Heartmane, please send your Crossroads request to Chrestomanci - I’ve informed them already, so they should be expecting the request.

Thanks again for participating!

((As for this week’s round (today to the 27th), I’ll set that up after I wake up. It’s 1 AM here, after all!))
@dualscepters Thank you so much!! If you could, could you add me to a ping list for the next raffle? If I'm allowed to enter, I mean! Hehe.
@dualscepters Thank you so much!! If you could, could you add me to a ping list for the next raffle? If I'm allowed to enter, I mean! Hehe.
tumblr_ou7855ehS91v8lm95o4_r1_75sq.gif shadow.png tumblr_ou7855ehS91v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
@dualscepters
Congrats to all the winners! Enjoy all your new dragons, folks! ^^
@dualscepters
Congrats to all the winners! Enjoy all your new dragons, folks! ^^
Cleaning~
@dualscepters eeek! I didn't think I'd win! *tacklehugs* Thank you!
@dualscepters eeek! I didn't think I'd win! *tacklehugs* Thank you!
V0jOYO0.png
@Pharade
I'm converting (well, not right now, I'm just about to head off) that one reserved post into a Past Winners + Ping List post, so I'd be happy to! At the moment, you'll have to wait a month before you can enter the giveaway again - we'll see how many entrants enter the next one or two, and see how many doubles I can find, to see if I can shorten that time. In any case, I'll ping you when you're eligible again!

(Also, apologies for that random ping that just happened - I typo'd your username in the winners post, so I fixed that)
@Pharade
I'm converting (well, not right now, I'm just about to head off) that one reserved post into a Past Winners + Ping List post, so I'd be happy to! At the moment, you'll have to wait a month before you can enter the giveaway again - we'll see how many entrants enter the next one or two, and see how many doubles I can find, to see if I can shorten that time. In any case, I'll ping you when you're eligible again!

(Also, apologies for that random ping that just happened - I typo'd your username in the winners post, so I fixed that)
@dualscepters Alright, I can definitely wait! o7
Thank you again!!
@dualscepters Alright, I can definitely wait! o7
Thank you again!!
tumblr_ou7855ehS91v8lm95o4_r1_75sq.gif shadow.png tumblr_ou7855ehS91v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
@dualscepters
Wow, I really didn't expect this! Thanks so much again :)
@dualscepters
Wow, I really didn't expect this! Thanks so much again :)
@dualscepters

eee I got the ice guardian
@dualscepters

eee I got the ice guardian
gM1MTf9.png
@dualscepters

I actually won something for once? Cool beans!
@dualscepters

I actually won something for once? Cool beans!
jHgHaYi.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44