Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Quick Reference Swipp Autosell Guide
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
@Ithika

The bluefin charger fin and the clown charger fins are dropped by the relevant chargers in Woodland Path in the coli

The deepwater constructor and the sentinal fish are found in the golum workshop

@Ithika

The bluefin charger fin and the clown charger fins are dropped by the relevant chargers in Woodland Path in the coli

The deepwater constructor and the sentinal fish are found in the golum workshop

what about aquatic relics? I was certain that those were a swipp item as well. @Ithika a friend told me that she'd traded them for an imp male accent.
what about aquatic relics? I was certain that those were a swipp item as well. @Ithika a friend told me that she'd traded them for an imp male accent.
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
So what if I'm crazy, all the best people are.
@ithika You're missing seeker broach and black witch. All may I be added to this ping list?
@ithika You're missing seeker broach and black witch. All may I be added to this ping list?
iKmzEDm.png
@Ithika Please add me to the changes pinglist!
@Ithika Please add me to the changes pinglist!
MSRoySig2_zpsrobgfqfj.png
@Ithika Hey there, want to confirm that the battle item [item=Drown] is used along with 50 gypsum to make skin: blue mineral =) [img]https://i.gyazo.com/aeea99e13ae21b3d99653fff969299e6.png[/img]
@Ithika
Hey there, want to confirm that the battle item Drown is used along with 50 gypsum to make skin: blue mineral =)

aeea99e13ae21b3d99653fff969299e6.png
Bump
Bump
Bump! :)
Bump! :)
smallbadge1_by_myserpentine-d9dmyl3.pngaccentshopsmall_by_myserpentine-da55rjy.png
@Niklas

Helpful, love how you coded it for better management.
@Niklas

Helpful, love how you coded it for better management.
@Ithika hardy antler is used as well!
@Ithika hardy antler is used as well!
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
rainbowfishsmall_zpse8c5783d.png
@ithika
Can I be added to the changes ping list please?
@ithika
Can I be added to the changes ping list please?
+8 FR time (UK)
2s7ctlD.pngmJ6XPI9.jpg82l9LxV.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57