Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Quick Reference Swipp Autosell Guide
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 56 57
After the update with Swipp's daughters, I think quite a few more items have been added!

This is by far the best guide I've found, it just needs to be updated :o
After the update with Swipp's daughters, I think quite a few more items have been added!

This is by far the best guide I've found, it just needs to be updated :o
So everything here is stuff NOT to sell, right?
So everything here is stuff NOT to sell, right?
14xdtg7.pnglis_by_cas_a_fras-d9ilm83.gifsignature_by_cas_a_fras-d9kfojx.png
@ithika

Thanks for the guide! :D
Can I be added to the changes list?
@ithika

Thanks for the guide! :D
Can I be added to the changes list?
currently on break

bouncy_light_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vb.gifdeitydoll_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-dal1jb7.giffamiliar_light_sprite_by_dogi_crimson-da7lnnx.gif
@ithika
This guide is very helpful, thanks!
Could you add me to the ping list please? :3
@ithika
This guide is very helpful, thanks!
Could you add me to the ping list please? :3

frankie
they/he
i mostly lurk
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ 6nTiCvE.png
@Ithika

Looking forward to when you update. I'm just getting back into the swing of collecting Swipp and selling the rest again and I really need to clean out my hoard. :) This guide certainly helps make it a little easier.
@Ithika

Looking forward to when you update. I'm just getting back into the swing of collecting Swipp and selling the rest again and I really need to clean out my hoard. :) This guide certainly helps make it a little easier.
giphy.gif
@ithika

Can you add me to the ping list please? =) This list is very helpful!
@ithika

Can you add me to the ping list please? =) This list is very helpful!
issura_s_hatchery_copy_by_vet_in_training-daa5zpw.png
@ithika May I be added to the changes ping list please? Thank you for making this helpful guide :D
@ithika May I be added to the changes ping list please? Thank you for making this helpful guide :D
arcane_banner.pngtumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.pngarcane_banner.png
@Ithika Thanks so much for this helpful resource! I use it all the time. Could I please be added to the ping list?

I've just had a Swipp offer with items that aren't on this list. I assume it's new. I don't think I've seen this one before.

Swipp is asking for:
30 Emerald (Minerals & Ores)
30 Scalescarab (Insect)

In exchange for an Empress Beetle familiar.

@Ithika Thanks so much for this helpful resource! I use it all the time. Could I please be added to the ping list?

I've just had a Swipp offer with items that aren't on this list. I assume it's new. I don't think I've seen this one before.

Swipp is asking for:
30 Emerald (Minerals & Ores)
30 Scalescarab (Insect)

In exchange for an Empress Beetle familiar.

Pzs7FPJ.png
Hi friends! I am working on updating the list, and will be updating the ping list (oh god) and making an official post with ping list and changes once it is complete.
Hi friends! I am working on updating the list, and will be updating the ping list (oh god) and making an official post with ping list and changes once it is complete.
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@Ithika I'd like to be added to the pinglist please
@Ithika I'd like to be added to the pinglist please
IrmwTXC.png
TO5f5vS.png
eswSnrS.png
qjxrAwx.png
JvUa9ma.png
c0AqrsL.png
farain-by-verscilith-smol.png
aHHHHaaaaHHHhhhHHHHHHhhh.png nethershroud-by-possumrot-smallest.png fasicination-by-cheitora.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 56 57