Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, May 2016
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48
awesome! It's nice to see it in red that folks don't own a dragon after they've sold it. Hopefully it'll settle down ruffled feathers over the issue on both sides. No one should ever be harassed for any reason.
awesome! It's nice to see it in red that folks don't own a dragon after they've sold it. Hopefully it'll settle down ruffled feathers over the issue on both sides. No one should ever be harassed for any reason.
[quote name="TheHeroicOne" date=2016-05-20 09:47:12] What does this mean for the ADOPTONS FREE DRAGONS thread though? It has a rule against exalting, except I think that only refers to profit exalting right away. [/quote] @TheHeroicOne, player-set rules do not supersede official site rules. If a dragon is traded, sold, or given away, they belong fully to the new owner.
TheHeroicOne wrote on 2016-05-20:
What does this mean for the ADOPTONS FREE DRAGONS thread though? It has a rule against exalting, except I think that only refers to profit exalting right away.

@TheHeroicOne, player-set rules do not supersede official site rules. If a dragon is traded, sold, or given away, they belong fully to the new owner.
@ArkhamAnja

Hey, you're the one who gave me a pastel sky dancer ! You're the coolest, I'm sure you'll do a great job being an awesome moderator ^^
@ArkhamAnja

Hey, you're the one who gave me a pastel sky dancer ! You're the coolest, I'm sure you'll do a great job being an awesome moderator ^^
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
Vela (they/them)
Feel free to ping me, however I do not accept
friend requests if I barely know you. Sorry !

.:. rarely active lately .:.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
[quote name="TheHeroicOne" date=2016-05-20 09:47:12] What does this mean for the ADOPTONS FREE DRAGONS thread though? It has a rule against exalting, except I think that only refers to profit exalting right away. [/quote] That's a good question actually. Is asking people not to exalt in adoption threads against the rules? @Aequorin Edit woops sorry I see that you just answered that. Thanks for the clarification!
What does this mean for the ADOPTONS FREE DRAGONS thread though? It has a rule against exalting, except I think that only refers to profit exalting right away.

That's a good question actually. Is asking people not to exalt in adoption threads against the rules? @Aequorin

Edit woops sorry I see that you just answered that. Thanks for the clarification!
tumblr_inline_nwu3oenklP1t7d5o3_500.gif
@KrystalAurora
Oh wow that's my birthday too! Such coincidence lol
@KrystalAurora
Oh wow that's my birthday too! Such coincidence lol
124v8fo.jpg
Yay, thanks for the update and your hard work!
Yay, thanks for the update and your hard work!
tumblr_inline_p7gmrlYRiZ1rpglid_250.gif
Is it also still okay to check in before exalting just to make sure? Sometimes if I remember who I got the dragon from I'll tell them I'm exalting it just to see if they want it back.
Is it also still okay to check in before exalting just to make sure? Sometimes if I remember who I got the dragon from I'll tell them I'm exalting it just to see if they want it back.
A Light Flight branded Shaker Bottle with a chocolate protein shake inside. This is the NYNG general participation Badge. A gold arrow/moon divider by dreamingcity.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
A Magnesium Amphiptere (Desert variant) from Dragon Cave.A male Pillow Dragon from Dragon Cave.
Glad to see some clarification for those unaware of that stance of the site rule- nice update!
Glad to see some clarification for those unaware of that stance of the site rule- nice update!
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
so now that people cant require their buyers to not exalt, all the prices in hatcheries are gonna go up to prevent people buying their babies just for dominance. Isn't this gonna crash the FR Economy? Especially with no new players coming in except for maybe once every 2-3 months, we cant sell babies because all the lairs are full and people cant make money. Now all the prices are gonna spike and make everything worse.
so now that people cant require their buyers to not exalt, all the prices in hatcheries are gonna go up to prevent people buying their babies just for dominance. Isn't this gonna crash the FR Economy? Especially with no new players coming in except for maybe once every 2-3 months, we cant sell babies because all the lairs are full and people cant make money. Now all the prices are gonna spike and make everything worse.
webp_net_gifmaker_by_kaykitty1405-dbgl2j1.gif
[quote name="TheHeroicOne" date=2016-05-20 09:55:55] Is it also still okay to check in before exalting just to make sure? Sometimes if I remember who I got the dragon from I'll tell them I'm exalting it just to see if they want it back. [/quote] @TheHeroicOne, there's nothing wrong with that at all; it's actually quite considerate and kind of you to do so.

@TheHeroicOne, there's nothing wrong with that at all; it's actually quite considerate and kind of you to do so.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48