Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] Kanoni's Journal
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Submission for May 19

My dream job is one where I can work with animals every day. I want to study water animals in school and want to some day learn more about them and also maybe show others how cool they are, or maybe save ones that have a lot of dead animals.

(Hoping to be a marine biologist either working in research labs or working to save endagered species)
Submission for May 19

My dream job is one where I can work with animals every day. I want to study water animals in school and want to some day learn more about them and also maybe show others how cool they are, or maybe save ones that have a lot of dead animals.

(Hoping to be a marine biologist either working in research labs or working to save endagered species)
vpDthIH.pngthAk1K3.pnglAasg9J.png
025MS8.png007MS8.png520MS8.png408MS6.png041MSPE.png678MS8.png
IFxGgtL.png
[b]May 19th[/b], "Tell me about your dream job - whether it exists or not." A librarian - "I would love to be a person who works with books. I want to be a person who gives learning to others, bringing stories to everyone. I want to help people find the stories that sound within them, that help them get through hard times, or which bring them calm of mind, or explain to them something new. I want to keep learning safe, and give it to those who need it, to those who enjoy it, and to those who will also give it away. I want to work with plans to make sure that this happens." [img]http://i.imgur.com/WRnjtZR.png[/img] [color=red]EDIT:[/color] Oh right, wanted plushies. Ice, Light, Lightning.
May 19th, "Tell me about your dream job - whether it exists or not."

A librarian -
"I would love to be a person who works with books. I want to be a person who gives learning to others, bringing stories to everyone. I want to help people find the stories that sound within them, that help them get through hard times, or which bring them calm of mind, or explain to them something new. I want to keep learning safe, and give it to those who need it, to those who enjoy it, and to those who will also give it away. I want to work with plans to make sure that this happens."
WRnjtZR.png

EDIT: Oh right, wanted plushies. Ice, Light, Lightning.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
Thursday, May 19th. Dream Job.

My dream job is to be someone who works with animals and studies how they live, what they eat, and things like that. I enjoy learning about different types of animals, and would like to study them. I want to be able to tell other people about the animals so that they too can learn more. The job is an important one because as the world changes, animals may change too. As the world around us goes through changes, some animals might be dying out. I want to learn more about how to save them.
jgqz9u.png

Wanted plushies: Fire, Arcane, Light
Thursday, May 19th. Dream Job.

My dream job is to be someone who works with animals and studies how they live, what they eat, and things like that. I enjoy learning about different types of animals, and would like to study them. I want to be able to tell other people about the animals so that they too can learn more. The job is an important one because as the world changes, animals may change too. As the world around us goes through changes, some animals might be dying out. I want to learn more about how to save them.
jgqz9u.png

Wanted plushies: Fire, Arcane, Light
X7zHe2a.png
May 19th, "Tell me about your dream job - whether it exists or not." I'd like to be a writer. [img]http://i.imgur.com/UwSuz2W.jpg[/img] Wanted plushies: Earth, Arcane, Light

I'd like to be a writer.
UwSuz2W.jpg
Wanted plushies: Earth, Arcane, Light
Na5WGHa.png
May 19th, "Tell me about your dream job - whether it exists or not." My dream job is one where I get to work for people and help them find what they're looking for, be it a job or a house or clothes all around the world without having to leave my own place. I would just want to make others happy while getting to spend time taking care of and loving my own family. I would want to be of use. [img]http://i.imgur.com/LrhPsWx.png?1.png[/img] Wanted plushies: Earth, Wind, Arcane
My dream job is one where I get to work for people and help them find what they're looking for, be it a job or a house or clothes all around the world without having to leave my own place. I would just want to make others happy while getting to spend time taking care of and loving my own family. I would want to be of use.
LrhPsWx.png?1.png
Wanted plushies: Earth, Wind, Arcane
tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko5_100.pngXBhgPWa.gif2OTuj7X.png
[b]May 19th[/b] "Tell me about your dream job - whether it exists or not." I want to lead the part of the world I live in, and get this job by having everyone agree I would be best. The world and everyone in it is important to me and I want to help everyone live good lives and be happy. I'm don't just want to be in power and have everyone follow what I say, I want to listen to what people need and be even with what everyone wants. Remember this year to write who should lead us all down on an important piece of paper and put it in an also important box! Don't forget, it's important! [img]http://i.imgur.com/RBmWfUy.png[/img] {didja get it? I want to be a politician, maybe even president} Nature, Ice, Wind if I win please~
May 19th "Tell me about your dream job - whether it exists or not."

I want to lead the part of the world I live in, and get this job by having everyone agree I would be best. The world and everyone in it is important to me and I want to help everyone live good lives and be happy. I'm don't just want to be in power and have everyone follow what I say, I want to listen to what people need and be even with what everyone wants. Remember this year to write who should lead us all down on an important piece of paper and put it in an also important box! Don't forget, it's important!

RBmWfUy.png

{didja get it? I want to be a politician, maybe even president}
Nature, Ice, Wind if I win please~
tumblr_inline_nunw57lnpx1r5f7qu_250.png
May 19th "Tell me about your dream job - whether it exists or not." Already study and am in a "working for free" deal for the job of my dreams. I study under higher ups that completed study and past that by learning from their larger time in the field. It is good to leave the computer and put study and training to use, seeing the learning you draw up, in put and computer in real time use. If everything was possible, I would like to use these studies to make "star powered rings" and help build-things to mine outside rocks, "high-voice" air-3, other "power" airs, "bits" to use space to its fullest use, so our own round green home doesn't wear out and die faster from over taking its rocks and power, adding bad airs during the time. [img]https://anonm.gr/d609.png[/img] Dolls: Arcane, Lightning, Water.
May 19th "Tell me about your dream job - whether it exists or not."

Already study and am in a "working for free" deal for the job of my dreams. I study under higher ups that completed study and past that by learning from their larger time in the field. It is good to leave the computer and put study and training to use, seeing the learning you draw up, in put and computer in real time use. If everything was possible, I would like to use these studies to make "star powered rings" and help build-things to mine outside rocks, "high-voice" air-3, other "power" airs, "bits" to use space to its fullest use, so our own round green home doesn't wear out and die faster from over taking its rocks and power, adding bad airs during the time.
d609.png

Dolls: Arcane, Lightning, Water.

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
Y3thWCH.gif 8jr55gio3.gif amnMpeI.png
I like to have a job where I make people feel better and happier about themselves. If they are hurt, I can help them get better faster, and if they are well how to stay that way. If they are sad, I try to help them feel happier. I can tell people to take things by mouth to feel better, or act in ways to make their body better. If I don't know why they feel bad, I can have their blood looked at, or look at their body for bad things. [img]http://i.imgur.com/NsPJ1tk.png[/img] Plushies: I need earth, water, light, nature. Any three of these.
I like to have a job where I make people feel better and happier about themselves. If they are hurt, I can help them get better faster, and if they are well how to stay that way. If they are sad, I try to help them feel happier. I can tell people to take things by mouth to feel better, or act in ways to make their body better. If I don't know why they feel bad, I can have their blood looked at, or look at their body for bad things.

NsPJ1tk.png

Plushies: I need earth, water, light, nature. Any three of these.
May I be added to the daily pinglist? c:

so you can check, I can't screenshot with my computer (<- link)

My dream job is a doctor who helps animals! Especially one who works with horses and other large animals. Working with animals who can fly would be great too, but it seems like getting a job in that field would be harder, which is sad. But who knows! Maybe when I go off to college I can get a short time job working with someone who works with flying animals, and from there get a long time job. Either studying or helping flying animals would be fine, I just want to work with them!

(Wind, Water, Arcane c:)
May I be added to the daily pinglist? c:

so you can check, I can't screenshot with my computer (<- link)

My dream job is a doctor who helps animals! Especially one who works with horses and other large animals. Working with animals who can fly would be great too, but it seems like getting a job in that field would be harder, which is sad. But who knows! Maybe when I go off to college I can get a short time job working with someone who works with flying animals, and from there get a long time job. Either studying or helping flying animals would be fine, I just want to work with them!

(Wind, Water, Arcane c:)
image.php?id=2463792&size=large&format=png&rev=1457411456.png
CLAN OF THE CHARGER

Hi there! Nice to meet you c:
image.php?id=2463777&size=large&format=png&rev=1457410261.png
"Explain the life cycle of a plant or fungus."

My life starts on the ground. With time, I start growing leaves and I get taller and taller each day. When I'm grown-up, I start growing my own babies, but they become too heavy at some point and fall off. Now that they are on the ground, they also start growing and becoming grown-up like me.

Screenshot

Could I also be put on the daily pinglist please? c:
"Explain the life cycle of a plant or fungus."

My life starts on the ground. With time, I start growing leaves and I get taller and taller each day. When I'm grown-up, I start growing my own babies, but they become too heavy at some point and fall off. Now that they are on the ground, they also start growing and becoming grown-up like me.

Screenshot

Could I also be put on the daily pinglist please? c:
8zV4IMd.pngk2tbrDz.pngg8YR7Kz.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11