Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 3164 3165
Stupid little question- is the level 20 limit in gathering a Thing? I've looked everywhere and can't make heads or tails of whether it's a hard limit or a bug or what.
Stupid little question- is the level 20 limit in gathering a Thing? I've looked everywhere and can't make heads or tails of whether it's a hard limit or a bug or what.
@Legs - Level 20 is indeed the maximum level for any gathering discipline. ^^ That does confuse a lot of people since it looks like the EXP bar is supposed to increase further.

Amusing username, by the way. :P
@Legs - Level 20 is indeed the maximum level for any gathering discipline. ^^ That does confuse a lot of people since it looks like the EXP bar is supposed to increase further.

Amusing username, by the way. :P
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon Ahaha, awesome, thank you, that's been bugging me since I hit it on digging :D :D And yeah, short but sweet ;)
@Alphaeon Ahaha, awesome, thank you, that's been bugging me since I hit it on digging :D :D And yeah, short but sweet ;)
Not sure if this has been asked before, but do humans exist in the world of Flight Rising, or is it just dragons?
Not sure if this has been asked before, but do humans exist in the world of Flight Rising, or is it just dragons?
1E8JFs6.png
I am so glad there is a "teensy questions" thread.

Is there an Earthsong Face Mask? I have the Haori but not a matching mask and it's bothering me a lot. I haven't seen one on the AH either. Are they super-rare? Do they exist at all?
I am so glad there is a "teensy questions" thread.

Is there an Earthsong Face Mask? I have the Haori but not a matching mask and it's bothering me a lot. I haven't seen one on the AH either. Are they super-rare? Do they exist at all?
288uicn.jpg
@Pillbug I think I stumbled onto your question in another thread the other day. I believe there are apparel items that just don't exist, though whether this is intentional or just an oversight, I don't know.
@Pillbug I think I stumbled onto your question in another thread the other day. I believe there are apparel items that just don't exist, though whether this is intentional or just an oversight, I don't know.
Why are triple color dragons (white/white/white, blood/blood/blood, etc.) so freaking valuable? I don't get it. I can understand double with a non-offensive tert, but isn't it far more valuable and awesome when you find or breed a dragon with three different colors that seem to go well together?
Also, whatever tertiary gene you pick is suddenly nearly invisible!
Could someone explain the logic behind it?
Why are triple color dragons (white/white/white, blood/blood/blood, etc.) so freaking valuable? I don't get it. I can understand double with a non-offensive tert, but isn't it far more valuable and awesome when you find or breed a dragon with three different colors that seem to go well together?
Also, whatever tertiary gene you pick is suddenly nearly invisible!
Could someone explain the logic behind it?
If you need my attention quickly, PM me. I get way too many pings.
eZ5CPeG.gif
@tigerpanda13 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=725621] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7257/725621_350.png[/img] [/url] Heres an example where you can definitely see the gembond. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=741082] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7411/741082_350.png[/img] [/url] Circuit is a lot more subtle but still visible enough to add detail to the dragon. Anyway I think the value of greyscale triples is going to plummet because so many clans are trying to breed them.
@tigerpanda13

725621_350.png

Heres an example where you can definitely see the gembond.

741082_350.png

Circuit is a lot more subtle but still visible enough to add detail to the dragon.

Anyway I think the value of greyscale triples is going to plummet because so many clans are trying to breed them.
Bonjour,

Sorry I ask, but, I have to go for a few days, not sure to get a webconnection, so, is there some kind of "holidays" button I could clic on for keep my dragon to stay full health ?
If yes, where is it hiding ?

Merci.
Bonjour,

Sorry I ask, but, I have to go for a few days, not sure to get a webconnection, so, is there some kind of "holidays" button I could clic on for keep my dragon to stay full health ?
If yes, where is it hiding ?

Merci.
ZNhRsiG.png
@Myoune31 - Hello! I'm sorry to say, but we do not have any kind of "vacation mode" on FR. But not to worry, while your dragons will get very hungry while you're away, they cannot get sick or die. So you can just store up food and feed them when you get back. ^^

If you're interested, there's a suggestion thread about a vacation mode for FR if you'd like to show your support there. Maybe we could have a holiday mode someday in the future.
@Myoune31 - Hello! I'm sorry to say, but we do not have any kind of "vacation mode" on FR. But not to worry, while your dragons will get very hungry while you're away, they cannot get sick or die. So you can just store up food and feed them when you get back. ^^

If you're interested, there's a suggestion thread about a vacation mode for FR if you'd like to show your support there. Maybe we could have a holiday mode someday in the future.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 3164 3165