Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Forest of Nocens ((OPEN!))
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 192 193
Oh okay, cool! Name: Ryn Creature/Being: Skinwalker (hope you don't mind another, lol.) Gender: Female Age:26 Personality: Rough and snappy at first, but quick to warm to those she deems trustworthy. Makes rude jokes at times, but never really means it. Has no qualms with killing, but dislikes seeing other beings in pain. Visual Ref: [img]http://pathfinderwiki.com/mediawiki/images/thumb/f/fd/Werebear-kin.jpg/250px-Werebear-kin.jpg[/img] (not my art, I can't draw to save my life.) Other:Based more on the witch variation of skinwalkers than the spirit one. It's worth noting that Ryn cannot transform into a being whose skin she does not wear in her human form. Lives away from others to avoid the caste system. Has an impeccable knowledge of wild plants and their uses. @ResidentLunatic @PhoenixWildfire In a silent woodland grotto, a lone female elk stood grazing. The cow dug with her hooves tentatively, unearthing shoots of tundra grasses from the snow to nibble on. The soft scuffing sounds produced by this action were all but drowned out by the surrounding snowbanks, and all was peaceful. Ryn quite liked taking this form. Her coat kept her consistently warm, she didn't have to work laboriously for her food, and overall life was good. Good, that is until the scent of nearby wolves drifted downwind toward her. There were none in sight, so the danger was not imminent. Perhaps her mixed scent would throw them off, and they would not pursue her. This was not a guaranteed outcome however, so she made the decision to depart, starting at a brisk trot through the thick woods.
Oh okay, cool!
Name: Ryn
Creature/Being: Skinwalker (hope you don't mind another, lol.)
Personality: Rough and snappy at first, but quick to warm to those she deems trustworthy. Makes rude jokes at times, but never really means it. Has no qualms with killing, but dislikes seeing other beings in pain.
Visual Ref:
250px-Werebear-kin.jpg (not my art, I can't draw to save my life.)
Other:Based more on the witch variation of skinwalkers than the spirit one. It's worth noting that Ryn cannot transform into a being whose skin she does not wear in her human form. Lives away from others to avoid the caste system. Has an impeccable knowledge of wild plants and their uses.

@ResidentLunatic @PhoenixWildfire

In a silent woodland grotto, a lone female elk stood grazing. The cow dug with her hooves tentatively, unearthing shoots of tundra grasses from the snow to nibble on. The soft scuffing sounds produced by this action were all but drowned out by the surrounding snowbanks, and all was peaceful.

Ryn quite liked taking this form. Her coat kept her consistently warm, she didn't have to work laboriously for her food, and overall life was good. Good, that is until the scent of nearby wolves drifted downwind toward her. There were none in sight, so the danger was not imminent. Perhaps her mixed scent would throw them off, and they would not pursue her. This was not a guaranteed outcome however, so she made the decision to depart, starting at a brisk trot through the thick woods.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
*screams because I forgot to ping the mod person before posting* @Psybug
*screams because I forgot to ping the mod person before posting* @Psybug
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@BlueAlphyn885 @Phoenixwildfire

Akando scented the change in direction of the elk, but she didn't quite smell right. He brushed off his uncertainty at this point he was so hungry he didn't care if the elk was a little tainted by magic. He dropped to all fours and increased his speed felling the snow give way to his large paws. He launched himself off of the cliff to the ground below, the wolves still behind him he smirked and powered ahead. There was no way he was going to allow this Achak to get Cocheta's approval that easy. He ran along a higher point till he spotted the elk below, he decided to live up to his name and ambush her after all that was the meaning of Akando. He jumped in front of her bracing to attack till her sent hit him fully and he groaned. He transformed himself into a man and scowled at the snow folding his arms over his bare chest. "You aren't an elk at all. He howled to the others signifying the abrupt end of their hunt she was a skinwalker but not of the spirit kind he wrinkled his crooked nose and leaned back on a tree. "*What brings you out here white eyes?"

*Common American Indian term for the white settlers.
@BlueAlphyn885 @Phoenixwildfire

Akando scented the change in direction of the elk, but she didn't quite smell right. He brushed off his uncertainty at this point he was so hungry he didn't care if the elk was a little tainted by magic. He dropped to all fours and increased his speed felling the snow give way to his large paws. He launched himself off of the cliff to the ground below, the wolves still behind him he smirked and powered ahead. There was no way he was going to allow this Achak to get Cocheta's approval that easy. He ran along a higher point till he spotted the elk below, he decided to live up to his name and ambush her after all that was the meaning of Akando. He jumped in front of her bracing to attack till her sent hit him fully and he groaned. He transformed himself into a man and scowled at the snow folding his arms over his bare chest. "You aren't an elk at all. He howled to the others signifying the abrupt end of their hunt she was a skinwalker but not of the spirit kind he wrinkled his crooked nose and leaned back on a tree. "*What brings you out here white eyes?"

*Common American Indian term for the white settlers.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
accepted
accepted
+3 hours ahead of FR time Please ping me in replies
@ResidentLunatic @Phoenixwildfire

The elk gave a shriek of surprise as the wolf landed in front of her. The beast's large brown eyes began to change, its pupils shifting wildly from their oblong shape to reptilian slits, then to the rounded orbs of a falcon, followed by the sharp, angled eyes of a cat, before finally settling into the eyes of a human. Her body followed suit, reverting to the form of a young woman clad thickly in a variety of different furs. It was difficult to determine the build of her body from beneath the pelts, but she was slightly shorter than average. Her hair was long, dark and unkempt, with many different beads and feathers woven into it. The woman's face was heart-shaped and beautiful, but held a scowl, and was disfigured by three long, large scars that cut across her left cheek, just below her eye.

Ryn was shocked to see that the stranger before her had changed shape as well. Eyeing him distrustfully, she took a step back, allowing her nails to form into wolverine claws. The skin on the back of her hands rippled and pulsed undecidedly, as if she wasn't sure whether or not to be ready to fight.

As soon as the stranger's eyes met hers, Ryn dropped her gaze to the ground. He seemed to be some sort of werewolf or other, and she assumed that like most of the sentient creatures in this forest he would deem her more man than beast, and treat her as an inferior. She kept her gaze down and her head turned slightly away as she spoke, expecting to be treated like the scum of the earth and itching to give the man before her an earful of fiery comments. Despite this desire she probably wasn't in the place to do so, and she wasn't sure about how his nearby comrades would react, so she kept her tongue under control for the most part as she replied.

"My own feet... The same way I would get anywhere else. Is there a reason why I shouldn't be here?" She practically hissed out between gritted teeth.

((gosh, I haven't roleplayed in so long, sorry this is all long and scrappy, I promise I'll work on it!)
@ResidentLunatic @Phoenixwildfire

The elk gave a shriek of surprise as the wolf landed in front of her. The beast's large brown eyes began to change, its pupils shifting wildly from their oblong shape to reptilian slits, then to the rounded orbs of a falcon, followed by the sharp, angled eyes of a cat, before finally settling into the eyes of a human. Her body followed suit, reverting to the form of a young woman clad thickly in a variety of different furs. It was difficult to determine the build of her body from beneath the pelts, but she was slightly shorter than average. Her hair was long, dark and unkempt, with many different beads and feathers woven into it. The woman's face was heart-shaped and beautiful, but held a scowl, and was disfigured by three long, large scars that cut across her left cheek, just below her eye.

Ryn was shocked to see that the stranger before her had changed shape as well. Eyeing him distrustfully, she took a step back, allowing her nails to form into wolverine claws. The skin on the back of her hands rippled and pulsed undecidedly, as if she wasn't sure whether or not to be ready to fight.

As soon as the stranger's eyes met hers, Ryn dropped her gaze to the ground. He seemed to be some sort of werewolf or other, and she assumed that like most of the sentient creatures in this forest he would deem her more man than beast, and treat her as an inferior. She kept her gaze down and her head turned slightly away as she spoke, expecting to be treated like the scum of the earth and itching to give the man before her an earful of fiery comments. Despite this desire she probably wasn't in the place to do so, and she wasn't sure about how his nearby comrades would react, so she kept her tongue under control for the most part as she replied.

"My own feet... The same way I would get anywhere else. Is there a reason why I shouldn't be here?" She practically hissed out between gritted teeth.

((gosh, I haven't roleplayed in so long, sorry this is all long and scrappy, I promise I'll work on it!)
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@Phoenixwildfire @BlueAlphyn885 (don't worry about it. Some times we write sentences, other times we write books. Lol) ((Oh side note, Akando isn't a wolf he's a coyote. He's as big as a wolf but he doesn't really look or smell like one))

Akando snorted causing a hot puff of steam to rise from his mouth and nose. "No not really unless you consider two wolves and a coyote a reason to not parade around as an elk. He yawned reveling a black forked tongue as it curled up with the opening of his mouth. "Other than that I suppose your fine to be here. It is strange to meet another skin walker though. Especially the witch variety, they're rather uncommon. But who am I to talk as far as I know I'm the only Coyote skin walker in current existence, made by the spirits that is. He scratched behind his ear and began to walk lazily in the direction of the others.
@Phoenixwildfire @BlueAlphyn885 (don't worry about it. Some times we write sentences, other times we write books. Lol) ((Oh side note, Akando isn't a wolf he's a coyote. He's as big as a wolf but he doesn't really look or smell like one))

Akando snorted causing a hot puff of steam to rise from his mouth and nose. "No not really unless you consider two wolves and a coyote a reason to not parade around as an elk. He yawned reveling a black forked tongue as it curled up with the opening of his mouth. "Other than that I suppose your fine to be here. It is strange to meet another skin walker though. Especially the witch variety, they're rather uncommon. But who am I to talk as far as I know I'm the only Coyote skin walker in current existence, made by the spirits that is. He scratched behind his ear and began to walk lazily in the direction of the others.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@ResidentLunatic

(( Is this rp still going? What have I missed? I have been super busy and my internet was out for a while. ;n; ))
@ResidentLunatic

(( Is this rp still going? What have I missed? I have been super busy and my internet was out for a while. ;n; ))
@Masquerade

I think it died... but if we can raise it from the dead Nico has just called all of his followers to the insanity realm so you'd pop up there and prepare to battle with a angry reaper and her dragon mate.
@Masquerade

I think it died... but if we can raise it from the dead Nico has just called all of his followers to the insanity realm so you'd pop up there and prepare to battle with a angry reaper and her dragon mate.
foto_1.png
@ResidentLunatic

Cynthia hummed lightly as she entered the insanity realm. She immediately sought out Nico. She threw her arms around him and hugged him from behind, humming as she held onto him. The Witch absolutely adored the man, insanity incarnate. She would not trade him for the world or have him changed in any way. Being with him was far too much fun, after all.

"Did you have fun, Lord Nico?" she purred, chin rested on his shoulder.
@ResidentLunatic

Cynthia hummed lightly as she entered the insanity realm. She immediately sought out Nico. She threw her arms around him and hugged him from behind, humming as she held onto him. The Witch absolutely adored the man, insanity incarnate. She would not trade him for the world or have him changed in any way. Being with him was far too much fun, after all.

"Did you have fun, Lord Nico?" she purred, chin rested on his shoulder.
@Masquerade
@Redamancy

Nico hummed lowly, "fun? No." His blue eyes snapped to the portal he'd created, beyond the swirls of red and gold that represented his powerful magic one could see his domain of chaos and calamity. Creatures ripped each other to shreds for fun, a few captured humans were running for their lives as a large female ghoul chased them her mouth open and her tongues lolling out. Their lord grimaced his pale lips twisting with disapproval, "SILENCE!" He roared stepping through the portal, upon entering his body lifted off of the ground and hovered. "KNEEL BEFORE YOUR LORD AND MASTER! I HAVE BEEN REBORN!" Silence coated the realm as the portal closed before cries of joy, fear, and shock left the throats of every being in his world.
@Masquerade
@Redamancy

Nico hummed lowly, "fun? No." His blue eyes snapped to the portal he'd created, beyond the swirls of red and gold that represented his powerful magic one could see his domain of chaos and calamity. Creatures ripped each other to shreds for fun, a few captured humans were running for their lives as a large female ghoul chased them her mouth open and her tongues lolling out. Their lord grimaced his pale lips twisting with disapproval, "SILENCE!" He roared stepping through the portal, upon entering his body lifted off of the ground and hovered. "KNEEL BEFORE YOUR LORD AND MASTER! I HAVE BEEN REBORN!" Silence coated the realm as the portal closed before cries of joy, fear, and shock left the throats of every being in his world.
foto_1.png
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 192 193