Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Exalt Bonuses & More!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22
I'm intrigued by the exalt bonuses!
I'm intrigued by the exalt bonuses!
This team is amazing. I really get the sense that you're paying very close attention to the concerns of your playerbase, and constantly working to make the experience a better one. And it shows. I feel much more valued here than at other, larger petsites, most of which have been bought out by certain unfeeling mega-corporations.

Thanks a lot, you guys! And I'm loving the snapper lore.
This team is amazing. I really get the sense that you're paying very close attention to the concerns of your playerbase, and constantly working to make the experience a better one. And it shows. I feel much more valued here than at other, larger petsites, most of which have been bought out by certain unfeeling mega-corporations.

Thanks a lot, you guys! And I'm loving the snapper lore.
tumblr_inline_nk71b0gf1I1qg2i5p.png
@Phoenixsong @Gladesong

When the achievements are back, things like gathering will be able to be done retroactively. Gather away!

The breeding for specific gene/egg count achievements are likely not be able to be done retroactively, nor are the ones that require specific combinations of items in your inventory (Chess set, orphaned eggs, dolls, ect.) So when achievements are turned back on, you'll be awareded the achievements for chess set only if you have the complete set in your inventory at some point from that point forward.

@EbilKira

The Mire will be the next venue to be released. I don't have an ETA on it, aside from "Soon?" :-)
@Phoenixsong @Gladesong

When the achievements are back, things like gathering will be able to be done retroactively. Gather away!

The breeding for specific gene/egg count achievements are likely not be able to be done retroactively, nor are the ones that require specific combinations of items in your inventory (Chess set, orphaned eggs, dolls, ect.) So when achievements are turned back on, you'll be awareded the achievements for chess set only if you have the complete set in your inventory at some point from that point forward.

@EbilKira

The Mire will be the next venue to be released. I don't have an ETA on it, aside from "Soon?" :-)
Holy cow, you guys are doing great work!
Holy cow, you guys are doing great work!
ZxQ0F7C.gif
Love the new exalt bonus thing. *_*
Will it do secondary or primary colors as well or is it just terts?
Love the new exalt bonus thing. *_*
Will it do secondary or primary colors as well or is it just terts?
HfoTCWC.gifNNsb8x1.gifhkck2rn.gif
hoBtIfM.gifp5g8LIV.gifhNQy3df.gif
3XOFIW0.gift385WS5.gifPLg66Tt.gif
@micahjaguar I am actually very glad that it's a fixed amount, for a different reason:

The playerbase has been compiling an average "value per level" spreadsheet for exaltation, which is very useful if I'm giving a dragon to another flight to exalt: "Average value for level 6 dragon is 9700, so I'll crossroads it to you for that much." With the dominance raffles in particular, it's *much* easier than sending back the amount they get for exalting. This data would be that much harder to maintain if the bonuses added a variable amount to that (especially an unspecified random amount). And I think allying with players in other flights to help them with exaltation is pretty spiffy, so I don't want it to be made harder to determine compensation for the donor.
@micahjaguar I am actually very glad that it's a fixed amount, for a different reason:

The playerbase has been compiling an average "value per level" spreadsheet for exaltation, which is very useful if I'm giving a dragon to another flight to exalt: "Average value for level 6 dragon is 9700, so I'll crossroads it to you for that much." With the dominance raffles in particular, it's *much* easier than sending back the amount they get for exalting. This data would be that much harder to maintain if the bonuses added a variable amount to that (especially an unspecified random amount). And I think allying with players in other flights to help them with exaltation is pretty spiffy, so I don't want it to be made harder to determine compensation for the donor.
Author Website: LadyRowyn.com
@Glory The randomized color can be primary, secondary, or tertiary.
@Glory The randomized color can be primary, secondary, or tertiary.
There's a typo in the Snapper lore, it says "maw" instead of "jaw" ^^ (Or it does for me anyways O.o)
There's a typo in the Snapper lore, it says "maw" instead of "jaw" ^^ (Or it does for me anyways O.o)
tyqg.jpg
Banner made by XxDarkAngelxX
@Akiri @Undel @Xhaztol ...Is that [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/1912.png[/img] barrel a Breaking Bad reference? XD (If so, I approve!! =D)
@Akiri @Undel @Xhaztol ...Is that 1912.png barrel a Breaking Bad reference? XD (If so, I approve!! =D)
Q2enYdF.gifsS4UxtE.gif
[quote name="Ankylosaurus" date="2013-10-15 11:36:55"]@Akiri @Undel @Xhaztol ...Is that [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/1912.png[/img] barrel a Breaking Bad reference? XD (If so, I approve!! =D)[/quote] [img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo8y5sACTZ1qcjzcm.gif[/img]
Ankylosaurus wrote on 2013-10-15 11:36:55:
@Akiri @Undel @Xhaztol ...Is that 1912.png barrel a Breaking Bad reference? XD (If so, I approve!! =D)

tumblr_lo8y5sACTZ1qcjzcm.gif
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22