Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Lots of Items / Services + FEST
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Hibiscius

Haha cx I really need to play through the pacifist run of UT.

But feel free to send any bone fragments you have over in a CR! :D I sent over some items to transmute in a one-way CR! ^-^
@Hibiscius

Haha cx I really need to play through the pacifist run of UT.

But feel free to send any bone fragments you have over in a CR! :D I sent over some items to transmute in a one-way CR! ^-^
Bump <3
Bump <3
@Kiira

Interested?
@Kiira

Interested?
@Fink

Interested? :D
@Fink

Interested? :D
@Hopeisme12

Perhaps this would interest you?
@Hopeisme12

Perhaps this would interest you?
@TheMythOfBeauty Hi!
I would totally transmute items for you, however could you pay me in gems rather then T as I am currently looking for gems over t at the moment
@TheMythOfBeauty Hi!
I would totally transmute items for you, however could you pay me in gems rather then T as I am currently looking for gems over t at the moment
screen_shot_2016_07_25_at_8_28_51_pm_by_hiimhope1-dabey20.png
@Hopeisme12

Sure thing! How does 5 gems per 20 items transmuted sound? I can modify it if needed. ^-^
@Hopeisme12

Sure thing! How does 5 gems per 20 items transmuted sound? I can modify it if needed. ^-^
@TheMythOfBeauty Sounds good to me! My baldwin should be free now if you wanted to get started ^_^
@TheMythOfBeauty Sounds good to me! My baldwin should be free now if you wanted to get started ^_^
screen_shot_2016_07_25_at_8_28_51_pm_by_hiimhope1-dabey20.png
@Hopeisme12

Sure thing! I'll send the mats over via a CR, and you can send them back via a two-way and I'll respond with the 5 gems! (Just remind me you wanted gems, as I have multiple people transmuting for me!)
@Hopeisme12

Sure thing! I'll send the mats over via a CR, and you can send them back via a two-way and I'll respond with the 5 gems! (Just remind me you wanted gems, as I have multiple people transmuting for me!)
If you still need someone for Baldwin Transmuting I'm up for it!

@TheMythOfBeauty
If you still need someone for Baldwin Transmuting I'm up for it!

@TheMythOfBeauty
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12