Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 ... 2734 2735
death doesnt discriminate between the sinners and the saints
it takes and it takes
death doesnt discriminate between the sinners and the saints
it takes and it takes
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
Next week is going to be looooooooooooooong and stressful. ;_;
Next week is going to be looooooooooooooong and stressful. ;_;
PJb908Z.png
I'm watching youtube videos about 'skype horror stories' and 'creepy 4chan posts' and its very unsettling :P
I'm watching youtube videos about 'skype horror stories' and 'creepy 4chan posts' and its very unsettling :P
TEACH ME HOW TO SAY GOODBYE
TEACH ME HOW TO SAY GOODBYE
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
I feel like I need to be comforted but who could : ( I'm nervous around my own parents.
I've been pushed before, even by myself, I was consistently trying to get better socially. But it only worsened the anxiety and IBS...... The split second I get normal nervousness, BAM IBS
My nature of wanting someone and feeling lonely conflicts with being scared of 'em.
Besides that I'm good : ) There are so many good things I'm forgetting right now.

I feel like I need to be comforted but who could : ( I'm nervous around my own parents.
I've been pushed before, even by myself, I was consistently trying to get better socially. But it only worsened the anxiety and IBS...... The split second I get normal nervousness, BAM IBS
My nature of wanting someone and feeling lonely conflicts with being scared of 'em.
Besides that I'm good : ) There are so many good things I'm forgetting right now.

20 more dragon bios to write...i wrote 10 today and it's just so hard to find unique ideas for each dragon.
20 more dragon bios to write...i wrote 10 today and it's just so hard to find unique ideas for each dragon.
tumblr_o7k72eLaZx1sksqjzo1_500.jpg
I don't know why I did it...
I don't know why I did it...
kyurem_animated_by_amanda_martin_am-d39zrdr.gif
Why am I obsessed with this edit I made in probably only two minutes.
Why am I obsessed with this edit I made in probably only two minutes.
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
I should probably get some sleep.
I should probably get some sleep.
Why do the Japanese suck so much on Splatoon during this splatfest. I keep getting the worst teams, and I'm doing all the work on my team. But when I finally get a decent team, they all leave. Geez. Can I have an actual team for once where I can get the support I need?? GO TEAM FANCY.
Why do the Japanese suck so much on Splatoon during this splatfest. I keep getting the worst teams, and I'm doing all the work on my team. But when I finally get a decent team, they all leave. Geez. Can I have an actual team for once where I can get the support I need?? GO TEAM FANCY.
MVxSTuW.jpg
1 2 ... 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 ... 2734 2735