Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 ... 2734 2735
I feel bad since I'm not liking this monitor that he gave me. Yeah it was really nice to let me use it but then again it's an old VGA one so quality is really mediocre. I'm a graphics snob
I feel bad since I'm not liking this monitor that he gave me. Yeah it was really nice to let me use it but then again it's an old VGA one so quality is really mediocre. I'm a graphics snob
NOTPs.
NOTPs.
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
2am and I'm not sleeping.. I'm messing up sleeping hours. -.-
2am and I'm not sleeping.. I'm messing up sleeping hours. -.-
Kunikuzushi
Edit: Ahhhh screw it
Edit: Ahhhh screw it
tumblr_ojhs1v0eQf1v6q66ro2_500.png
Wow, Rick and Morty season 3 starts on August 12. Eventually I'll get to watch new eps of that show again.
Wow, Rick and Morty season 3 starts on August 12. Eventually I'll get to watch new eps of that show again.
HzGpUHb.png
I keep buying all these new games and yet I still spend the majority of my free time on FFXIV ; ;
I keep buying all these new games and yet I still spend the majority of my free time on FFXIV ; ;
hu72dVR.png
how the hickidy-heck am I going to make a coli challenge???
how the hickidy-heck am I going to make a coli challenge???
I got to write more dragon bios today. At least 5 in this sitting and hopefully another five today.
I got to write more dragon bios today. At least 5 in this sitting and hopefully another five today.
tumblr_o7k72eLaZx1sksqjzo1_500.jpg
10 days until Overwatch release, suffering heavy withdrawal from closed/open beta. Send help.
10 days until Overwatch release, suffering heavy withdrawal from closed/open beta. Send help.
I hope i get that ph kit for my birthday.
I hope i get that ph kit for my birthday.
check out:
fishainsley.art
thanks love you
1 2 ... 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 ... 2734 2735